Guest viewing is limited

Okachimachi Korean Massage Parlors – Olive, Ponytail, Peach and Eve

iamyuu

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Olive (http://www.o-olive.com/top/index.html), Ponytail (http://awa-este.com), Peach (http://o-peach.net) and Eve (http://relax-este.net)

Date of Encounter:
Early Jan to Mid Feb 2017

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
Olive–80 min 11000yen, Ponytail–80 min 11000yen, Peach–80 min 11000yen, Eve–80 min 15000yen

Type/Location:
Okachimachi / Massage Parlor

Language Notes:
Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
My first review on MPs. Have been to quite a few since I started P4P in Nov 2016, mostly Chinese ones in various locations, one Thai one (Asian Relax (http://www.asian-feeling.net/index.aspx) which has been reviewed a few times here) and one Japanese MP in Shinjuku. The Japanese one was a sexy one with no HE.

I was curious to see how a Korean MP differs from others, but due to the distance and inconvenience, did not opt for Raku (http://raku.tonosama.jp) or Tonbo (http://www.estetonbo.com) in Gotanda. I’m not much of a MILF guy either.

Reading some old reviews here and using Google sensei, I found that there are quite a few Korean MPs in Okachimachi. Literally a stone’s throw away from JR Okachimachi station South Exit, not far from the ArtSports shop, and facing Doutor Coffee shop, is one building which has four Korean MPs. Past reviews will reveal that these four MPs used to have different names – Orange, Tomato, Acacia, etc., due to change in ownership/operators. The current name and lineup – Peach on B1F, Olive on 2F, Ponytail on 3F, and Eve on 4F. There is a Japanese restaurant/izakaya on 1F. My review below is in order of visit.

(1) Olive

I chose Olive first because a few Japanese sites said they have the prettiest girls out of all the Korean MPs in Tokyo area. Rang the bell and a guy opened the door and showed me to the small waiting room. There were no photos to choose. I told him it was my first time, and the guy showed me the laminated menu. I opted for 80 min, asking for akasuri (my first time) over oil massage, & paid the money, After a few minutes of waiting, the guy called me and showed me to the massage room, introducing me to a petite, very cute, youngish girl named Kaori. I recalled from some online reviews that Kaori-chan is very popular with Japanese customers, so was quietly jumping with glee in my head. She helped me undress completely, wrapped a towel around my nether regions, and asked me to put my valuables in a mesh pouch, which I brought with me to the akasuri wash room with the table and all.

After a rinse, Kaori-chan asked me to lay face down on the table. She proceeded to scrub me all over with the akasuri gloves. Didn’t exactly hurt, but did feel weird since it was my first akasuri experience. After rinsing off the dead cells, soap and another rinse, she asked me to flip, and scrubbed me again. Junior though just got the soap and rinse. I kept staring at her throughout, admiring her cuteness. In the middle, she said that customers close their eyes during akasuri. I think she was just a bit embarrassed, so I obliged and closed my eyes throughout the rest of scrub/wash.

After toweling me off dry, we moved to the massage room. The massage stated with me lying face down and towel covering my body. The massage was nice. I think she also stood on my legs, butt, back and arms. Strong massage, but just the right amount of strength. She then asked me to flip and massaged my legs for a bit. She made a small yawn, and I asked her if she was tired. She said that she had long late night working last night, and I was her first customer for the day. Probably the tencho woke her up to serve me. Told her ‘murishinaide ne”.

She then asked me to wait for a bit, before stepping out. She returned wearing just a towel. She then took the towel off and revealed her fine body and probably E-cup breasts. Definitely not slender, but just the right amount of meat for me. She started licking my nipples, and body. She the started stroking my chest, legs and junior with her breasts. I also started feeling up her breasts, butt and the surface of her pussy (no FIV). After a bit, she lay next to me to give me a HJ. I finished quite nicely without the need for any lotion or spit.

Kaori-chan cleaned me up with tissues, then to the shower room to wash up. After returning to the massage room, I put on my clothes and drank the tea that she brought for me. After some small chat, I gave her some chocolates, and we said our goodbyes.

(2) Ponytail

After ringing the bell, a Mama-san answered the door, and motioned me to the small waiting room. The interior and signs of the place looked a bit new, so I asked if they just changed names recently, and she said yes. I opted for 80 min, oil massage, & paid the money. Mama-san then motioned me to the massage room where Hana-chan was waiting. Hana-chan was short and had a nice body, but though I’m not good at guessing ages, she was obviously in her 40s. While I’m not much into MILFs, Hana-chan was quite friendly, very willing to serve. She hugged me many times, teased me while I undressed, etc.

