Okubo orgy

Lars Lust

TAG Member
Reaction score
Anybody knows if this is for real: https://***************.com/blog/trendingnews/hot-orgy-with-korean-girls-for-22000-yen-in-okubo/ ? Maybe not the most trustworthy publication.

Where did you see this?

If it's a public notice, I wouldn't put much value on it. That's like tossing steak out to some wolves and expecting them not sniff it, let alone not eat it.

Edit: NVM, just realized what you were trying to post. yeah, no.

With TNS the only stuff you can take for being probably true are the reviews they themselves do, and then only the fact that the shop might let a gaijin in. Service, availability of women and price are all 50/50 on being a lie.

The "articles" are stuff they copy/paste/translate from Japanese bottom shelf shitty tabloids. Usually it's a pack of lies.

the reviews they themselves do, and then only the fact that the shop might let a gaijin in
Which turns out to be complete trash since it's read as a promotional piece.

Thank god for TAG. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Reactions: TAG Manager
My favorite has to be the "drive through brothel" somewhere in the inaka of Shizuoka prefecture. You drive up to the house and flash your headlights, and the father sends his daughter or wife out to service you in the front seat.
Right. That happens. For sure.

Yesterday accidentally fumbled with my light switch at traffic lights and immediately a young spinner climbed in to give me a blow job. All I could think was "no, not again!".

Dontcha just hate when that happens? ;)

Reactions: Snuggles and MikeH
They should make cars which can automatically lock themselves in such cases.

My previous car from Germany did that. I'm guessing they have had this problem longer than here in Japan. Is this again one problem brought by the multiculturalism? :eek::LOL:

Reactions: Frenchy