Guest viewing is limited

''Old Woman''

User#7769

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I have a question about Japanese women over twenty-five, I've read a lot of topics and most forum users says older Japanese women tend to want partners to get married and have children, not that I have a problem with that but is there any truth to that? As I am very young, I do not believe they will be interested in me because of this.
I'm currently using Omiai, JapanCupid and Pairs to look for some women.

I also hear that a lot from foreigners,but my wife's friends and her younger sisters, keep telling my wife , that they will only marry a guy that makes more than 2千万 a year and with a house. In the mean time they just wanna have fun, their only complaint is that most young guys are not really into relationship (sex). I don't know but from what I hear they are very sexually active.
Wife's friends age vary between 26 ~38

Last edited:
Reactions: Red of Rivia
If your wife's friends want to marry a guy who makes 20million a year and is less than 50, they'd better be top models, because there are not many of those guys.

And of course, those older that 30 are out of this game.

If your wife's friends want to marry a guy who makes 20million a year and is less than 50, they'd better be top models, because there are not many of those guys.

And of course, those older that 30 are out of this game.
Hahahaha I know, I find married women to be kind of an easy target. I know you're young but if you are interested in 熟女 it's not that difficult to hook up, I met 2 in my son's day care, and not I have one in my son's elementary.

I also hear that s lot from foreigners,but my wife's friends and her younger sisters, keep telling my wife , that they will only marry a guy that makes more than 2千万 a year and with a house. In the mean time they just wanna have fun, their only complaint is that most young guys are not really into relationship (sex). I don't know but from what I hear they are very sexually active.
Wife's friends age vary between 26 ~38

Well, that's a lot of money.
Is this really an argument or they are just bluffing? It seems a little unrealistic, I mean, if they were in their twenties I would believe they would have this notion of reality, but an older woman?

Even if you're just 20yo never called a 25yo woman "old woman". Keep it for over 40~50 maybe...
You may miss lot of great experience

Reactions: just4fun and MikeH
Or is somebody perhaps fabricating stories?

hahahaha just sad, red of rivia was just asking a question don't need to get all worked up.I don't care if he's just fabricating it's not right to accuse a fellow tager.

Even if you're just 20yo never called a 25yo woman "old woman". Keep it for over 40~50 maybe...
You may miss lot of great experience

Oh, thanks for the tip, but, what I did was only for illustration, I don’t call them baba-chan or old women hahaha.

hahahaha just sad, red of rivia was just asking a question don't need to get all worked up.I don't care if he's just fabricating it's not right to accuse a fellow tager.
Wasn’t referring to him. But you knew that.

Reactions: MikeH
Maybe I'm showing my age or how out of touch I am with Japan nowadays but when I first arrived in-country almost two decades ago, the "trending" term for old hags was "Christmas Cake." In case that's no longer a popular term, it was based on the ubiquitous Christmas Cake that typical Japanese fathers buy for the kids which, after December 25th, are no longer wanted--likewise, any female still single after the age of 25 was past her prime and considered old. I believe a book was penned in that same year I arrived where the author coined the term "make-inu" (loser dog) which applied to any female in that category (single, late 20s).

From what I can tell, the culture seems to have changed since my arrival in the early 2000s. I remember at my first McJob, the Japanese staffer females who were still single at 27 or 28 were absolutely losing their shit, had given up on ever finding a Japanese male to marry them and just about all of them ended up sleeping around with gaijin teachers until they found one who would marry them and then disappeared to that teacher's home country (America or Canada). Granted, it wasn't that difficult because most of the Americans or Canadians coming in and around that age were desperate douchebag virgins who were absolutely stunned that an actual Asian female would fuck them so it only took the staff girls a month or so before they goaded the losers into buying engagement rings.

I'm no longer living in Japan but it definitely seems to me that the stigma of being 28 and single is no longer such a stigma. I still keep in touch with some of the first kids I taught in the first respectable gig I worked and most of them are now in their mid-late 20s. Some married recently, but many are still single, working good jobs, in working relationships and just enjoying life and planning to marry around 30. Like everything else in Japan, it seems the cultural trends are leaning more toward those of Western countries.

