Guest viewing is limited

Okachimachi Korean Massage Parlors – Olive, Ponytail, Peach and Eve

I'll be in Tokyo soon, and would love to try a Korean massage. However, Im not too into grandmas. Is okachimachi still on the cards? If not, are any alternatives available?

I've spent time in Okachimachi on the last three trips to Tokyo, and the one guarantee is that there will be SOMETHING of interest, somewhere in the area. Sometimes you can stack your itinerary based on the reliable reviews here, and sometimes it's just a matter of taking one for team and being the first to try a new joint (and write a review here afterwards).

Personally, I have not yet had a good Korean massage in the area, and by that I mean the standard procedure I expect when I go for the akasuri option: table shower, hot towels, massage, akasuri scrub, rinse...then girl gets nude, oils you up and gets to work like a champ, on your champ. Olive (now closed) was supposed to be one of the better ones in the area but I kept putting it off until it was too late. Tulip (http://awa-este.com/) is still open and is supposedly passable and pretty standard for the area. I haven't yet tried it but definitely have it on my list if I don't end up getting a good akasuri beforehand at one of the larger, legit spas or onsen in Tokyo.

I did visit the new defunct Wing, which was supposed to be a pretty decent one but I wasn't blown-away. Wing was, however, impeccably clean and the staff were very friendly and professional with amazing English skills for such a business. The last time I stopped by I was paired with a rather chubby Korean girl in her late 30s, who sucked at massage but had a great attitude and, while I was on my stomach, actually licked me from the back of my neck to the top of my asscrack...which brought my inner three-pump-chump roaring to life once the flip came. While she was showering me off, I did get to peek into the next shower stall where one of the other girls was undressing before the finale with her client, and she was HOT. I was looking forward to going back, so hopefully they'll reopen somewhere.

As I mentioned previously, for the hands-down best service and most fun I've had at a Korean akasuri joint, I really don't think you can beat Tonbo in Gotanda (http://www.estetonbo.com/index.php). A number of reviews can be found on TAG. On my last visit, I was paired up with likely the prettiest one there, who--as usual--looked nothing like her online photos and was probably closer to 40 than 22, but it was still a great time. Decent massage and scrub, and the body-to-body nuru slide is where they really shine. She oiled up my entire body and engaged in some interesting acrobatics, rubbing her B-cups all over my back and chest, jerking me off with her thighs and letting my hands roam as they pleased...all the while employing the usual Korean technique of showering me with false praise and telling me how hot I was until I commanded her to switch to hand-work and over was the show ("HAYAI, NEEE!!!). Definitely a good time for 15k, and then there are some absolutely phenomenal bars nearby for the after party.

But as most have mentioned here, the girls in Korean massage joints are generally going to be a little older. I've not yet seen one in her 20s, and 35-40 seems to be the norm when I'm visiting. If you really just want to try a quality Korean Akasuri scrub and massage, I would recommend just going to a legit spa or onsen, where they can be had for as little as 5k-7k per hour, and then get your rocks off later. During my last trip I killed an entire afternoon in Spa LaQua, which is the onsen theme park next to Tokyo Dome (I love a good rotenburo), and noticed that they had a pretty decent looking Akasuri room in the men's spa area, like many of these sorts of spas do. AND, I noticed that among the many 40-something and 50-something Korean therapists there was a pretty little thing working the Akasuri table that was probably around 25-ish and caught me leering at her through the glass more than a few times while I stood there drunk and naked. One of the many perks of appearing to be Japanese in Japan is that the women (non-Japanese Asians, in particular) will put up with a lot of shit they otherwise wouldn't if they knew I wasn't a true-blue cousin of Tojo.

Best bet, and for the sake of adventure, just rock up to Okachimachi one afternoon or early evening, have a few drinks somewhere then start wandering around between the Okachimachi and Naka-Okachimachi stations. Find a nice, brightly lit shop/sign that sets off your HE radar and take a chance. Worst thing that can happen is you end up spending a hundred bucks to lose your buzz and go rapidly soft while a naked 65yo Korean lady stands there talking shit to your face and laughing at you.

Been there done that.

This used to always be my favorite Okachimachi joint - http://sakura-massage.work/index.html

Always best to splurge a bit extra (500-1000 yen) on the VIP rooms upstairs.

