Guest viewing is limited

Allure [Okinawa] (SL) Okinawa - Who says soaplands need to be expensive?

thenoobsay1

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Allure - Hazuki
https://www.cityheaven.net/okinawa/A4701/A470101/allure/girlid-30480505/

Date of Encounter:
March 2020

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 Mins / 27,000 (1k gaijin tax)

Type/Location:
incall

Language Notes:
Japanese only. Not sure if they accept gaijin with no Japanese ability.

Details of the Encounter:
Walked in during peak evening hour without an appointment. They are very accepting of gaijin but you must pass the tencho's japanese test if you want any good girls. When I walked in, the friendly tencho ushered me in to a waiting room. He asked me how much Japanese I knew and gave me a few questions to test me like where do I live, how's the weather, etc. Asked me for the cm measurement of how big my member is (if it's above a certain number you can't have penetrative sex with them or maybe a very awkward version of it) and came back a few minutes later with the cards. To my surprise, only 1 girl was gaijin dame (the cutest one, I asked tencho and he made up something about her not being available). All the other girls working at that time from the website were available to me, YMMV depending on your Japanese level. I ended up going with tencho's recommendation after describing what I wanted, he's very accommodating to your request. I asked for older 20s, experienced, average sized Japanese boobs, slim and was recommended the new girl Hazuki. https://www.cityheaven.net/okinawa/A4701/A470101/allure/girlid-30480505/ (no pic I know. it was pretty darn photoshopped anyway as is par for the course).

The great part is that there is only a 1k gaijin tax! Your tax may be changed depending on your size and Japanese ability. He seemed to just kind of make it up on the spot but the price menu given to me was the exact same as their website, just more descriptive. After another 5 or 10 minutes I was led to Kazuki's room. The room itself, considering it's a budget soapland (like all the others in Okinawa) was about what you can expect for the price.

Kazuki herself was actually exactly how the tencho described though. Classic asian beauty, somewhat slim, experienced, nice D size boobs, and probably early 30s if I had to guess, *maybe* late 20s. Pretty mechanical but very she's a very nice girl. Gave me the option of air mat or bed and I chose bed for comfort's sake. She gave my butthole and balls a very thorough wash and a teaser handjob.

Moving to the bed, she started sucking on my nipples (wow she's good at this) and jerking me off. Next, a BBBJ for a few minutes which was ok but certainly nothing special (Yuriko set the bar a little too high maybe). At first, I misheard tencho when he said something about condoms and was worried it was some weird bfs joint. After thinking about it later, he was just asking if I wanted BBBJ or CBJ. But thankfully after the BBBJ the condom went on. Sex is when things started going down hill. She's nice and tight and felt good but it just felt wrong when fucking her. It was going so good before with great eye contact and skills but during sex she just always had her head turned to the side with her eyes closed and doing fake moans. Kind of looked like she was experiencing pain and pleasure at the same time (like I said, she's tight). When I was on top, I tried kissing her and was rejected. Total turn off and started to lose my boner. I ended up not being able to cum from and asked her to just give me a handjob and suck my nips since she's so good at it. Her handjob, though, was absolute god-tier. By far the best handjob techniques I've ever received. Makes me wonder how she got so damn good at it. I popped and we cleaned off in the shower. She was a little annoyed how long it took me to cum, about 30 minutes but didn't say it outright. Just kept asking me "できる?"

She offered a second round since we had about 20 minutes left but I knew I wasn't going to be able to bust again since we just didn't have any chemistry. She actually ended up helping me discover a new kink with the remaining time so that was awesome! We just chatted for about 10 minutes that were left and I was off into the desolate back streets of Naha.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
For 27k, I absolutely got my money's worth. This place is a great example of why a mid-tier soapland doesn't have to break the bank. I was not bait & switched and was given an accurate description of her despite the inaccurate photoshopped picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting report from Okinawa, thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Approved: 4/1/2020

dream group 90min 27k(now i check is 27.5k after tax hike) i tried before and putit 120min 30k in yoshiwara.
if you pay less , just need to set the expectation lower.
if to go for for a cheap meal and found it not tasty and i have to force myself to eat, i rather skip, is even more money and time wasting.

if you pay less , just need to set the expectation lower.
Sometimes you get lucky with less expensive option , YMMV.

if to go for for a cheap meal and found it not tasty and i have to force myself to eat, i rather skip, is even more money and time wasting.
I quite like that analogy. Totally agree with that. Sometime you still have a blue ball and less money in your pocket.

Wouldnt mind looking at this MP but does Anyone know of any Good MPs in yomitan or some place not in naha?

wait dude, did you just had a vaginal sex. I thought its a big no in japan sex industries

wait dude, did you just had a vaginal sex. I thought its a big no in japan sex industries
Uh, you must be really new around here.

soaplands are the exception to the rule
What he said. When visiting a soapland, you're paying for the bath - not the sex. As per Japan law, you can't 'sell' vaginal penetration.
There's no rule saying you can't pay for a bath and sex is just a freebie that you're not paying for. ;)

Noted with thanks. I am currently planning for a sex trip to Japan (oh yeah). And I prefer to have vaginal instead of anal ,as some sites advertised anal play stuffs. Glad to know that such freebies exist . Will post my experience when I finished my trip.