I do think, however, that girls past their mid-thirties are still generally considered "old" and generally past marriage age. And believe you me, that presents a fucking amazing opportunity to get laid. The only downside to that is by that age, few Japanese women are going to be very impressed by dinner and drinks at Torikizoku and you begging for a handjob on the late train home or a blowjob at the park behind the bicycle parking lot. What I'd give to be 23 again.

So sad, :-( have been nothing but unfriendly since I joined this forum. So sad
Funny, I could’ve sworn you meant, “Hahaha oh cara ta viajando na maionese, palhaco.,”

You should’ve been a little faster with the delete button.

You’re pretty clearly somebody who was previously banned, or burned their bridges, and is trying to come back under a new ID.

Reactions: MikeH and just4fun
Funny, I could’ve sworn you meant, “Hahaha oh cara ta viajando na maionese, palhaco.,”

You’re pretty clearly somebody who was previously banned, or burned their bridges, and is trying to come back under a new ID.

shocked, shocked this kind of multi-IDs behaviour may even happen here :D

Hahaha you got me. You're alright Sudsy .

Portuguese?

Maybe I'm showing my age or how out of touch I am with Japan nowadays but when I first arrived in-country almost two decades ago, the "trending" term for old hags was "Christmas Cake." In case that's no longer a popular term, it was based on the ubiquitous Christmas Cake that typical Japanese fathers buy for the kids which, after December 25th, are no longer wanted--likewise, any female still single after the age of 25 was past her prime and considered old. I believe a book was penned in that same year I arrived where the author coined the term "make-inu" (loser dog) which applied to any female in that category (single, late 20s).

From what I can tell, the culture seems to have changed since my arrival in the early 2000s. I remember at my first McJob, the Japanese staffer females who were still single at 27 or 28 were absolutely losing their shit, had given up on ever finding a Japanese male to marry them and just about all of them ended up sleeping around with gaijin teachers until they found one who would marry them and then disappeared to that teacher's home country (America or Canada). Granted, it wasn't that difficult because most of the Americans or Canadians coming in and around that age were desperate douchebag virgins who were absolutely stunned that an actual Asian female would fuck them so it only took the staff girls a month or so before they goaded the losers into buying engagement rings.

I'm no longer living in Japan but it definitely seems to me that the stigma of being 28 and single is no longer such a stigma. I still keep in touch with some of the first kids I taught in the first respectable gig I worked and most of them are now in their mid-late 20s. Some married recently, but many are still single, working good jobs, in working relationships and just enjoying life and planning to marry around 30. Like everything else in Japan, it seems the cultural trends are leaning more toward those of Western countries.

I do think, however, that girls past their mid-thirties are still generally considered "old" and generally past marriage age. And believe you me, that presents a fucking amazing opportunity to get laid. The only downside to that is by that age, few Japanese women are going to be very impressed by dinner and drinks at Torikizoku and you begging for a handjob on the late train home or a blowjob at the park behind the bicycle parking lot. What I'd give to be 23 again.

From your experience, do you think we, under 30, are more likely to have girls from our age or older?

From your experience, do you think we, under 30, are more likely to have girls from our age or older?

Anyone can score a girl from any age group they want, just depends on how hard you're willing to work and seek out opportunities. As far as I see it, it all comes down to what you're looking for. When I was 22 and a new resident of Japan I was propositioned by a number of mid-30s women; the problem was that at that time, and at that stage of my life, I thought fucking a mid-30s woman was utterly disgusting and refused it every time. My mistake, live and learn. For the most part, I dated girls just a few years younger than myself during my years in Japan but my experience will always differ from the average expat as I'm a Japanese-American and it's an entirely different game for someone like me.

