Guest viewing is limited

Okachimachi Korean Massage Parlors – Wing and Lavender

iamyuu

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Wing (http://relax.blue/) and Lavender (http://ravender.net/index.php)

Date of Encounter:
Feb-end and early-Mar 2017

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
Wing–80 min 10000yen (campaign price), Lavender–80 min 11000yen (campaign price)

Type/Location:
Okachimachi / Massage Parlor

Language Notes:
Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
Following on from my earlier review of Okachimachi Korean MPs (https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads...parlors-–-olive-ponytail-peach-and-eve.14172/), I visited two further establishments. I won’t go into too much detail as the service was pretty much standard fare for Korean MPs (masseurs get naked at the end). Just the key points.

(1) Wing

Wing is located near to Naka-Okachimachi station (Hibiya line). After exiting the elevator at 4F, the door to Wing MP was already open, no doorbell to ring. There was a guy behind the counter, whom I couldn’t tell was Korean or Japanese (Nihongo was pretty fluent). After changing to slippers, I was led to a small waiting room, and was asked which course I wanted. After paying the fee, I was asked if I wanted to go to the toilet, to which I answered yes. The toilet was by the staircase, and was pretty clean. Actually, Wing was probably the cleanest of all the MPs I’ve been to so far. After a few more minutes at the waiting room, I was called up and led to the massage room where Hitomi-chan was waiting. Hitomi-chan certainly did not look like her profile photo. While I think you can forget about the staff photos on the website, I have a feeling that the roster here is at least young, judging from the voices I heard outside of the massage room and wash room. Hitomi-chan had quite a bit of meat around her, so not for those looking for slender or tight bodies. However, Hitomi-chan had a very kind attitude and service, not the pouty personality/image that some may have of Korean girls.

I had requested for oil massage rather than akasuri, but during the wash on the wash table, Hitomi-chan used the scrub mittens on my body. Probably for akasuri, the scrubbing would be longer or maybe using other scrub mittens. Oil massage was pretty standard fare, with the hot towels, stepping on body, etc. During the HJ, Hitomi-chan allowed my hands to roam and even licked on her tits. She even allowed me to touch down there, though no FIV. Finished fairly nicely.

Hitomi-chan told me that she gets a few foreigners once in a while, though from the countries she mentioned, none were Caucasian. The place was relatively busy for a weekday after work.

(2) Lavender

Most MPs in Okachimachi are located on south of JR Okachimachi station (Uniqlo side). Lavender is one of the rare ones located north of JR Okachimachi.station (Ameyoko Street side). You go up the stairs, passing by the Chinese restaurant on 2F, to Lavender on 3F. I rang the doorbell, and a guy in a t-shirt, shorts, socks and slippers opened the door. Winter outside, summer inside, it seems. Similar process, and was ushered to the massage room after paying, where Jane Doe was waiting. Sorry, I forgot her name, but she’s definitely not one of the staff listed on the website. Switch and bait? Jane Doe was relatively slender and looked like in her 40s. From the voices in other rooms, some of the ladies sounded young, some sounded older. Made me wonder at first if I was “discriminated” with an older lady, but the place was quite busy, customers coming and going, so likely I was just assigned the next available masseur. Jane Doe though had a good attitude and was quite friendly, again changing my perception of Korean ladies being pouty.

I had chosen oil massage course, so was brought to a shower room. There was a pair of scrub mittens in the shower room, so I’m not sure if there is another room for akasuri with a wash table.

The massage was nice, probably rate it at slightly above average. The HJ was ok, though she wasn’t that open to me touching her pussy (locked my hand with her thighs when I ventured there).

During the hot green tea at the end, Jane Doe told me that she gets a few foreign customers once in a while, though from the countries she mentioned, none were Caucasian.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Pretty standard fare for Korean MPs, as mentioned. May consider trying Wing again to see if I can get another young more attractive masseur. Lavender was fine, but not enough to stop me from trying new MPs.

Cheers, thanks for the review. Have you come across any Korean providers that really stand out? Or are the all the same?

I might give Wings a go next week, after you mentioned how well maintained it is.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Cheers, thanks for the review. Have you come across any Korean providers that really stand out? Or are the all the same?

I might give Wings a go next week, after you mentioned how well maintained it is.
Sorry, I haven't met any attractive, young, Korean girl-group-looking masseurs at these MPs, so none have stood out looks-wise, though as I said, I've been pleasantly surprised by their good attitude. Judging by the voices, Wing has a relatively young roster, I think. Good luck.

Wow the girls on this site are all incredibly cute. I wonder how many actually work there.

I did try them yesterday and it was a total waste of money and time.
I chose the 90min package at 13k: standard shower on the table then in the massage room, usual process, lay face down on the futon, she did an Ok massage , then after 30 min, whispered in my ear if I wanted options.
I asked what they were and she replied 8k for a slow and good HE. I kind of laughed and told her for instance at MP in Akasaka , the He is included in the basic fee. She said in Okubo that's how it works. I politely declined and she "massaged" my back then chest for the remaining of the session.

It was my first time at a MP in Okubo and I guess it will be the last.

And by the way, it's a Chinese MP, not Korean

Reactions: Not Even Dave
I did try them yesterday and it was a total waste of money and time.
I chose the 90min package at 13k: standard shower on the table then in the massage room, usual process, lay face down on the futon, she did an Ok massage , then after 30 min, whispered in my ear if I wanted options.
I asked what they were and she replied 8k for a slow and good HE. I kind of laughed and told her for instance at MP in Akasaka , the He is included in the basic fee. She said in Okubo that's how it works. I politely declined and she "massaged" my back then chest for the remaining of the session.

It was my first time at a MP in Okubo and I guess it will be the last.

And by the way, it's a Chinese MP, not Korean
Good info and thanks for the follow up. The prices vary so drastically you've really got to pick your shop and that's where TAG reviews help a lot. I went to a shop recently where the mid-40's Chinese lady told me Y20,000 for HE, I laughed right in her face ( didn't mean to be rude, it just came out ) and said in Yokohama health I can get 69 with a 22-year-old with CIM for right around Y11,000. Care to guess her reply?

"This isn't Yokohama."

Fair enough, but literally one block up the street I can get massage Y3000 and FS Y15,000 or CBJ Y8,000 or HE Y5,000.

She said, "Go up the street." So I do.