Guest viewing is limited

Okcupid queston

Lasagna

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'm using okc and swipe right in the double talk until im out of free matches, close the app and check back next morning to see the matches. Its great, doesnt cost much time but the problem is like 10% of matches are not japanese (chinese/filipina mostly) and was wondering if there is a setting somewhere to block everyone who is not japanese.

Now I know what u are thinking. Dont swipe right on girls who are not japanese and problem solved. Thing is i dont want to spend more than 5min a day on apps so dont have time/energy to read each profile individually

On interpals (terrible website) u can block ppl from certain countries. Very nice feature.

What about okcupid?

Last edited:
Not that I'm aware of. (in regards to blocking anyone non-Japanese)
Even if you could block by country, non-Japanese still live in Japan and use these sites/apps.

I don't think you can block by nationality on any app, but racial preferences are usually there.

On apps like Tinder and Seeking Arrangement, you can limit the distance from your location you'd be willing to go.
(don't recall if that option exists on other apps)

Reactions: Lasagna

But does that criteria apply to DoubleTake aswell? Lots of western and russian girls show up at DoubleTake so I thought it was random.

Years ago you could just msg anyone u want but it seems they changed that and only girls can only see ur msg when you both match. So DoubleTake is only way to get lots of matches if u swipe right

On interpals (terrible website) u can block ppl from certain countries. Very nice feature.

So you can block trolls from the Netherlands? Sounds like a great idea.

Reactions: MikeH
Isn’t better use Japanese app? ( pair etc)
Less probability find non-Asian.

You can get banned on Omiai and Pairs (not sure on pairs still not banned here) if you're not serious and only want sex. When a girl reports you you immediately get a yellow card and second offense is ban. Omiai is a marriage app not sure about Pairs

Reactions: sugarcatwhite
You can get banned on Omiai and Pairs (not sure on pairs still not banned here) if you're not serious and only want sex. When a girl reports you you immediately get a yellow card and second offense is ban. Omiai is a marriage app not sure about Pairs
Give it up, you've never posted on either one of them, Leon. They're both georestricted, and you're posting from mummy's basement in Holland.

Reactions: MikeH