Omg I just came back from Pattaya Thailand and need something in Japan

TokyoMango

TAG Member
Reaction score
So I live in Japan and have done a few adult things, I went to Pattaya this year in February and experienced some mind blowing stuff. I've told myself I want to experience more in Japan however more expensive and tame it is.

So I live in Japan and have done a few adult things, I went to Pattaya this year in February and experienced some mind blowing stuff. I've told myself I want to experience more in Japan however more expensive and tame it is.
You said too much or too little...
What did you experience ?
And what makes you think it would be tamer in Tokyo? (The more expensive part is most certainly true though)

Reactions: DireWolf98
I guess it was the case of coming from Japan (I live in Japan) Of course sex is sex and you can get amazing action anywhere in the world with the right people and situations but by tamer I mean compared to Japan everything in Pattaya is open and everywhere in your face and because of the comparatively cheaper baht it is all available. Back in Japan I have to resign myself to just fondling breasts for ¥6000 or blow around 3万円 on full action but that's what it is.

I'm basically just a HappyMail user in Japan, I know the drill and I know you can get some good deals if you put the work in but I do want to explore some other options this year for some fun!

One thing though no matter how good Thailand is I have a thing for East Asian ladies, especially Japanese and Korean, arriving back in Narita I was remind how beautiful young Japanese ladies are.

Last edited: