Guest viewing is limited

One more day in Osaka 8/13/19

PeterP

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi! Really new to this lol I am here looking for some fun and adventure. I don’t ask for any payment or anything really. Willing to pay for my own stuff,I just want to try new things :) I’m 30 years old and am just looking for someone to go drink with and probably more if they want to ^^ I am not
Picky and love to learn about anyone, has to be female tho lol. I don’t mind age and love to learn new things :) please message me as soon as you can since I will be leaving the 14 from Osaka, dotombori ^^ I hope I can be of great service ^^
-Cg
Ps: message me for pictures of myself? Etc

Last edited:
Reactions: Frenchy
Hi! Really new to this lol I am here looking for some fun and adventure. I don’t ask for any payment or anything really. Willing to pay for my own stuff,I just want to try new things :) I’m 30 years old and am just looking for someone to go drink with and probably more if they want to ^^ I am not
Picky and love to learn about anyone, has to be female tho lol. I don’t mind age and love to learn new things :) please message me as soon as you can since I will be leaving the 14 from Osaka, dotombori ^^ I hope I can be of great service ^^
-Cg
Ps: message me for pictures of myself? Etc
Lol. Why posting this in “Sugar and Compensated arrangements” then?

Reactions: Acid Burn