After undressing and bringing along my valuables in the mesh pouch again, we headed to the wash room, where I laid face down on the wash table. Since no akasuri, it was just the soap wash and rinse. Flip and same again, with some extra attention on junior.

We then moved back to the massage room, where Hana-chan started with the oil massage. Shoulders, back, butt, legs, the usual. She then stepped out to get some hot towels, and proceeded to lay them on my back, butt and legs. She then covered me with something like a plastic cover, making it feel like a sauna. After resting a while, she took off the plastic cover and warm towels. She then proceeded with the towel massage (massage over the towel covering my body). Pretty similar to what Kaori-san did, where Hana-chan also stood on my legs, butt, back and arms.

After a bit, she asked me to flip, then stepped out. She came back wearing just a towel. Took off the towel to reveal her plump but nice enough body. She started to lick my nipples and body, and I reciprocated by feeling up her breasts, butt and pussy. Hana-chan also was fine with LKs, though she wasn’t at the beginning of the session. Probably waiting for me to brush my teeth at the wash room first earlier. She started to stroke junior with her breasts and sumata as well. I whispered to her if CFS was on the menu, but she said no, and I didn’t push further. After a bit, she put some lotion on junior and HJ till finish.

She cleaned me up with some tissues, then back to the shower room to wash up. Some friendly teasing again there as well. Back to the massage room to get dressed, some tea, and say our goodbyes. Mama-san handed me a point card on the way out, and hoped I will come again soon.

(3) Peach

The session I had at Peach was similar to Ponytail – Mama-san, oil massage and all. Differences in experience include (i) the provider was taller than Hana-chan and I don’t remember her name, (ii) I was asked to soak in a tub before she washed me on the wash table, (iii) I didn’t bother to put my valuables in a mesh pouch to go to the wash room. No stuff lost, (vi) the provider massaged the soap over me in the wash room, rather than just sponge me up, (v) the provider’s stand/walk on body massage was a bit more painful, due to technique rather than weight, (vi) provider was not as friendly/teasy as Hana-chan but not rude or anything. Quite chatty and willing to converse. (vi) the provider’s sumata on my lotioned junior was exceptionally nice, and I finished soon after.

(4) Eve

Rang the bell, and Mama-san answered the door and motioned me to the small waiting room. I asked for 80 min, and paid the money, which curiously was more 4000yen more than Olive, Ponytail and Eve. I would learn later why. Had to wait >5 min, as two customers were leaving. After a bit, Mama-san called me and showed me to the massage room where Momo-chan was waiting. While Momo-chan looked obviously in her early 40s, she was petite and had a somewhat cute charm which I will describe now. Throughout the session, she was quite “majime” going through the motions and service, and didn’t talk much. While it may come off as mechanical to some, Momo-chan’s quiet demeanor with a small smile here and there was quite cute and charming to me at least.

After undressing, moving to the wash room, and laying on the wash table, I realized that I had forgotten to choose akasuri or oil massage, so was given akasuri automatically. Oh well, dead cells needed some scrubbing.

After returning to the massage room, she gave me a towel massage. To be honest, I’ve had better massages, but I could hear from her grunts that she was working real hard on my stiff body, so no complaints. Momo-chan didn’t do the standing/walking on body massage.

After the towel massage, she asked me to rest for a bit, and stepped out. I was expecting her to return just wearing a towel, but she came back still dressed as before, with something in her hand. It turned out to be a condom. She then said “Service da ne”, and undressed. Plump but nice enough body. She started to lick my nipples, and stroke my body and junior. After junior got rock hard, she capped me, and went for a squat position CFS. So, that was why Eve was more expensive than others.

Not long after, Momo-chan became tired and asked to go down for missionary. She said that she wasn’t wet enough, so went to put on some lube. Unfortunately, junior got sulky after waiting a bit and probably due to the condom, and went limp. I told Momo-chan that a condom wasn’t going to work for me this time, so suggested HJ. She understood, uncapped me, put some lotion on junior and proceeded with HJ till I finished.

