Shop HP: https://www.ol-douri.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 min (maybe), less than 30,000 yen

Type/Location:
Soapland, Susukino

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
First of all, sorry for the blurred appointment length and cost. It's been a long while before I had time to write this review.

I had a 10-day vacation in Hokkaido in early October, and spent most of my time in Sapporo. I mainly used the info booths in Susukino to find adult entertainment shops, and I actually found them quite reliable.

So on this particular day, I went to one of the info booths and asked for soapland recommendation. The staff actually pulled out a piece of paper with a list of foreigner friendly soapland on it. I took a closer look at it when he was calling the shop, there were around 10 shops on the list, most of them were within the 20,000 yen 1 hour price range, with 5,000 foreigner tax.

The staff recommended me OL-Douri(痛快OL通り), and a shop staff came to pick me up later on. I was shown four pictures at the shop, all of the girls looked similar so I went for the omakase option, saving me a nomination fee.

After a short wait, I was greeted by a slender young women called Yuki. She had an average look and maybe B or C cup by Japanese standard and wore a very cute hello kitty hairpin. She seemed a bit relieved when she found out that I speak Japanese.

We undressed ourselves at the room. But she asked me to undress her undies for her and even teased me a bit when asking me to remove her pants.

Standard shower and matplay. Didn't do FS on the mat though, she simply gave me some sumata. Before we went to bed, she knelt down before me and gave me an amazing BBBJ while drying my body with towel. This was something I'd never had in dozens of soaplands I'd been to, even those high-end ones. And I have to say it again, it really felt amazing.

Went to bed, capped and did multiple positions. I'll skip the details here. Usually, it took me 30-40 mins to finish, and Yuki showed patience during the whole session. And she even actively asked for a DFK when doing CG. (She actually asked "Can I kiss you", something usually I said to providers hahaha) Blowed by load in CG. After I finish, she didn't pull my little brother out immediately like most of the SW did. Instead, she huddled on top of me and gave me a long kiss on the neck.

We exchanged small talks after the deed, and she caressed and complimented on my skin, said that it felt like a girl's. (I often got that compliment from SWs. xD) Asked for a name card and she happily wrote one for me, and gave me another deep hug when I departed. She also wrote about me on her blog when I checked a few days later. So cute.

PS: I went to the shop again a few days later, sadly Yuki wasn't on the roster that day so I let the staff chose another girl for me. Couldn't remember her name, but this girl had similar body shape like Yuki (slender I mean), with a prettier face. The session wasn't as intimate as Yuki, but still had an above average service, especially considering the price.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Anyway, if you find yourself in Sapporo, I highly recommend this shop. Not sure if you can get in if you don't speak Japanese at all though.

Will repeat if I visit Sapporo again.

Last edited:
What are those "info booths" and where I can find them? In 2 weeks I will be in Sapporo and I was thinking about visiting some "gaijin friendly" soapland so some recommendation from locals would be nice.

What are those "info booths" and where I can find them? In 2 weeks I will be in Sapporo and I was thinking about visiting some "gaijin friendly" soapland so some recommendation from locals would be nice.
They're called "無料案内所", just google it to see some photos of what they look like. There's at least one in all areas with lots of adult-only shops. Basically, you go in, tell the staff what type of establishment you're looking for, and they'll give you a list of recommendations. Their service is free and infinitely safer than following some random touts out there.

Reactions: unlukky and zleur81
They're called "無料案内所", just google it to see some photos of what they look like. There's at least one in all areas with lots of adult-only shops. Basically, you go in, tell the staff what type of establishment you're looking for, and they'll give you a list of recommendations. Their service is free and infinitely safer than following some random touts out there.

Thank you, first kanji is easy to remember and to spot so I will keep my eyes open and I will try to use their "info service".