Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 mins, ¥31,000 + LH

Type/Location:
Kabuki-cho LH (Te Moana)

Language Notes:
Japanese, English

Details of the Encounter:
After the very pleasant experience with Sanae (as reviewed previously), I got hyped and curious for more. I did hesitate because I was over my budget for the holiday. In the end, I thought might as well since I was there already anyway and gave in to the desire. Lol.

So a few days after Sanae, I called JK-Style again and straightly asked for who's available and willing to take a foreigner. On the other side, Mori-san checked and suggested that I take Misa from OL-Style instead (http://ol-style.tv/pc/girls/profile.php?girlsid=2823). I was a bit disappointed, but after checking her "diary" on the website, she seemed fine, so I checked-in at Te Moana, gave a call back, and agreed to have Misa. Just like when with Sanae, the deal cost me ¥27,000 90-minutes + ¥2,000 nomination fee + ¥2,000 chekki option and a free cosplay option. FYI, Te Moana also got a 2-hours deal for ¥4,000, but the room I got was smaller than PAL.

Several minutes after my call, Misa came to my room. To be honest, I was stunned when I opened the door for her. She's downright the cutest girl I've had in the industry. Puppy eyes like Natsumi Matsuoka (idol member) and small, cute lips like Kamei Eri (ex-idol member). We greeted each other and then it's business as usual. When she took off her clothes, I realized that the pictures in her "diary" were spot on. Nice, slender body with sizeable boobs and an okay ass. Just my type. Loved it when she pulled and did her hair before the shower, her motion combined with a shy eye contact was simply sexy (her nakedness might contribute as well). Misa was more reserved than Sanae, so in comparison, there's not much action in the bathroom, though there were still caresses, squeezes, and kisses in there. I was surprised actually when she agreed on going into the tub together. Please note that it seemed like the bathtub in Te Moana was smaller than PAL. This means I could feel her body more while DKF-ing, which was really nice (I enjoyed her body more than Sanae, TBH), but the cramped feeling was not the best experience. After a while, it got too steamy (literally) in the bathroom, so we got out to cool ourselves and continue with the deed.

Misa then put on her OL cosplay outfit, which unfortunately didn't seem like it fit her. Not in a sense of clothing size, but I think she'd have more feel in other costumes in her "diary". After I took polaroid photos of her (unlike Sanae, she didn't want her nipples shown in the photos), I told her to take off her blazer and skirt and I instantly liked the look better. Probably it's just me and something about cute girls in white shirt tho. Then we cuddled a bit before starting to kiss which led to lots of DFK. She seemed to like DFK, but knows how to "persuade" when she had enough. She kinda blocked attempts with her tongue, but still reciprocated the kiss (I'm bad with words when it comes to explanation, sorry). Unbuttoning her shirt, I continued kissing down her neck and stopped at her boobs to taste them. Really nice, firm Japanese C-cup with perky nipples. Then onwards to her pussy. She had more bush than Sanae, which kinda got in my way. After a while, I worked my way up slowly to her lips.While DFK-ing, we turned, so that she's on top. She got the hint and did to me what I did to her earlier. When she got to my dick, she kinda rubbed it when her lips and kissed the tip a bit before putting it in her mouth, which felt good and she looked so erotic doing it. Her BJ was nice, wet, and slow with lots of tongue (and less teeth compared to Sanae). She got me worked up and I asked for a 69, where she alternated between BJ and stroking it while sucking on my balls. It's really nice, but if she got Sanae's enthusiasm for BJ, it'd be perfect. When I was close to my limit, I asked for sumata and she straddled me. With her on top, I was blessed with a great visual of her bare body and the pleasure of her pussy rubbing against my dick (she's better than Sanae at this. She bent down a bit so I could fondle her boobs and not long after, I came and she kept grinding it for a while. We went to the bathroom to wash a bit because it was a mess down there for both of us.

Just like with Sanae, we rested a bit, before repeating the above details for the second time. I went to finish with sumata again, because that's what her strength was for me. But this time she was laying down and my dick rubbed against her inner thighs and her pussy, which successfully made come the second time, fortunately just several minutes before her phone alarm rang. Then it's shower time with light fondling and kisses, as usual. Even though she was a bit reserved, but I'd say that from the start until we finished showering at the end, her mood was fine. What ruined it was my poor choice of Japanese word at the end, when I explained that after this I'd meet my female friend, but I mistakenly used the Japanese word for "girlfriend" and I just could see she was trying to hide her shock while her eyes were telling me that I'm a cheating bastard. It's fortunate that it happened at the very end, but if only I was more careful with my choice of words, it'd be a better experience.

p.s. Sorry if there are too many comparison to Sanae. I just can't help to put her as the new standard of service. =P

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Though not as enthusiastic as Sanae, Misa still gave me a good service. And if you're like me, then your eyes will be pleasantly rewarded as well.

Last edited:
Thanks for your review. Looking at her blog, this girl's definitely got a nice body and face looks very nice, too. Bookmarked for consideration. :cat:

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Take a shot of vodka for everytime he writes "Sanae". Best drinking game ever :) I feel like this is more of an advertisement for Sanae. I assume that she is the girl you are referring to? Is she really that great?

Reactions: Frogger24
Take a shot of vodka for everytime he writes "Sanae". Best drinking game ever :) I feel like this is more of an advertisement for Sanae. I assume that she is the girl you are referring to? Is she really that great?
Hahahaha. That's a good one. Yes, that's the girl I'm referring to. I mean, though YMMV, I'd say that she did give the best experience in deri-heru industry (so far). :whistle:

Reactions: JayL