Thanks for the link! I never lurk much on that side of the track but that's probably two minutes from the hotel I'm staying at next time on my exit from Tokyo so now I know where to go on my way to Ippudo for a drunken Akamaru and gyoza.

Just curious, as I'm guessing the "B" course is the one you're referring to...what exactly do you get? Does it include akasuri? I mean, I can read the body wash and oil massage but anything else to look forward to?

Reactions: bichan2
Thanks for the link! I never lurk much on that side of the track but that's probably two minutes from the hotel I'm staying at next time on my exit from Tokyo so now I know where to go on my way to Ippudo for a drunken Akamaru and gyoza.

Just curious, as I'm guessing the "B" course is the one you're referring to...what exactly do you get? Does it include akasuri? I mean, I can read the body wash and oil massage but anything else to look forward to?

It does come with a very happy ending. I believe the B course includes a light powdering.

Haven’t been to Okachimachi in a while. Olive was usually good for a decent massage with a nice looking Korean girl. Too bad that it has closed down. Their webpage seems to be gone also. I’ve been to 4th floor and had a similar experience. The whole time I was hoping that she would not leave and come back naked. Unfortunately she came back naked and I didn’t have the will power to say no. Not a great experience.

Don't feel bad. I'm not above plugging an oldie, particularly after a marathon nomihodai session. I remember years back when I was often in Osaka and always stayed at hotels in the Umeda area, there was a tiny Chinese massage joint run by a particularly aggressive little Chinese mama-san, probably late 40s or early 50s, who would haunt the shotengai late into the night and would always snag me on the way back from the bar. Usual Chinese racket--3k for a half-ass massage, and then the usual 5k upsell for a HE from mama-san if I flat-out refused the 20k offer of CFS with a "young girl" who was apparently elsewhere on the property. So whenever I was strolling home with a decent buzz and felt the urge for another kind of nightcap, I'd make sure to walk past her shop, blow my load for 8k and hit the sheets happy.

One night, however, I'd decided to pile on the cheap Japanese whiskey at my usual bar (whisky brings out the best in me) and was particularly shitfaced when I ran into old mama-san. I took her up on the usual massage as I had a hankering for a nice HJ, but when the upsell for CFS with "young girl" came, I still don't know what possessed me but I came up with a "better idea." I told mama-san I didn't want to pay 20k for the young girl, but I would pay 10k FOR HER.

"EHH!!?? MURI!! MURI!!" she was stammering, with a bewildered look on her face. Now I'm known to possess an almost mystical gift of persuasion, particularly with emotionally-damaged girls with daddy issues or substance abuse problems, but to this day I still can't recall what I said to her. My only memory was of handing her the 10k bill which she slowly pocketed, all the while gawking at me with a still half-bewildered look on her face, and then she standing up to go prepare her parts for battle.

Like I said, whiskey brings out the best in me.

The interesting part was I told her I had to take a leak and I was a little drunk so I needed her to hold and aim the hose for me, which sounded fun and she willingly assisted with. There was a small WC with one of those old fashioned squat toilets on the floor and I'm pretty sure I sprayed everything but the actual hole in the ground. To my surprise, however, mama-san then announced that she, too, needed to drain the swamp, and proceeded to pull down her pants, squat and urinate right in front of me. Perhaps it's a Chinese cultural thing? In any event, I did find it oddly intriguing.

Anyhow, long story short, we got down to business and she was shockingly taut in the nether regions for someone her age. Maybe life with the wife in 20 years won't suck after all? I don't believe it took more than ten minutes (and mind you, I was rather drunk), and it probably would've gone faster if she wasn't constantly nagging that I should hurry up. But nonetheless, the workout did sober me up a little, enough so that during my 15-min walk back to the hotel I was becoming lucid enough to comprehend what I'd just done and I trudged on slowly feeling increasingly disgusted with myself. As always, however, nothing a pull on some Ozeki One Cup and a couple of Asahi tall boys can't fix.

What can I say? It's an experience I remember all these years later, and the older I get, the fonder the memory becomes. Perhaps because in roughly a decade I'll be the same age as old mama-san? In any event, by the time I get to that age, HOPEFULLY, my investments will allow me the resources to be spending time with her 21yo granddaughter, instead.

The Circle of Life.

