https://barnewsbangkok.com/straps.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
3k baht ++++

Type/Location:
gogo bar / nana plaza

Language Notes:
english

Details of the Encounter:
Almost 20 years never step onto thailand and bangkok, airport look different, definitely not the old airport.
Google airport sites info, so no much problem, took a taxi cab and reach hotel around almost 7pm.
Near hui khwang, why i choose to stay there, stories reveal later, and wasn't a good choice make, well, after 20 years, no much experience, last trip was purely business trip,but this time is more 'serious' business.

Night still young, but traveling first day is always bit tired, dun want to stay up late, so decide to have a fast one on my first day.
Took a train to asok and stroll to nana.
i like to do a homework first using google and map, and once i start the trip will base on my memory and learnt to walk to destination without any HP GPS, i like to learnt bit of hard way so that i can remember the places better.
Btw, i never a backpacker.
Arrived nana plaza, passed the entrance guards, and walk round the ground level.
it is a three storey plaza, still a have a feeling being trapped in a cage/box, dun really feel care free here, can't really have a free and easy walk around, always feel being pulled as i feel surrounded.
Soi Cowboy later i found is a street you can just walk through, and actually more happening, and more attracting, well , i mean the lady boy.
When you found a more pretty one, likely is a 'she', in fact they are more pretty than real girls, just a matter you want to fuck a 'she' or not.
So , so pretty, will i fuck?

Back to nana, 2nd floor is straps.
The link site https://barnewsbangkok.com/nanaplaza.html never give a very good remarks or stars.
But i google nana straps in chinese and those chinese sites in fact value highly of this place.
they claim once you went there first for ladyboy gogo bar, you will find no interest anymore in others as the straps ladybody are top grade.
I can confirm on this, yes.
Look more girl than a real girl, well, i mean if you dinno is a 'she'.
This place is famous for post op ladyboy, means you won't find a dick.
So it make less 'disgusting' to me (though girls always said i big cock).
i like my cock but i dun like other, that is for sure.
This shop is also infamous for it services, you will feel compel to take the 'girl' once you are in, and they just charge you extra for their 'entitled' tips.

'girl' price 3k, mamasan 300 barfine 700, drink 300(me and the 'girl') and 100baht tip for bringing the drink.
so overall, is 4.4k, plus the room on top 400 so is 4.8k.
So easily 4.5-5k , depend on how they charge you.

There is a few 'girls' dancing on the bar top in bikini, i saw one damn pretty sitting next to the entrance door, i ask the mamasan for her, she point a laser light on her and she came over.
While i see her walking towards me, i can't help notice her underwear is not totally flat (just mentally i still convincing 'she' is a girl ).
So i asked her if 'she' is a girl, she said 'she' is.
Yup, ask a stupid question, before/after, is/was, not important now, 'her' soul is a woman.
important now, i dun want to have a girl with a cock.

Pay 400 for the room, and the room is very small.
Toilet with a handheld spray to wash your cock or girl part, can't really shower as it will wet the WC cause it was so cramped.
A small room, bed is still ok as it is still bigger than yoshiwara bed(haha).
The girl frame, so small so thin , you will never doubt is a 'she', a size is even smaller than average woman, a body you will call a girl.
She got very prominent bigger breast, as her size was small.
Room is bit dark, i also never want to confirm her part or is a 'she'.
She is pretty, and i just want to fuck her, so long there is a hole(anal also alright) i just dun want a dick.
She said my size is very big, her K**** customers are small.
she blow me with cover, then i start to fuck.
she was very watery inside, not sure she washed herself wet inside or put KY.
But amazing it was very smooth, cause i feel water inside.
her legs can raise so high and up to her almost her head, and i just bang hard.
Then i ask for doggy, she comply.
She said my dick is very big and sex very long, haha.
She can't stand any more, so i promise just one more round.
So i go missionary for a last hard bang(without cumming) and i just let her off.
Haha, actually she really like running away, because after she dress up, she said she need to go, and quickly open the door and went off.
I was still inside the room, i think she scare i am going to fuck her again.
My first time in bangkok shop, first night, i was alone in the room and dunno want to do.
So i just close the door and told the room receptionist that it was over.

