Guest viewing is limited

''Old Woman''

Anyone can score a girl from any age group they want, just depends on how hard you're willing to work and seek out opportunities. As far as I see it, it all comes down to what you're looking for. When I was 22 and a new resident of Japan I was propositioned by a number of mid-30s women; the problem was that at that time, and at that stage of my life, I thought fucking a mid-30s woman was utterly disgusting and refused it every time. My mistake, live and learn. For the most part, I dated girls just a few years younger than myself during my years in Japan but my experience will always differ from the average expat as I'm a Japanese-American and it's an entirely different game for someone like me.

I'm writing this on the assumption that you're white. Anyone who is a) white and b) has a pulse can get laid in Japan (see section A below). But as with everything else in Japan, race is the key variable. Generally speaking, the majority of Japanese females (and their families) won't have sex with a non-Japanese. Japan is a racist, ethnocentric and xenophobic country and always will be. The Japanese female who is open to having sexual relationships with a non-Japanese (Caucasian, in particular, but also keep in mind that a Japanese female who will sleep with a white guy will not necessarily sleep with a black/Indian/Latino/other guy) generally falls into one of four categories:

A) The Skank. The deranged gaijin fan-girl who just wants to squat on a white dick. Doesn't matter who, how old, how attractive, how sociopathic...she's convinced herself that her destiny is to be a cum-catcher for white men. She (or her parents, more specifically) will spend exorbitant amounts of money on overpriced "homestays" in Australia, Los Angeles, Honolulu, etc., where she'll "study English" but more often than not just rack up a number of STDs screwing any white guy who sneezes in her direction at the club the taxi driver recommends. More often than not, these types are also looking for a green card as they envision themselves living pampered lives on the California Coastline or Waikiki Beach, sipping overpriced sparkling wines and shopping at Nordstrom all day with a gaggle of other J-bimbos who scored similar deals. Take a side gig in any eikaiwa and you'll find lots and lots and lots of these types. And yes, these are the easiest types to score and they'll generally be in the 18-25 range.

B) The Curious. She's probably a little older (later 20s to early 30s) and getting ready to settle down, but she's always been secretly fascinated with getting cornholed by a genuine hakujin. These types may go the eikaiwa route, but a lot of times they go through online personal/matching ads for "educational services," meaning the side-hustle that lots of expats do teaching private lessons at coffee shops. Unlike Type A above, they will not be dressed up like skanks with fake afros or bleach-blonde hairdos. More often than not they've got decent careers and look very respectable. But make no mistake--they have zero intention of marrying you, bearing your children or following you back to your hometown. They want a quick fling with a white guy so they can check that off the bucket list and quietly gossip about it with their friends, and then they will ghost you. Then, they will promptly settle down and marry the conventional Japanese guys they've been stringing along the entire time and you will never hear from her again. More than one of my buddies has fallen victim to this scenario and didn't appreciate it for what it was.

C) The Worldly. This will be an educated, relatively-intelligent Japanese female who is unlike most of her counterparts. She can think for herself, largely eschews traditional norms/customs/prejudices and is generally open to relationships with anyone she finds stimulating, regardless of race. Most likely she either spent years in a Western country due to her father's job or studied abroad at an actual GOOD university and was there to learn and not squat on gaijin cocks six days a week. This type is NOT going to fuck you just for being white and if you're like most eikaiwa scumbag teachers she probably won't associate with you. She'll generally seek out successful or intellectual types and is definitely looking for a long-term relationship. Now, if this is sounding attractive to you, also keep in mind that these types are usually painfully liberal, tragically feminist and I, personally, would rather spend my night rubbing chili peppers on my dickhole than listening to one of these self-righteous twats drone on about income inequality and climate change and social justice and gluten-free recipes.

D) The Quitter. She's in her late 30s or even beyond, may or may not have kids from a previous relationship or marriage,struck-out in life and--her racial prejudices notwithstanding--has resigned herself to the fact that no Japanese man is going to marry her. She's given up and come to terms with the fact that only a white guy will marry her and bestow upon her the respectable status of a married woman. These are the easiest to find--dating apps, eikaiwas, gaijin bars, etc....just look for the conservatively-dressed lady at HUB with LOW SELF ESTEEM on her brow and an empty drink glass in front of her and you'll hit at least third base that night. But beware, these types ARE looking for marriage and if you try the hit-n-run those crazy bitches will stalk you till the cows come home.

