E.J.

TAG Member
Reaction score
Date: July 25th
Provider:Aoi
Language:
Broken English, and my Broken Japanese
Length: 40 minutes for 10000Yen

First special thanks to Kanagawa Jones for mentioning this place. Cynthia is neatly tucked away in a crevice of sin conveniently located between Sakuragicho and Kannai stations on the Negishi line. I have minimal Japanese language skills. I approached the Tencho asked for service he went in to check with the boss man. After a little back in forth they stressed no sex and let me in.
It was early so there was only two girls I felt like I had a choice but he kinda pushed one on me. I was given Aoi. Her picture was shopped, but she was not bad alot better than anything working at hinomaru. After a short wait in a tiny cubicle with a Japanese man cutting his toenails Aoi came an got me. If you like busting a nut in a phonebooth this is the place for you. You can not really turn around in the room, but hey it is an actual room with a door so there is a modicum of privacy. Next we promptly undress, shower, nasty mouth wash, and the show starts. Basically hj, and BBBJ. The website eludes to some costume options if your into that but that was beyond my realm of Japanese to ask. Aoi was very skilled, friendly and talkative.
I would use this service again.
It was evident that they do not get many foreign customers so please be respectful if you go here.