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I wasn't feeling blue, i was feeling great, 'she' is pretty and i have a good fuck, for a start of my trip.
I dun expect 'she' will be the best of my whole trip, but still not a disappointment
i dun expect i will have a good service there, but the price i pay i did get a pretty 'girl'.
it is an experience after all.
so will i try again?
i din try the place again for the rest of my trip, but i will consider going there again my next trip , likely lunar new year.
The 'girl's there is rare prettiest i can't find elsewhere, yet , fucking a 'she' and if 'she' got no sensation feeling at all, then it will be no fun, how hard i try.
i still prefer a real woman.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be talking more on thermae cafe for the next 9 days reviews.
Someone just upload a few days old taken vid of the thermae cafe, vid are very clear and sharp and the girls are clear as well.
the girls were there last week i can confirm is a week recent vid, as i was there and they are the girls.
do youtube search of Nightlife, Thermae cafe inside #001, Freelancers Bangkok
see time 2:20 on the extreme left, she look like Aki Sasaki
Also extreme left(blue singlet), time 2:26, she look great? i almost have her, but just too much choices and i just missed her chances.
time 2:45, watching black hp, i also consider her b4.
Watch the clips, you be convince they are more attractive than most yoshiwara girls and close to tobita standard.

i spotted 2 of the girls i had.
i also spotted few more girls i had for the last 1-2 weeks video.
will highlight them in my coming reviews.
stay tune.

Last edited:
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Gogo Bar / Straps

Country & City:
Bangkok, Thailand

Date of Encounter:
April/May 2019

Contact Method:
touts

Internet Link?:
https://barnewsbangkok.com/straps.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
3k baht ++++

Type/Location:
gogo bar / nana plaza

Language Notes:
english

Details of the Encounter:
Almost 20 years never step onto thailand and bangkok, airport look different, definitely not the old airport.
Google airport sites info, so no much problem, took a taxi cab and reach hotel around almost 7pm.
Near hui khwang, why i choose to stay there, stories reveal later, and wasn't a good choice make, well, after 20 years, no much experience, last trip was purely business trip,but this time is more 'serious' business.

Night still young, but traveling first day is always bit tired, dun want to stay up late, so decide to have a fast one on my first day.
Took a train to asok and stroll to nana.
i like to do a homework first using google and map, and once i start the trip will base on my memory and learnt to walk to destination without any HP GPS, i like to learnt bit of hard way so that i can remember the places better.
Btw, i never a backpacker.
Arrived nana plaza, passed the entrance guards, and walk round the ground level.
it is a three storey plaza, still a have a feeling being trapped in a cage/box, dun really feel care free here, can't really have a free and easy walk around, always feel being pulled as i feel surrounded.
Soi Cowboy later i found is a street you can just walk through, and actually more happening, and more attracting, well , i mean the lady boy.
When you found a more pretty one, likely is a 'she', in fact they are more pretty than real girls, just a matter you want to fuck a 'she' or not.
So , so pretty, will i fuck?

Back to nana, 2nd floor is straps.
The link site https://barnewsbangkok.com/nanaplaza.html never give a very good remarks or stars.
But i google nana straps in chinese and those chinese sites in fact value highly of this place.
they claim once you went there first for ladyboy gogo bar, you will find no interest anymore in others as the straps ladybody are top grade.
I can confirm on this, yes.
Look more girl than a real girl, well, i mean if you dinno is a 'she'.
This place is famous for post op ladyboy, means you won't find a dick.
So it make less 'disgusting' to me (though girls always said i big cock).
i like my cock but i dun like other, that is for sure.
This shop is also infamous for it services, you will feel compel to take the 'girl' once you are in, and they just charge you extra for their 'entitled' tips.

'girl' price 3k, mamasan 300 barfine 700, drink 300(me and the 'girl') and 100baht tip for bringing the drink.
so overall, is 4.4k, plus the room on top 400 so is 4.8k.
So easily 4.5-5k , depend on how they charge you.

There is a few 'girls' dancing on the bar top in bikini, i saw one damn pretty sitting next to the entrance door, i ask the mamasan for her, she point a laser light on her and she came over.
While i see her walking towards me, i can't help notice her underwear is not totally flat (just mentally i still convincing 'she' is a girl ).
So i asked her if 'she' is a girl, she said 'she' is.
Yup, ask a stupid question, before/after, is/was, not important now, 'her' soul is a woman.
important now, i dun want to have a girl with a cock.