I'm writing this on the assumption that you're white. Anyone who is a) white and b) has a pulse can get laid in Japan (see section A below). But as with everything else in Japan, race is the key variable. Generally speaking, the majority of Japanese females (and their families) won't have sex with a non-Japanese. Japan is a racist, ethnocentric and xenophobic country and always will be. The Japanese female who is open to having sexual relationships with a non-Japanese (Caucasian, in particular, but also keep in mind that a Japanese female who will sleep with a white guy will not necessarily sleep with a black/Indian/Latino/other guy) generally falls into one of four categories:

A) The Skank. The deranged gaijin fan-girl who just wants to squat on a white dick. Doesn't matter who, how old, how attractive, how sociopathic...she's convinced herself that her destiny is to be a cum-catcher for white men. She (or her parents, more specifically) will spend exorbitant amounts of money on overpriced "homestays" in Australia, Los Angeles, Honolulu, etc., where she'll "study English" but more often than not just rack up a number of STDs screwing any white guy who sneezes in her direction at the club the taxi driver recommends. More often than not, these types are also looking for a green card as they envision themselves living pampered lives on the California Coastline or Waikiki Beach, sipping overpriced sparkling wines and shopping at Nordstrom all day with a gaggle of other J-bimbos who scored similar deals. Take a side gig in any eikaiwa and you'll find lots and lots and lots of these types. And yes, these are the easiest types to score and they'll generally be in the 18-25 range.

B) The Curious. She's probably a little older (later 20s to early 30s) and getting ready to settle down, but she's always been secretly fascinated with getting cornholed by a genuine hakujin. These types may go the eikaiwa route, but a lot of times they go through online personal/matching ads for "educational services," meaning the side-hustle that lots of expats do teaching private lessons at coffee shops. Unlike Type A above, they will not be dressed up like skanks with fake afros or bleach-blonde hairdos. More often than not they've got decent careers and look very respectable. But make no mistake--they have zero intention of marrying you, bearing your children or following you back to your hometown. They want a quick fling with a white guy so they can check that off the bucket list and quietly gossip about it with their friends, and then they will ghost you. Then, they will promptly settle down and marry the conventional Japanese guys they've been stringing along the entire time and you will never hear from her again. More than one of my buddies has fallen victim to this scenario and didn't appreciate it for what it was.

C) The Worldly. This will be an educated, relatively-intelligent Japanese female who is unlike most of her counterparts. She can think for herself, largely eschews traditional norms/customs/prejudices and is generally open to relationships with anyone she finds stimulating, regardless of race. Most likely she either spent years in a Western country due to her father's job or studied abroad at an actual GOOD university and was there to learn and not squat on gaijin cocks six days a week. This type is NOT going to fuck you just for being white and if you're like most eikaiwa scumbag teachers she probably won't associate with you. She'll generally seek out successful or intellectual types and is definitely looking for a long-term relationship. Now, if this is sounding attractive to you, also keep in mind that these types are usually painfully liberal, tragically feminist and I, personally, would rather spend my night rubbing chili peppers on my dickhole than listening to one of these self-righteous twats drone on about income inequality and climate change and social justice and gluten-free recipes.

D) The Quitter. She's in her late 30s or even beyond, may or may not have kids from a previous relationship or marriage,struck-out in life and--her racial prejudices notwithstanding--has resigned herself to the fact that no Japanese man is going to marry her. She's given up and come to terms with the fact that only a white guy will marry her and bestow upon her the respectable status of a married woman. These are the easiest to find--dating apps, eikaiwas, gaijin bars, etc....just look for the conservatively-dressed lady at HUB with LOW SELF ESTEEM on her brow and an empty drink glass in front of her and you'll hit at least third base that night. But beware, these types ARE looking for marriage and if you try the hit-n-run those crazy bitches will stalk you till the cows come home.

Again, due to my ethnicity I had a very different experience from most. Types A and B largely ignored me. C disgusted me. I'm too much of a bigoted Japanese to go with D. However, I was allowed access to the general-population, large-market of garden-variety racist Japanese women, but along with that access came expectations that no white guy would ever have to deal with.

At the end of the day, you just need to figure out what you're looking for and tailor the hunt accordingly. If I was in my late 20s again, which is the prime age for finding a potential wife in the 23-25ish range, I might go down that path. But then again I might have a few more drinks and see how fucking stupid that is and go rock out with some drunken old ladies at HUB and wake up naked, bruised and lying on the tatami floor of a strange apartment. Smells like Sunday, yes sir.