Guest viewing is limited

Okinawa

I'm interested to hear information about okinawa too ;)

The shops are very foreigner friendly with very active touts. I didn't come across a single shop that said no, though some didn't have any girls at the moment. The prices are good, around 35k for 100mins.
Roster quality seems ok, but not as many stunners.

The shops are very foreigner friendly with very active touts. I didn't come across a single shop that said no, though some didn't have any girls at the moment. The prices are good, around 35k for 100mins.
there is no many stunners in Japan anyway, I don't even remember seeing one. at best I've seen some girls I'd call "cute".

You have any idea of the locations of shops?

You have any idea of the locations of shops?
Depends on where you are located. If you are near Naha, hoping in a taxi and saying Soapies is probably the best way to go as most drivers know exactly what you are talking about and take you directly to the red light district in Naha. If you are up near Camp Hansen then Kintown is probably your best bet, I have not been there but from my understanding there are many Massage Salons and Soaplands there, I can not honestly give you better information then that other then based off of word of mouth.

I will say this, Naha is probably best way to go as you have more choices and almost every Soapland accepts foreigners. My only complaint about the whole situation while I was there I went a few times, every time I was not presented with a picture rather a menu of time and pricing and a luck of a draw as to whether or not your provider was cute or not. Then again I was with Marines every time I went so you might have better luck especially if you know the language.

As far as I can recall, I visited at least four strip clubs on Okinawa.

Well, they do sometimes bring guys on stage to play with the dancers. Yet, I didn't seen any public sex acts in Okinawa strip clubs. It was more like dry humping.

Only got a private dance once while on the island. From my perspective, it was somewhat disappointing and expensive.