Noted with thanks. I am currently planning for a sex trip to Japan (oh yeah). And I prefer to have vaginal instead of anal ,as some sites advertised anal play stuffs. Glad to know that such freebies exist . Will post my experience when I finished my trip.
Just don't go to a cheap soapland. If they ever tell you it's under 20k, just walk away. 99.9% chance it'll not be a good experience

Reactions: Mrrealman
I went to dream group 2 or 3 times. The companions I met have hip size around 100 cm, very fat. Maybe I was not lucky.

The super heavy weight almost break my rib when she sit on me, one thing good about her was she let me had unlimited cum inside her, but after one, i quickly run away.
Second one, when i saw her, i was so shocked, she wasn't fat, but she only got only skin wrap over her bone, i can't believe she was here, and to serve me, i wanted to cry, and she said , come on, come on...
70min and 90min.

you could have a good nice kobe beef instead.

Reactions: smalltomorokoshi
The super heavy weight almost break my rib when she sit on me, one thing good about her was she let me had unlimited cum inside her, but after one, i quickly run away.
Second one, when i saw her, i was so shocked, she wasn't fat, but she only got only skin wrap over her bone, i can't believe she was here, and to serve me, i wanted to cry, and she said , come on, come on...
70min and 90min.

you could have a good nice kobe beef instead.
Damn.... lol. From one extreme another... Steak sounds better!

Reactions: Mrrealman
Damn.... lol. From one extreme another... Steak sounds better!

the first girl did a cow girl, hurt my hip bone but my brother still ok.
then she lain over like force me to suck her breast(bigger than my face)pressed hard and really suffocate me, while her full body weight rest on my chest.

second girl, i fuck half way and i suddenly hesitate and stop,
but bcos my cock was still very hard and she wanted me to keep going .
That moment i dunno what was i doing, that why i pulsed.
still having nightmares, only thing to do is to keep thinking of tobita experience to sleep a sweet dream

Reactions: TAG Manager
the first girl did a cow girl, hurt my hip bone but my brother still ok.
then she lain over like force me to suck her breast(bigger than my face)pressed hard and really suffocate me, while her full body weight rest on my chest.

second girl, i fuck half way and i suddenly hesitate and stop,
but bcos my cock was still very hard and she wanted me to keep going .
That moment i dunno what was i doing, that why i pulsed.
still having nightmares, only thing to do is to keep thinking of tobita experience to sleep a sweet dream
My god, nightmare.

Oh, I have not met type of second girl yet. Thank for sharing your experience. It is really nightmare. Hope you forget this soon.
Sometime, when we try to look for some new shops or some new girls, we may be get this case.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Maybe because you don't look like japanese. I had a friend( uni student ,but yeah male love sex ) in tokyo. Well he is not japanese but like a normal male japanese with 2 year experience of speaking in japanese. when i asked him about which soapland to visit for a bloody nice hanky panky. He replied me: please learn how to speak japanese or the tencho will give you low quality girls that doesnt really sell well. Oh well, i feel bad for your hips.better go to soaplands who arent racists.my friend advise me to go to soapland that doesnt charge extra for gaijin or simply hide the fact that you are gaijin if you can.

Maybe because you don't look like japanese. I had a friend( uni student ,but yeah male love sex ) in tokyo. Well he is not japanese but like a normal male japanese with 2 year experience of speaking in japanese. when i asked him about which soapland to visit for a bloody nice hanky panky. He replied me: please learn how to speak japanese or the tencho will give you low quality girls that doesnt really sell well. Oh well, i feel bad for your hips.better go to soaplands who arent racists.my friend advise me to go to soapland that doesnt charge extra for gaijin or simply hide the fact that you are gaijin if you can.

Fyi, i visited yoshiwara 83 times, can said more than most japanese if not all, the mib see me more often than japnese clients.
I wanted the girls i choose and not they choose for me.
those cheap end shops, is hardly any good quality only if they can introduce but i doubt if any.
Joutei and m. rouge even told me i can have any girls that i choose to have.
Some shops girls dun take foreigners or clients cnt speak japanese i can understand.
If i not retire yoshiwara after 3 years, i can be your guide there

If i willing to learn japanese, then it ill not be only 20shops, i believe i can hit 40.
IMG_20200627_225703A.jpg

i do some accounts update always after my trips.

For those who been to yoshiwara will know, if the pics frm low end like dream group look really like the same person,then they are better than the actual girls in high end.
Bait and switch? i rather said is photoshop because the pics is too good to be true in the first place.
those here ,only know from hear-say yoshiwara, will not know what is photoshop there.

oh, the first coulumn are the JAV i keep track.

If i willing to learn japanese, then it ill not be only 20shops, i believe i can hit 40.View attachment 14645

i do some accounts update always after my trips.

For those who been to yoshiwara will know, if the pics frm low end like dream group look really like the same person,then they are better than the actual girls in high end.
Bait and switch? i rather said is photoshop because the pics is too good to be true in the first place.
those here ,only know from hear-say yoshiwara, will not know what is photoshop there.

oh, the first coulumn are the JAV i keep track.
Hi sir,
If you have chance to return Yoshiwara, you will find many changes.Some shops closed, some shops changed, Covid-19 seriously affected Yoshiwara.

Hi sir,
If you have chance to return Yoshiwara, you will find many changes.Some shops closed, some shops changed, Covid-19 seriously affected Yoshiwara.

honestly, i dunno how they going to survive.
Econcomy is going to be bad, and hit japanese economy bad too.

Change is a part of life, however cause of covid19, not only yoshiwara but also some members in this forum have changed by unexpected way.