Again, due to my ethnicity I had a very different experience from most. Types A and B largely ignored me. C disgusted me. I'm too much of a bigoted Japanese to go with D. However, I was allowed access to the general-population, large-market of garden-variety racist Japanese women, but along with that access came expectations that no white guy would ever have to deal with.

At the end of the day, you just need to figure out what you're looking for and tailor the hunt accordingly. If I was in my late 20s again, which is the prime age for finding a potential wife in the 23-25ish range, I might go down that path. But then again I might have a few more drinks and see how fucking stupid that is and go rock out with some drunken old ladies at HUB and wake up naked, bruised and lying on the tatami floor of a strange apartment. Smells like Sunday, yes sir.

lol! You should really write a book or at least a blog about this. You’re experienced and have a gift with words. (y)

lol! You should really write a book or at least a blog about this. You’re experienced and have a gift with words. (y)

A number of years back I considered starting a nasty blog for ad money where I, as a Japanese American, viciously rip on and ridicule Japanese cultulre and daily life but I figured if it ever became popular I'd probably get banned from the country...and I still so treasure a drunken dip in the Sapporo winter rotenburo, a perfect miso ramen in Susukino and Emi's fingers up my asshole in Kabukicho. Priorities, priorities, priorities.

A number of years back I considered starting a nasty blog for ad money where I, as a Japanese American, viciously rip on and ridicule Japanese cultulre and daily life but I figured if it ever became popular I'd probably get banned from the country...and I still so treasure a drunken dip in the Sapporo winter rotenburo, a perfect miso ramen in Susukino and Emi's fingers up my asshole in Kabukicho. Priorities, priorities, priorities.
Ad money? What kind of ads would you expect? :)

Ad money? What kind of ads would you expect? :)

Maybe Shintaro Ishihara would pay me to shit on Osaka and its people ahead of the upcoming Olympic Games? After that we could trade racist jokes and dress up in imperial uniforms to re-enact Manchuria village raids. I could get him drunk and lure him into visiting Club Diamond with me...as if that asshole hasn't been there before.

Last edited:
Maybe Shintaro Ishihara would pay me to shit on Osaka and its people ahead of the upcoming Olympic Games? After that we could trade racist jokes and dress up in imperial uniforms to re-enact Manchuria village raids. I could get him drunk and lure him into visiting Club Diamond with me...as if that asshole hasn't been there before.
Lol ! I remember attending some kind of event a few years ago where his speech started by “Americans say I am a bad man and Chinese say I am the Devil. I love it.” , he was loudly applauded. I didn’t, it was around the time he also said the French can’t do maths or some stupid shit like that

Reactions: Keihan Chikan
Anyone can score a girl from any age group they want, just depends on how hard you're willing to work and seek out opportunities. As far as I see it, it all comes down to what you're looking for. When I was 22 and a new resident of Japan I was propositioned by a number of mid-30s women; the problem was that at that time, and at that stage of my life, I thought fucking a mid-30s woman was utterly disgusting and refused it every time. My mistake, live and learn. For the most part, I dated girls just a few years younger than myself during my years in Japan but my experience will always differ from the average expat as I'm a Japanese-American and it's an entirely different game for someone like me.

