Guest viewing is limited

Okachimachi Korean Massage Parlor – Wing with Sayaka-chan

iamyuu

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Wing, Sayaka (http://relax.blue/staff06.html)

Date of Encounter:
Mid-May 2017

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 min, 14000yen (campaign price for sessions starting before 18:00)

Type/Location:
Okachimachi / Massage Parlor

Language Notes:
Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
Even though I'm reigning in spending on P4P a bit, after enjoying my GW trip a bit too much, decided that my dead skin cells needed some scrubbing and sore muscles needed some kneading. Also, happened to be near Okachimachi just before the end of work at 17:30.

Wasn't in the mood to try a new establishment, so decided to check out Wing again, on the off-chance that I would get a young-ish masseur.

I won't go much into the place, as I've reviewed it before (https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/okachimachi-korean-massage-parlors-–-wing-and-lavender.14554/). Still a polite guy at the counter, and the cleanest MP I've been to.

Since the 100 min course includes both akasuri and oil massage, I didn't need to choose either. I told the guy that it was my 2nd time there. Didn't tell him I wanted someone young or slender, thought I'd try my luck again.

The girl assigned to me was Sayaka-chan, petite and relatively cute and slender. Probably in her early 30s or late 20s, but had very nice skin.

The akasuri and wash was fine. Sayaka-chan was very attentive, asking if her scrubbing was too hard, hurt. We chatted mostly while in the wash room, as I had the impression that talking in the massage room where next door can hear you is probably a bit uncomfortable for the girls. So, I was mostly very quiet in the massage room. Hopefully Sayaka-chan didn't think me too boring.

Sayaka-san's massage was good, above average, I would say. After the oil massage on my back, neck, shoulders, arms, legs and butt, hot towels over my body, then covered with a plastic sheet, over which she then gave a stepping-on-body massage. After that, wiping off the oil with the warm towels, she flipped me, before heading off to change and put away the towels.

She came back, dimmed the lights, then took off her dress to reveal her slender body and clear white skin. She started licking my nipples, while I played with her nipples and caressed her body. When she started the HJ, I went for her pussy, but she closed her thighs very tightly that I couldn't go further, so gave up. After a while, I popped. She cleaned me up and went for a shower by herself first. She came back to bring me to the shower room to clean up. When we returned to the massage room, she gave another massage to wile the remaining time.

After getting dressed and some tea, we said our goodbyes and I handed her a 1000yen tip for the nice service. A look at the clock showed that I had spent 107 min from the time I entered the massage room to the time I left the massage room. So, I guess she didn't include the time that she spent preparing the warm towels and putting them away, and taking a shower by herself. A nice difference from other MPs.

Checking the Wing website afterwards, I found Sayaka-chan's photo, and I must say that it is not very far from her looks in person. So, a good chance that other girls may be as pretty and young-looking as well.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
As I've said before, relatively very clean place, polite front guy, and the girls look attractive enough even though their massage skills are not out of this world.

I think there are at around 5-6 massage rooms, and they were all occupied when I left just before 20:00. Very popular place.

Thanks for the second review. Serves as an indicator that this shop is probably reliable. Have to check it next time I'm in that area.