Last edited:
Don't feel bad. I'm not above plugging an oldie, particularly after a marathon nomihodai session. I remember years back when I was often in Osaka and always stayed at hotels in the Umeda area, there was a tiny Chinese massage joint run by a particularly aggressive little Chinese mama-san, probably late 40s or early 50s, who would haunt the shotengai late into the night and would always snag me on the way back from the bar. Usual Chinese racket--3k for a half-ass massage, and then the usual 5k upsell for a HE from mama-san if I flat-out refused the 20k offer of CFS with a "young girl" who was apparently elsewhere on the property. So whenever I was strolling home with a decent buzz and felt the urge for another kind of nightcap, I'd make sure to walk past her shop, blow my load for 8k and hit the sheets happy.

One night, however, I'd decided to pile on the cheap Japanese whiskey at my usual bar (whisky brings out the best in me) and was particularly shitfaced when I ran into old mama-san. I took her up on the usual massage as I had a hankering for a nice HJ, but when the upsell for CFS with "young girl" came, I still don't know what possessed me but I came up with a "better idea." I told mama-san I didn't want to pay 20k for the young girl, but I would pay 10k FOR HER.

"EHH!!?? MURI!! MURI!!" she was stammering, with a bewildered look on her face. Now I'm known to possess an almost mystical gift of persuasion, particularly with emotionally-damaged girls with daddy issues or substance abuse problems, but to this day I still can't recall what I said to her. My only memory was of handing her the 10k bill which she slowly pocketed, all the while gawking at me with a still half-bewildered look on her face, and then she standing up to go prepare her parts for battle.

The interesting part was I told her I had to take a leak and I was a little drunk so I needed her to hold and aim the hose for me, which sounded fun and she willingly assisted with. There was a small WC with one of those old fashioned squat toilets on the floor and I'm pretty sure I sprayed everything but the actual hole in the ground. To my surprise, however, mama-san then announced that she, too, needed to drain the swamp, and proceeded to pull down her pants, squat and urinate right in front of me. Perhaps it's a Chinese cultural thing? In any event, I did find it oddly intriguing.

Anyhow, long story short, we got down to business and she was shockingly taut in the nether regions for someone her age. Maybe life with the wife in 20 years won't suck after all? I don't believe it took more than ten minutes (and mind you, I was rather drunk), and it probably would've gone faster if she wasn't constantly nagging that I should hurry up. But nonetheless, the workout did sober me up a little, enough so that during my 15-min walk back to the hotel I was becoming lucid enough to comprehend what I'd just done and I trudged on slowly feeling increasingly disgusted with myself. As always, however, nothing a pull on some Ozeki One Cup and a couple of Asahi tall boys can't fix.

What can I say? It's an experience I remember all these years later, and the older I get, the fonder the memory becomes. Perhaps because in roughly a decade I'll be the same age as old mama-san? In any event, by the time I get to that age, HOPEFULLY, my investments will allow me the resources to be spending time with her 21yo granddaughter, instead.

The Circle of Life.
Im equally entertained, impressed and disgusted. well done.

The Circle of Life.
If you had forked over the 20k and done the younger girl, you wouldn't remember it today. Good story.

If you had forked over the 20k and done the younger girl, you wouldn't remember it today. Good story.

Very true, but as the shop was very small and I didn't see anywhere a potential "young girl" could've been waiting, and the shop on the floor above it above it was advertised as "NYUU HAAFU HERUSU," there's a very good chance I would've lifted "young girl's" skirt to find the surprise of a lifetime and gone back stateside with some Afghanistan-grade PTSD. Or...maybe knocked back a One Cup and just gone with the flow.

Either way, I wouldn't be writing about that little romp here on TAG.

Why not, we are amongst friends here.

Would have been even better story.

That is true, but while I'm not a particularly religious person there are a select few things I consider sacred and kept secret. I imagine losing my anal virginity would probably be one of them.

That is true, but while I'm not a particularly religious person there are a select few things I consider sacred and kept secret. I imagine losing my anal virginity would probably be one of them.

Everything should be tried at least once. Except line dancing and your cousins.

My religion is pretty relaxed. And that's exactly how you should be when doing anal anyway.

Second cousins are fair game. Just not for procreating.

Many years ago when I started going to akasuri in the Nippori area the girls were all young and many quite gorgeous ... unfortunately that area has been cleared out.

My religion is pretty relaxed. And that's exactly how you should be when doing anal anyway.

I don't know...you should see some of my cousins. Sometimes I wish I was from the deep south.