Clean up with tissues, wash in the shower room, then back to the massage room to get dressed and some tea. I gave her some Valentines chocolate which she was happy to receive. We said our goodbyes, and Mama-san showed me out.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If the actual massage is important for you with HE as a bonus, I would recommend Thai MPs. Plus points for Korean MPs compared to other MPs is that (i) they are more thorough in the wash area whether it be awa or akasuri, and (ii) always get naked at the end. The service they give after they get naked varies by establishment. The minus point is that Korean MPs by and large have older ladies. Certainly much higher average age than the girls at Chinese MPs. Need to look around more for Korean MPs with younger girls.
Specifically regarding these four Korean MPs, you can forget about the cast photos for Peach and Eve. Very far from the photos. For Olive and Ponytail, though there is a lot of photoshopping to reduce the age, there is some resemblance.
I can’t say for sure that CFS at Eve is standard, or offered CFS because Momo-chan liked me (or whether HJ is standard at Olive, Ponytail, and Peach, or I wasn’t special enough to be offered CFS).
I will probably try Eve again if I need a cheap FS option. I would like to try another girl at Olive to see if their cast is generally young or only Kaori-chan. Okachimachi area also has other Korean MPs to try who seem to have young ladies from the online cast photos. Will update when I do visit.
Cheers and thanks for reading (my long reviews) again.

Thanks for those very useful and detailed reviews.
As those are Korean MPs, I assume that they have no problem with Gaijins.
Unless I missed it, you did not mention the price(s)?

Thanks for those very useful and detailed reviews.
As those are Korean MPs, I assume that they have no problem with Gaijins.
Unless I missed it, you did not mention the price(s)?
I look Asian, relatively fluent in Japanese, and on 3 of the 4 occasions was wearing a suit (after work). So, they either (i) mistook me for Japanese, (ii) are fine with a neatly dressed foreigner, or (iii) are generally fine with all nationalities.
The tencho guy & Mama-sans did not ask if I was a foreigner. Only Hana-chan & the provider at Peach asked about my nationality. They said that they get a lot of Asian customers. Sorry, didn't ask about Caucasians.

Prices are near the top of the review.

Excellent thorough review. You must have super smooth skin after all that :)

Good to hear about their positive attitudes. Maybe the competition between adjacent stores helps.

Thanks a lot.

Thanks for the great review.
I understand that the price in eve is higher than the price of the website, isn't it?

@iamyuu A+ Reviews -- On all points: quality, effort and quantity. ;)

I used to spend a lot of time around Ueno and Okachimachi and I had always seen the various shops around the area. But this was before the days of TAG and long before the days of having any knowledge about the business over 10 years ago.

This is a great option for people around Ueno and Akihabara -- a short walk from both ends and it looks like you have a wide set of choices as noted by this multi-review post.

Thanks so much for your time!

Thanks for the great review.
I understand that the price in eve is higher than the price of the website, isn't it?
The price on the website says 15,000 yen for 80 Minutes (after 7pm) -- so that matches his review.
If you go before 7pm, it's 14,000 yen for the same course. (VIP Course)

Possibly the best review set in ages. Thanks for trying these places and reporting back to us.
I agree! We get a lot of good reviews, but this combo is a real stunner.
More importantly, this gives life once again to an area that had been pretty dry action wise.

I agree! We get a lot of good reviews, but this combo is a real stunner.
More importantly, this gives life once again to an area that had been pretty dry action wise.
Haha, thank you for the kind words. My reviews are always long, and I wonder if ppl get much out of them, since I'm Asian looking and speak relatively fluent Japanese, which may not apply to some (most?) TAG members.

"area" meaning Okachimachi or Korean MPs or MPs in general?

"area" meaning Okachimachi or Korean MPs or MPs in general?
Area, meaning Akihabara/Okachimachi/Ueno -- Quite a few people find themselves in those areas looking for something like this, but don't always have very good luck.
I wonder if ppl get much out of them, since I'm Asian looking and speak relatively fluent Japanese, which may not apply to some (most?) TAG members.
Some will and some won't. But if you think they'll straight up reject non-Asians, then that would be good to note.
But if someone can speak basic Japanese, doesn't look Asian and can get service? That's a plus for everyone...
This is Japan after all, there's plenty of incentive to learn enough of the language to survive.

I'm Caucasian, planning on trying out at least Olive before I go home but if someone beats me to it that could save me the trip, little out of my way.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Well, isn't this interesting! I'll be staying a hop and a skip away from Okachimachi Station in April, so that could end up being an option if they're Caucasian-friendly.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I read a review on Peach (if that is the Korean shop in B1 south exit of the station) quite a while back, so I gave them a try. Had no problem getting in and I assure you I am not Asian looking. But I haven't been back in over a year. I went twice. Didn't need to use Japanese as I found she didn't do real well in Japanese anyway. Memory tells me it was a really good massage and the happy ending was perfect, that's why I went back a second time. That entire Okachimachi area north and south exits is teeming with massage parlors, most Chinese. I haven't been turned away from any yet and I am Caucasian. I frequent the Chinese shops because it gives me chances to use my Chinese language.