I'm writing this on the assumption that you're white. Anyone who is a) white and b) has a pulse can get laid in Japan (see section A below). But as with everything else in Japan, race is the key variable. Generally speaking, the majority of Japanese females (and their families) won't have sex with a non-Japanese. Japan is a racist, ethnocentric and xenophobic country and always will be. The Japanese female who is open to having sexual relationships with a non-Japanese (Caucasian, in particular, but also keep in mind that a Japanese female who will sleep with a white guy will not necessarily sleep with a black/Indian/Latino/other guy) generally falls into one of four categories:

A) The Skank. The deranged gaijin fan-girl who just wants to squat on a white dick. Doesn't matter who, how old, how attractive, how sociopathic...she's convinced herself that her destiny is to be a cum-catcher for white men. She (or her parents, more specifically) will spend exorbitant amounts of money on overpriced "homestays" in Australia, Los Angeles, Honolulu, etc., where she'll "study English" but more often than not just rack up a number of STDs screwing any white guy who sneezes in her direction at the club the taxi driver recommends. More often than not, these types are also looking for a green card as they envision themselves living pampered lives on the California Coastline or Waikiki Beach, sipping overpriced sparkling wines and shopping at Nordstrom all day with a gaggle of other J-bimbos who scored similar deals. Take a side gig in any eikaiwa and you'll find lots and lots and lots of these types. And yes, these are the easiest types to score and they'll generally be in the 18-25 range.

B) The Curious. She's probably a little older (later 20s to early 30s) and getting ready to settle down, but she's always been secretly fascinated with getting cornholed by a genuine hakujin. These types may go the eikaiwa route, but a lot of times they go through online personal/matching ads for "educational services," meaning the side-hustle that lots of expats do teaching private lessons at coffee shops. Unlike Type A above, they will not be dressed up like skanks with fake afros or bleach-blonde hairdos. More often than not they've got decent careers and look very respectable. But make no mistake--they have zero intention of marrying you, bearing your children or following you back to your hometown. They want a quick fling with a white guy so they can check that off the bucket list and quietly gossip about it with their friends, and then they will ghost you. Then, they will promptly settle down and marry the conventional Japanese guys they've been stringing along the entire time and you will never hear from her again. More than one of my buddies has fallen victim to this scenario and didn't appreciate it for what it was.

C) The Worldly. This will be an educated, relatively-intelligent Japanese female who is unlike most of her counterparts. She can think for herself, largely eschews traditional norms/customs/prejudices and is generally open to relationships with anyone she finds stimulating, regardless of race. Most likely she either spent years in a Western country due to her father's job or studied abroad at an actual GOOD university and was there to learn and not squat on gaijin cocks six days a week. This type is NOT going to fuck you just for being white and if you're like most eikaiwa scumbag teachers she probably won't associate with you. She'll generally seek out successful or intellectual types and is definitely looking for a long-term relationship. Now, if this is sounding attractive to you, also keep in mind that these types are usually painfully liberal, tragically feminist and I, personally, would rather spend my night rubbing chili peppers on my dickhole than listening to one of these self-righteous twats drone on about income inequality and climate change and social justice and gluten-free recipes.

D) The Quitter. She's in her late 30s or even beyond, may or may not have kids from a previous relationship or marriage,struck-out in life and--her racial prejudices notwithstanding--has resigned herself to the fact that no Japanese man is going to marry her. She's given up and come to terms with the fact that only a white guy will marry her and bestow upon her the respectable status of a married woman. These are the easiest to find--dating apps, eikaiwas, gaijin bars, etc....just look for the conservatively-dressed lady at HUB with LOW SELF ESTEEM on her brow and an empty drink glass in front of her and you'll hit at least third base that night. But beware, these types ARE looking for marriage and if you try the hit-n-run those crazy bitches will stalk you till the cows come home.

Again, due to my ethnicity I had a very different experience from most. Types A and B largely ignored me. C disgusted me. I'm too much of a bigoted Japanese to go with D. However, I was allowed access to the general-population, large-market of garden-variety racist Japanese women, but along with that access came expectations that no white guy would ever have to deal with.

At the end of the day, you just need to figure out what you're looking for and tailor the hunt accordingly. If I was in my late 20s again, which is the prime age for finding a potential wife in the 23-25ish range, I might go down that path. But then again I might have a few more drinks and see how fucking stupid that is and go rock out with some drunken old ladies at HUB and wake up naked, bruised and lying on the tatami floor of a strange apartment. Smells like Sunday, yes sir.
I’m starting to think that you like to jack off to your own comments.

