1. Welcome to the Tokyo Adult Guide!

Please feel free to browse around to see what we have to offer. For some areas of TAG, you will need to be a member which is free and only requires a valid email address. Or, you may login through your Google or Twitter accounts.

To get started, click here: Join TAG Now!
    Dismiss Notice

Olive - Korean massage in Okachimachi

Discussion in 'Esute/Pink Salon/Massage Reviews' started by Kaizyn, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Kaizyn

Kaizyn TAG Member

Service and/or Provider's Name:
    Olive - Rei

Date of Encounter:
    April 16, 2018

Contact Method:
    Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
    80 minutes "Olive course" - 11000

Type/Location:
    In Shop, Okachimachi

Language Notes:
    All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
    So after the last failure, I decided to do a little more research online via Japanese review / report sites ..

I planned to try a place called "Angel" but when I went up, they said they were full for about 40 minutes, and I wasn't quite willing to wait that long. So I went to Olive, which was in the same building. ( http://o-olive.com/ )

Guy behind the counter looked briefly surprised, but didn't shoo me away or anything. I asked if they were free for a walk in, and he said no problem. He asked what course I wanted to do, and I asked for the 80 minute "Olive course", which is normally 13000 yen, but there's a 1000 discount and 1000 more for going before 5pm.

I went with the aroma oil version of it (other option being Akasuri) .. he led me to the room, and I waited.

Rei came in, decent enough looking. Average-ish face, but slim, and slightly tall. Not sure on age, but either a battle hardened 25, or she was around 30-35. The shorts and halter top she had on didn't suit her that well I thought, made her look like she had no hips or chest.

She had me undress while she got some towels and things ready, then we went to the shower. It wasn't a table wash, just stand up and she does the washing. It's just as well, since I only have 80 minutes (usually I go for 2 hour sessions)

I asked her if they had many foreigners in there, and she said none at all. I was the first. I asked even if Chinese or Koreans came in, and she said basically not. Only Japanese.

After that, off to the room again where the massage goes. It was pretty good, she asked how hard I liked it.. I said strong was fine, and she didn't mess around. It was strong. Overall it was better than average in terms of just being a massage, but no sexy time sorts of things.

She went to get the hot towels, and covered me with them (like 6 towels!) then covered me with some kind of vinyl tarp. So I laid there stewing for 5-10 minutes while she walked around on my back.

After that she took all the towels and stuff off and got a couple dry ones and did some shiatsu type stabbing, which was decent as well. She's got decent power.

With about 20 minutes left, she asked me to turn over and covered me with a new towel, and she left for a few minutes. She came back in a towel and turned the main light out, then took off my towel and her own. Big improvement in her body looks now! Medium breasts and short trimmed pubic hair.

She climbed halfway on the massage bed and got started. She did a bit of kissing around my chest, worked her way down .. for a brief moment I thought a BJ was coming, but she started a HJ from there.

I had no limits on touching, but I didn't get super grabby or anything. The most I went for was gentle boob squeezing and stroking between her legs, both of which didn't get stopped (and she kept her legs apart, so it was at least acceptable, if not encouraged)

The only "bad" thing I can say here is that she kind of had a death grip and pumped pretty fast early on ... whether that's just her style or if it's done to try and get it over with as quickly as possible, I don't know!

Afterwards, she grabbed her towel and ran out briefly and came back dressed and had a new towel for me, so I went and took a shower (alone) and then she brought some cold tea and we sat around for couple minutes, then I grabbed my stuff and left.

Overall the experience was better than I expected, especially for the price. It's cheaper than a similar time course at Asian Feeling/Relax, and the girl gets nude for the ending.

I assume touching will depend on your manners and the girl's mood, but given that they get nude, there's probably more expectation of it than AF/AR.

I also have no idea how foreigner friendly they are, but I went in speaking Japanese and they didn't even hesitate on me, so as long as nobody runs in and starts manhandling the girls, it seems like they'll take foreigners without issue.

Final Thoughts:
    Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
    Good massage. Nude Korean girl. Cheap price for the service.

2. Acid Burn

Acid Burn TAG Member

Thanks for your review. Hmm, nude Korean girl with a death grip, now I must try this place out on my next trip. XD

AliceInWonderland likes this.
  3. Nikkei Guy

Nikkei Guy TAG Member

I’ve been to this place a few times a while ago. The girl getting nude seems to be fairly standard. The amount of touching depends on the girl.