Pay 400 for the room, and the room is very small.
Toilet with a handheld spray to wash your cock or girl part, can't really shower as it will wet the WC cause it was so cramped.
A small room, bed is still ok as it is still bigger than yoshiwara bed(haha).
The girl frame, so small so thin , you will never doubt is a 'she', a size is even smaller than average woman, a body you will call a girl.
She got very prominent bigger breast, as her size was small.
Room is bit dark, i also never want to confirm her part or is a 'she'.
She is pretty, and i just want to fuck her, so long there is a hole(anal also alright) i just dun want a dick.
She said my size is very big, her K**** customers are small.
she blow me with cover, then i start to fuck.
she was very watery inside, not sure she washed herself wet inside or put KY.
But amazing it was very smooth, cause i feel water inside.
her legs can raise so high and up to her almost her head, and i just bang hard.
Then i ask for doggy, she comply.
She said my dick is very big and sex very long, haha.
She can't stand any more, so i promise just one more round.
So i go missionary for a last hard bang(without cumming) and i just let her off.
Haha, actually she really like running away, because after she dress up, she said she need to go, and quickly open the door and went off.
I was still inside the room, i think she scare i am going to fuck her again.
My first time in bangkok shop, first night, i was alone in the room and dunno want to do.
So i just close the door and told the room receptionist that it was over.

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I wasn't feeling blue, i was feeling great, 'she' is pretty and i have a good fuck, for a start of my trip.
I dun expect 'she' will be the best of my whole trip, but still not a disappointment
i dun expect i will have a good service there, but the price i pay i did get a pretty 'girl'.
it is an experience after all.
so will i try again?
i din try the place again for the rest of my trip, but i will consider going there again my next trip , likely lunar new year.
The 'girl's there is rare prettiest i can't find elsewhere, yet , fucking a 'she' and if 'she' got no sensation feeling at all, then it will be no fun, how hard i try.
i still prefer a real woman.

You should have taken a Netflix crew down to BKK with you. I think "One Week in Bangkok" with Ah Toh would be compelling viewing.

You should have taken a Netflix crew down to BKK with you. I think "One Week in Bangkok" with Ah Toh would be compelling viewing.

haha.
one night in bangkok is 80's song, not really my favourite song, but a fuck tup song, but i like the music beat.
typical 80's music beat, at least 80's know what is beat, now music is a commercial thrash.

i will tell which girls i had first, in case the youtube taken down if violation of privacy right.
youtube search

1)Nightlife, Thermae cafe inside #001, Freelancers Bangkok
0:25-0:26 extreme right (check her out again in later times she appear again, like 2:11 onward)
00:54, center, long hair, long torn jean, talking with lot of hand motion.
03:52 using a plastic to fan herself

2)2019 Bangkok nightlife thermaecafe(suddenly face was blur, b4 was clear)
05:28 center girl in black, reappear 06:37 holding a handphone, took her very good.
07:46 in black, lean toward the wall.(guess t-shirt)
03:10 check out this girl ,extreme right(edited:sorry, is left)(0:02 extreme left in black), very pretty, insisted 3k, i asked her 3 separate day, in the end never take her.

3)Vlog 121- Bangkok S2O Songkran festival, friendly cafe, Kukkuuk
11:47 center girl (tallest) + 12:10
13:22 i took both girl(they like to stick together if both came), one at different day. the girl on the right look like the red girl in this below

4)2018 thermaecafe (4:50 clip long vid)
0:08 but not sure is her.(wore red at the back)

the other interesting girl, in v neck black sling dress i saw her coupling of times, very tempting also.(maybe next time)

read my coming reviews, maybe you can guess which girls while reading i was talking here, i will gave the answer also as not all girls i had appear in the clips.
Quite busy this month and next, i will update once i am done.

Last edited:
someone just upload a new youtube clip, search with, 2019 Bangkok Thermae cafe girls—Part
Part 1/3 more on the outside entrance, and a little inside the cafe at the end, where you can see some girls.
Part 2/3, started with the cafe inside, time 0:05 there is a lookalike JAV(black singlet), i saw her before, i will try to search the JAV name.
Later is more on the toilet side, some girls can actually sneak inside from there because main entrance there will be a guy checking ID for age, nationality and gender.
You see the blue thermae sign, the guys just stand there to pee, it is open space, while the girls just walk by with no offense at all.
But not easy for girls to get through by the toilet(my reviews later got story to tell on this part) because there is a lady station there asking 5baht for toilet use.