So much time and thought put into them that you must enjoying a little extra satisfaction ;)

Last edited:
Lol ! I remember attending some kind of event a few years ago where his speech started by “Americans say I am a bad man and Chinese say I am the Devil. I love it.” , he was loudly applauded. I didn’t, it was around the time he also said the French can’t do maths or some stupid shit like that

I miss that guy. He was channeling Donald Trump before Donald Trump. He and Prince Phillip could've done stand-up together.

Reactions: Frenchy
I miss that guy.

Reload and aim better.

He's the fucker that caused the decimation of the P4P scene in Tokyo and turned Kabukicho into a tourist trap.

Reactions: Majestyk

Yes, I'm considered white by other ethnicities, but not the stereotype of white, blue-eyed blond.
The only woman I had contact with, older than me, Japanese in this case, was 29 years old, she found me very young and said I would get girls of my age if I wanted to.
Little did she know I'm not so much younger than her, my appearance doesn't help.
About your post, I found it very informative, it will be difficult to reach consensus on what I expect, in fact, a relationship, if that means a woman who expects marriage, thinks it will not be a problem.
Because you're a Japanese American, I thought you were more likely to get ''chances'' than us, I mean, us, whites from the North Atlantic.

Last edited:
Reload and aim better.

He's the fucker that caused the decimation of the P4P scene in Tokyo and turned Kabukicho into a tourist trap.

well decimation is a bit exaggerated don’t you think ? You can still get a lot done sexually here with enough ¥¥¥

Reload and aim better.

I think I might've been out the country by the time Ishihara ramped up that particular crackdown. The last stunt I remember him pulling before I moved back stateside was his "sangokujin" statement, which the girl I was dating at the time found truly inspiring because she and her family were radical pro-imperial racists and passionately hated Koreans and foreigners in general. I think in their tiny little minds they conveniently overlooked the fact that I was a foreigner. The only reason I stayed with her as long as I did was her vagina was tight like an asshole but I still dumped her just before leaving for KIX on my way out of the country. It took a little bit to get over her...as in the length of time it takes to fly from KIX to Incheon, where I got stinking loaded on Carlsberg drafts and tried picking up one of the pretty staffers at the airport McDonald's. They may be fucking crazy but in Asia you simply can't beat the legs on Korean girls.

Because you're a Japanese American, I thought you were more likely to get ''chances'' than us, I mean, us, whites from the North Atlantic.

In general, no. White Western guys will always pull more ass than any Asian, even an ethnically Japanese guy from a Western country. The difference is in the type of girl I'm generally able to pick up. Any decent-looking white guy can hit a club that caters to Japanese bimbos looking to hook-up with a foreigner and pull asses left and right on the dance floor, while I'd probably end up going home alone to masturbate and cry myself to sleep or, worse, hook up with a fat, frustrated, corpse-white female JET teacher drinking her sorrows away at the bar.

Where I have an advantage is with girls who generally wouldn't otherwise date (or fuck) foreign men. They're more conservative, more traditional, more grounded, more the type I would consider for marriage, but that means they also aren't going to blow you on the orange express after your first date night, much less invite you upstairs to defile her futon. And the major downside is they'll invariably set expectations of me that they wouldn't a more conventional foreigner. I'm expected to behave a certain way, and that's NOT FUN.

But you being white AND young looking is always good. I had a British buddy, only 21 when he arrived in Japan (Brit uni is 3 years), reasonably handsome, tall-ish and slender. Holy dogshit, the older girls couldn't keep their hands off him. Not in a "HOLY SHIT HE'S HOT...I'M GONNA FUCK HIM!!" way but more in a, "Oooooohhh!! Look how cute he is!! Like a little boy!! I want to touch his arm!! I want to touch his hair!!" He was actually a little intimidated at first, being as young as he was, but we fed him enough whiskey and forced him to man-the-fuck-up and before long he was humping 25yo office workers doggy-style in the karaoke room like a champ.

Like everything else, when you're young, anything is possible.

