Olive Spa - Anything beyond normal service ?

BB0523

TAG Member
Reaction score
I used to date this J-girl and she loved to get massages... we used to visit Olive Spa for these services and we would always get the room for 90 minutes and have a 45 minute massage - which gave us time to relax and do our own thing... Some of the women giving massages were quote nice and on occasion would "glance" their hand past junior... being he just had a workout, very seldom got a response. I was also with a girl so I never was able to see if they offer additional services..

Any members here have anything to share ? I don't want to know specific name - but location would be good to know and what was their tip request or amount you gave

I know this is a long shot, but nothing ventured... nothing gained

Ive used their Akasaka and Ueno (Okachimachi) locations.
AFAIK is is just a massage service with no extras.

Mind you, like you I have used it with a female partner only, never by myself.

Reactions: BB0523
Thanks for the reply.... Thanks for confirming your experience.

They seem super legit, i would be surprised if they offer it.
Don’t think they do... I’ve met one of their girls handing out ads on the street in front of their shop. I’m inclined to declare this a legit massage place.

Yes, they always have girls handing out pamphlets... Some quite cute as well....:D

A quick look at their recruit page tells the whole story.

Starting wages are at about 160K per month, with another 30-35K in bonuses and allowances... definitely not offering extras.

For reference, a full time burger flipper at McDonald's in Tokyo makes roughly 170K.

https://www.olivespa.co.jp/recruit/

Starting wages are at about 160K per month, with another 30-35K in bonuses and allowances... definitely not offering extras.

For reference, a full time burger flipper at McDonald's in Tokyo makes roughly 170K.

Wow that's depressing! Massage is such a heavy profession, it should make a decent pay. :(

Reactions: bichan2 and BB0523
Seems perfect to do a bit of side income then.....:rolleyes:
Fair enough, but i think with them being so legit (obviously spending more on beautiful rooms than on staff, and advertising so widely) they would heavily discourage that and fire any staff of who they find out she does that.

I'm still quite shocked thinking think i've been there once and paid over 10.000 and they only get this kind of salary? I would expect it from those cheap Chinese shops that smell of human trafficking, but i expected better from a fancy este like this.

I'm still quite shocked thinking think i've been there once and paid over 10.000 and they only get this kind of salary? I would expect it from those cheap Chinese shops that smell of human trafficking, but i expected better from a fancy este like this.

I assume thats a starting wage and they can increase as they gain experience and skills, which can then be transferred to another shop etc? Often a decent entry level job pays a lot less than a terrible dead-end job (in this example, burger flipper). Like most people I know that dropped out of school early got manual labour jobs that paid a lot (for their age) but 20 years later they have a similar job and similar wages, whereas people who got into a specific skilled trade or higher education and went into debt started out in entry level roles in corporate for shit pay, but their salary then increases exponentially thru their 20's and 30's.

I assume thats a starting wage and they can increase as they gain experience and skills, which can then be transferred to another shop etc? Often a decent entry level job pays a lot less than a terrible dead-end job (in this example, burger flipper). Like most people I know that dropped out of school early got manual labour jobs that paid a lot (for their age) but 20 years later they have a similar job and similar wages, whereas people who got into a specific skilled trade or higher education and went into debt started out in entry level roles in corporate for shit pay, but their salary then increases exponentially thru their 20's and 30's.
I'm not sure if young people nowadays still have such prospects... but i hope so

It's why I always try my best to go above and beyond with kindness with massage girls. It's a shitty, tiring job so the least I can do is make them glad I was there rather than see me as just another customer, especially since tips don't fly in Japan. If it's a place with 逆マッサージ options I'll usually give them a decent hand and shoulder massage. I've gotten pretty good at it too.

Looking at that page, The 160k a month is for an Academy Therapist in training (60 day initial training).
Their recruitment appears to offer rapid advancement, and after 12 months they are looking at 320k (25k + allowances etc).

And I wouldn't call Olive Spa a "fancy este". To me it appears more like the Macdonalds of the industry, with a shop in every neighborhood.

And I wouldn't call Olive Spa a "fancy este". To me it appears more like the Macdonalds of the industry, with a shop in every neighborhood.
Fair enough, but i was just comparing them to the places that usually have HJ on offer.
The interior is two worlds apart.

Have to pay for that fancy place somehow... and remove the smell of human trafficking LOL I liked that one. Anyway...seems that if there are other services it would be based on ability to communicate, the interest level of the girl and amount you willing to offer... Me thinks it would have to be on the higher side to have them weigh risk vs reward... I don't think they can get caught because camera's in the room would be quite an invasion of privacy... Hmmm thinking more TAG Research is required... again without TAG funding of course... It would be nice to get more input before investing in the research... Would hate to be permanently banned from Olive Spa...especially for research purposes... hmmmm that could be interesting approach while inside Olive Spa.:D

Reactions: AliceInWonderland