Waiting for part 3/3, hope the girl face is later not water mark like the one, 2019 Bangkok nightlife thermaecafe, 10:11 min, the time i post here the girls face still cleared, some of you watch early will have saw their faces but after like 12hours later, their faces were water marked somehow.

Reactions: capitanminchia
haha.
one night in bangkok is 80's song, not really my favourite song, but a fuck tup song, but i like the music beat.
typical 80's music beat, at least 80's know what is beat, now music is a commercial thrash.

i will tell which girls i had first, in case the youtube taken down if violation of privacy right.
youtube search

0:25-0:26 extreme right (check her out again in later times she appear again, like 2:11 onward)
00:54, center, long hair, long torn jean, talking with lot of hand motion.
03:52 using a plastic to fan herself

2)2019 Bangkok nightlife thermaecafe(suddenly face was blur, b4 was clear)
05:28 center girl in black, reappear 06:37 holding a handphone, took her very good.
07:46 in black, lean toward the wall.(guess t-shirt)
03:10 check out this girl ,extreme right(edited:sorry, is left)(0:02 extreme left in black), very pretty, insisted 3k, i asked her 3 separate day, in the end never take her.

3)Vlog 121- Bangkok S2O Songkran festival, friendly cafe, Kukkuuk
11:47 center girl (tallest) + 12:10
13:22 i took both girl(they like to stick together if both came), one at different day. the girl on the right look like the red girl in this below

4)2018 thermaecafe (4:50 clip long vid)
0:08 but not sure is her.(wore red at the back)

the other interesting girl, in v neck black sling dress i saw her coupling of times, very tempting also.(maybe next time)

read my coming reviews, maybe you can guess which girls while reading i was talking here, i will gave the answer also as not all girls i had appear in the clips.
Quite busy this month and next, i will update once i am done.

For the youngins who might not know the song:

Interesting ... the original Thermae coffee shop moved then closed. Now, a shop with the same name has opened. Maybe it was revived by the same owners? The only time I visited the Thermae, it had a fun atmosphere and a nice selection.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Just a note,
is now blurred,like 2), after days of clear face, if you have miss it, really too bad.
Dunno who the jealous or soup grape make this complain.
BTW, i have all the fun there, it is good to be there rather as viewing the clips, if you really interested just go there and have the real thing.
it is not about how much you know, is about how much you do.
Just like people here trying to show off how much they know about JAV, have they done one before?
Don't just talk, and do handshake and fantasize , go and do the real things.
Like a man.

I uploaded day2, anytime soon..

don't said i din give advanced notice of this clear clip.

search 2019 bangkok nightlife thermaecafe may, 6:47 length.

watch 0:28 , where she was playing with her hair and 2:39 onwards.
She is tight , and good, and giving her best, left a small saliva pool of red.
Review will cover in details , 7th night.
Watch it while you can, don't miss it.

Reactions: DireWolf98
watch 2019 Bangkok Thermae cafe girls—Part 4/6
time 0:53, the girl very inside, rio always stand at that position, but she is not her, still i saw her before, but not able to find a chance for her.
time 2:25, touching her hair ,she really look like JAV mihono, i saw her before.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Dear Ah Toh, your review is awesome... although I'm really not interested in another man's stuff, but really curious, what's your manhood size that cause so many girls scared? :) if you dont mind...

youtube: Ladyboy gogo bar 2019 April- nana plaza ナナプラザの工事済みレディボーイ専門ゴーゴーバー!
this is definitely straps.

youtube STRAPS, BANGKOK 2019.
my 'girl' tag number is 24 or 26, cnt rmb.
Soft, light, snow white but not sure girl or not.

Nana Plaza in Bangkok 2019 October
time 5:56, strap.
4:14, she look like 跡美しゅり ?

Lol! That was great ... you’re really our fuck master ah toh! Anything goes and anything hoes (y):notworthy::)
dun play play wif ladyboy, youtube - Ladyboys fighting farang (0:30)
street freelances, it is just outside thermae, so better to stick inside.