There are a few similar places in the same building. Tried the top floor once. Very plump lady in her 50’s. Good massage but I did not want to see her nude.

4. Kaizyn

Kaizyn TAG Member

In retrospect, Angel may have been that top floor one? 4th floor anyway. I may have gotten lucky by it being full.

I defaulted to Olive since you had mentioned it, and wasn't disappointed. The girl wasn't particularly pretty, but looked quite nice naked. One or the other is enough for me.

The Japanese report sites I found said Wing, Olive, and Angel are good, so I'm
    thinking Wing is up for my next attempt.

DireWolf98 and AliceInWonderland like this.
  5. psd

psd TAG Member

I've been going to Korean places like this for a very long time specifically for akasuri (body scrub) and what you've described is typical. Some girls will keep at little more distance, some will stick their pussy in your face then beg you to fuck them - I've had the full range of experiences. There are some dud shops that should be avoided but the standard is most often girl next door types.

These places regularly get closed down, all the staff move on and a new shop opens it's place.

I used to go to that building but my regular girl has moved. The girl I see regularly is quite plump and not attractive but she has a lovely personality and makes me come like a firehose!

6. kozak001

kozak001 TAG Member

I've been looking for a place that had Korean girls since I never got a chance in Korea.. I'm just worried my Japanese skills (non-existent) will kick me out. My Korean is better than my Japanese so maybe..

7. ShowaJidai

ShowaJidai Been here too long

Maybe I'm mistaken but I used to go to the shops in that building (or maybe next to it?) for FS. I only stopped going because they kept bringing girls who were too tight for me. Uncomfortable for them so less enjoyable for me.

Boysan and TheScientist like this.
  8. psd

psd TAG Member

The shop on the top floor was known to be a bit more expensive, older ladies and included FS.

9. AliceInWonderland

I think thats a shop called Eve, someone did a big review once of the massage places in that area and they stated that Wing is known for having young girls and Eve is known for providing FS.

DireWolf98 and Snuggles like this.
  10. Kaizyn

Kaizyn TAG Member

Looks like Eve is now Angel, which was actually the place I originally was going to try (but they were already full).

I read a bunch of reviews of the places (Japanese review/report sites) and seems like Wing and Olive are generally considered the most consistently good. Interestingly, they seem to be the only two still around & going by their same names after a few years...

The report sites did say Angel was good as well (but basically gave a "nudge nudge wink wink say no more" detail about the actual service that took place). So I don't know if it's basically just a copy of Eve or not. I'm actually inclined not to try it if that's the case, though I may take one for the team and try just to see.

11. Nikkei Guy

Nikkei Guy TAG Member

I think when I went there it was eve. Probably a year ago. The price was a little bit higher and the lady said because of the service. Hopefully they have improved the line up with the name change.

12. psd

psd TAG Member

Korean Delivery Health has what are considered more beautiful girls - ie have had the full course of Korean cosmetic surgery, and includes FS. There hasn't been many, if any, reviews on KDH here that I can remember.

13. AliceInWonderland

There was one about a girl called Chibi but the guy later said they rolled up that delivery health.
    Girl was probably already long gone even before that and he didn’t really write if she was pretty or not.

Also korean delivery healths are famous for BB.

hunter_2000 likes this.
  14. Kaizyn

Kaizyn TAG Member

I went back here again (yeah yeah, I know). Rather than write a whole other review, I'll just add a little blurb here. I got Nana this time, who was quite a bit older than Rei. (about 40) but not bad looking by any means, and quite slim with a nice body.

Overall service was similar, but she seemed to take a fancy to me.. she likes big guys. She was quite friendly and warm, touching often, giving smacks on the butt to and from the shower, holding hands and stroking, afterwards she gave me a big hug and rubbed my neck and pressed up against me. She seemed to enjoy being touched, too. I kind of get the feeling she'd be willing to do more next time.

So if you're a beefy guy and like MILFs - give Nana a spin!

15. Snuggles

Snuggles TAG Member

I’ll give her a Pusan spin!!!!

16. Junsui hunter

Junsui hunter TAG Member

Will the hanky pinky services be the same with just the one hour basic course?