Reactions: MelissaAnne
In general, no. White Western guys will always pull more ass than any Asian, even an ethnically Japanese guy from a Western country. The difference is in the type of girl I'm generally able to pick up. Any decent-looking white guy can hit a club that caters to Japanese bimbos looking to hook-up with a foreigner and pull asses left and right on the dance floor, while I'd probably end up going home alone to masturbate and cry myself to sleep or, worse, hook up with a fat, frustrated, corpse-white female JET teacher drinking her sorrows away at the bar.

Where I have an advantage is with girls who generally wouldn't otherwise date (or fuck) foreign men. They're more conservative, more traditional, more grounded, more the type I would consider for marriage, but that means they also aren't going to blow you on the orange express after your first date night, much less invite you upstairs to defile her futon. And the major downside is they'll invariably set expectations of me that they wouldn't a more conventional foreigner. I'm expected to behave a certain way, and that's NOT FUN.

But you being white AND young looking is always good. I had a British buddy, only 21 when he arrived in Japan (Brit uni is 3 years), reasonably handsome, tall-ish and slender. Holy dogshit, the older girls couldn't keep their hands off him. Not in a "HOLY SHIT HE'S HOT...I'M GONNA FUCK HIM!!" way but more in a, "Oooooohhh!! Look how cute he is!! Like a little boy!! I want to touch his arm!! I want to touch his hair!!" He was actually a little intimidated at first, being as young as he was, but we fed him enough whiskey and forced him to man-the-fuck-up and before long he was humping 25yo office workers doggy-style in the karaoke room like a champ.

Like everything else, when you're young, anything is possible.
Mate I don’t know but our experiences are are super different. I’m hot enough that I’m usually fully booked and a Japanese looking westerner would be my ideal choice. I’m not alone in thinking this, I’ve got tons of young, hot western girl friends that feel the same. My advice would be (to anyone) to go to cool parties/bars and not fucking hub or other loser gaijin places. I’d sooner fuck myself with a baguette than be seen at gas panic.

Reactions: Keihan Chikan
Mate I don’t know but our experiences are are super different. I’m hot enough that I’m usually fully booked and a Japanese looking westerner would be my ideal choice. I’m not alone in thinking this, I’ve got tons of young, hot western girl friends that feel the same. My advice would be (to anyone) to go to cool parties/bars and not fucking hub or other loser gaijin places. I’d sooner fuck myself with a baguette than be seen at gas panic.
Well, he clearly said he’s not into A) types :D, Japanese or otherwise I suppose

Reactions: Red of Rivia

First off, I'd fuck myself with a baguette if I could. Take a home run when and where you can, because they get fewer and farther between as you get older.

Secondly, I've never come across western girls that were specifically after a "Japanese looking westerner" but I suppose I can imagine why. I dated a couple of European girls during my later years in Japan who--for reasons beyond my comprehension-- actually wanted to be with Japanese men, who told me countless stories of starting relationships with Japanese nationals only to have the guy suddenly ghost them. Until then, I was pretty unfamiliar with the concept of "ghosting," and while I'm certainly a fucking asshole that practice struck me as terribly unethical and something I would never do. Probably because I'm not a true cousin of Tojo? In any event, I suppose that if a western girl is on some Asian kick and not wanting to get treated like shit, the "Japanese looking western" guy is probably a safer bet (and probably has significantly better hygiene, too). That said, I only wish I was young and living in Japan again because if you gave me two hours at a Toriki, I could give you five or six very compelling reasons to avoid us like the plague. I'm very special, or so I tell myself.

Lastly, females have the luxury of being able to pick and choose venues to be admired at. Men, however, are inherently slobs, savages and slaves to impulsive instinct and will always flock to the site with easiest prey. You can't fault a horny 23yo expat for sauntering over to the nearest gaijin bar, HUB or club when it's JUST SO EASY. The greatest glory an old man has is telling his (male) grandkids about the filthy exploits he had at a club in Sasebo, Yokosuka, Zama or all across Okinawa. If I ever have grandsons I can guarantee you they'll conquer Kabukicho before senior year.

I ever have grandsons I can guarantee you they'll conquer Kabukicho before senior year.

Well duh.....

Here's an artist's rendition of Kabukicho by 2025..

hopicastlephotoi1200x840.png