I had put this up before in another thread, but will put it here, too. It is in Japanese, but basically it lists the numerous massage shops from top to bottom in the Ueno, Okachimachi, Akihabara, etc areas. You need to simpl click on any of the sites to get their home page and map. See below.

http://www.a-side.com/area_each.php?area=0300

Well, isn't this interesting! I'll be staying a hop and a skip away from Okachimachi Station in April, so that could end up being an option if they're Caucasian-friendly.
Give it a shot... the worst they can ever tell you is no. But just be humble & polite, try to use some Japanese and know the system before you go in.

Thanks @iamyuu and @grunt . Inspired by this thread i headed to okachimachi, but was sidetracked by a promising chinese mp in akihabara i saw on the list grunt provided. The girl at reception was very cute but they were busy unfortunately so i headed to olive in okachimachi. My experience was the same as iamyuu but with not such a cute girl. Not bad, just not that cute. I dont remember her name but looking at the level of photoshop on the website, its irrelevant anyway. Service was good, again same as iamyuu described. Im a white guy, neither the tencho nor the staff cared, although when i asked my masseuse if many gaijin come there, she said no.

The area between akihabara and okachimachi seems like a goldmine of thai, korean and chinese mps.

This was my first korean experience so im going off a sample size of 1, no complaints but I will probably stick to chinese or thai as the girls are younger and more 'genki'. Id rather get a clothed massage and HE from cute 20 year old than a naked HE from a less atteactive older provider, for the same price.

@Durg50 - Thanks for your feedback on your experience based on this review thread.

To that fact, the Okachimachi area is known for older providers by Japanese people. MILF's from Uguisudani also travel down that way for clients that don't want to be seen at the JR gates headed to a Hotel in the station area.

@Durg50 - Thanks for your feedback on your experience based on this review thread.

To that fact, the Okachimachi area is known for older providers by Japanese people. MILF's from Uguisudani also travel down that way for clients that don't want to be seen at the JR gates headed to a Hotel in the station area.
Great info, thanks.

Thanks @iamyuu and @grunt . Inspired by this thread i headed to okachimachi, but was sidetracked by a promising chinese mp in akihabara i saw on the list grunt provided. The girl at reception was very cute but they were busy unfortunately so i headed to olive in okachimachi. My experience was the same as iamyuu but with not such a cute girl. Not bad, just not that cute. I dont remember her name but looking at the level of photoshop on the website, its irrelevant anyway. Service was good, again same as iamyuu described. Im a white guy, neither the tencho nor the staff cared, although when i asked my masseuse if many gaijin come there, she said no.

The area between akihabara and okachimachi seems like a goldmine of thai, korean and chinese mps.

This was my first korean experience so im going off a sample size of 1, no complaints but I will probably stick to chinese or thai as the girls are younger and more 'genki'. Id rather get a clothed massage and HE from cute 20 year old than a naked HE from a less atteactive older provider, for the same price.
Cheers for the review, and glad to know that my review inspired something!
So, it looks like I got lucky with Kaori-chan, other girls at Olive not so young/cute, it seems. I will probably move on from Olive to other Korean MP establishments and see if they have a younger roster.
While Chinese MPs generally have younger rosters, the ones I've been to are hit-and-miss with regards to letting you touch them. If anyone finds any reasonably priced MPs (regardless of nationality) with cute young rosters that allow bare skin touching, do tell.

if they're Caucasian-friendly
I can confirm that they are Caucasian friendly.

I tried Eve earlier today. Language barrier wasn't an issue (I speak neither Japanese or Korean), I asked for the VIP service and was offered Momo as well. As described, she is pleasantly cute, natural breasts, typical midsection for someone in their late 40's. The scrub and massage were okay, and the CFS was offered. ACB, Mish & K9 were masterfully yet inelegantly performed on those tiny massage tables, but the incredibly strong smell put me off and I just couldn't complete. There's a yeast infection that's going to need a strong dose of antibiotics to clear up.

As I left a second Mama-san showed me their website on her phone, and insisted that I come back to see Kara, who is apparently very beautiful and has a good personality... Something may have been lost in translation.