thailand, bangkok

Date of Encounter:
apri/may2019

Contact Method:
walk in

Internet Link?:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Thermae+cafe&sp=CAI%3D

Appointment Length & Costs:
2.5k +700(room) + 500(token of appreciation)

Type/Location:
Ruamchitt Plaza Hotel / thermae cafe

Language Notes:
simple english

Details of the Encounter:
I reached nana strip before 8pm, and after i fucked a 'she', it was around 9+ and i walk towards thermae.
Just to recce the place, i am the type who like to 'play safe' rather to risky, well, i don't mean sex.
I will always like to check out the place prior to actual going to do it, to make sure there is no hiccups so that i won't end up in disappointment after all my planning, it is a precautionary measure so that i can always do a re-planning if it seem not going to work to my expectation.
I went in, paid a drink 60baht, and roam around.
Yes, the girls are my type, the type i want, and the want to fuck.
Found lot of girls meet my requirement, so next, see how it work, put the websites standard procedure into practice.
standard protocol is to do self introduce,interact, blah, blah, blah...
But i just cut the craps, i asked the price.
2 girls i asked starting price is 3k ST,
One girl was rio look alike the other girl was next to her,very pretty, 3 three times i asked her she insisted 3k(2019 Bangkok nightlife thermae cafe,10.10min long,03:10 extreme right)
the vid clip was very clear when i first seem and referred on other posts, somehow after hours dunno why face got censored)
then i asked LT, one girl no but one girl ask for 8k, the time was 9:30pm which is still early.
Understand that LT price is lesser if go at late hours like late 10pm, or 11+pm as too early girl still want to have 1-2 ST before going for LT.
8k bit high ,anyway i just want to check out how the market work, at least i am happy to find my answer, there are girls willing LT.

Next day morning to afternoon went some temples, walk from huatlampong through chinatown and reach grand palace area, can't get inside emerald temple buddha, i think they are preparing for the king ceremony.
Day is so long, to wait till sunset, and time was 7pm.
Start my first battle to thermae , my first thermae girl.
Went slightly passed 8pm, shop opened, paid the drink.
Din shopped long, very soon, saw a tall girl, checked with her, she said 2.5k, so i agreed.
Vlog 121- Bangkok S2O Songkran festival, friendly cafe, Kukkuuk
11:47 center girl (tallest) + 12:10

My first time, first girl there so i let her guide me, haha, not sex, but where to have a room.
She bought me to miami hotel, she handed her ID, i paid 700 for the room.
The hotel they often went for ST are miami hotel and the hotel above it, Ruamchitt Plaza Hotel, now i know.
They prefer hotels that are very closed to here so that they can go back here again for next ST very soon, and they will asked where you stay, if you said is around here, most willing to quote 2.5k. So if your interest and main focus in bangkok is thermae cafe, then it is good to stay around the area, to have a better quality and save the ST hotel for an hour.
Note is not all hotel will let you bring in the girls, not without paying companion charges to your room.
My hotel is far from here, a derivation from my original plan, something i din expected, well is my first bangkok trip, and learnt where my interest are and prepare me for a better next plan trip.

The tall girl is pretty, look to me like 1.78-1.8m, well, because partly of her high heel shoe.
She said she take shower first, as she din invite me, i let her shower her own while i quickly do a hard hand job to make it hard. it din went very hard for a quick few minutes, but at least very fast, blood start to accumulate there, anytime soon once stimulate by the girl it will just stand hard in less than a minute.

she said she is 1.74m. she has a large bone structure and look full of flesh, especially her breast is big and nipple is big and good as well, as she rubbed her breast over my face and want me to play with them, 'is all yours, man'. she then blow with cover, yes, my condom.
Here the girl will ask you for condom, i read the guy must supply, so i brought 5 different packets along (big boy, 0.02, sensitive). Can't find 0.01 Japanese condom near my house, maybe next time will find in japan.(japan i never think of buying because the girls will supply).
If don't have , just beside miami there is a convenient store, you can just go down and buy, time is ample here, an hour which the girl doesn't mean 1hour duration of sex, which i later found out.
She is not fat, her waist is not small either, overall i would said she is still average weight with her height, she is not those tall, slender, small frame, skinny ,under weight type.
I thought tall will not have problem with my big cock thinking her should be deep, but during sex i can see her face look struggling , bit unable to handle.
the sex was great ,as i wasn't having problem with myself and my dick, so i just went on for 30minutes without a moment of break, maybe just for changing position.
Later on, i check with her and she said mine is big because it is thick and hard, she said she can does long sex but a bit difficult to handle my big cock.
I joking said why not we have LT next time so i can have long continuous sex though out the night.
She laugh and said, for any girls please have intervals of 30min sex and not longer than 30min because the girls will not able to take. She gave me an idea what to expect and what to ask for before the close deal with the thermae girls.
I quite enjoy sex with her, though ahe can't really cope with me, but at least i have no difficulties for the 30min sex, she really accommodated me for 30min, for that before we left the room, i gave her 3k in total, to appreciate her for willingness to serve with a heart.
so happy i call it a day, a girl i like and money well spend,
Oh, i am on a conscious budget spending trip.

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Will repeat. next reviews day 3 coming.
will talk about hotel, soapy, massage, ID check and backdoor.... during my coming reviews

Last edited:
Thank you very much for your continued contribution!
Approved: 5/20/2019

oh yeah, found familiar face again.

you tube- Bangkok Night Scenes - Thermae Cafe
3:35, yellow, busty and tall 1.74m. she told me to give girl a break every 30min sex if LT, she got problem handle my dick oso.

went last may, walk from hutlampong ,cross china town to grand palace, about 4km 45min.
now train extended beyound huat lampong since july,, fyi.

saw my girl again, Weekend Market And Thermae Restaurant Coffee House
3:20 girl in red, and 8:22 girl in yellow.
i will get more girls nxt coming jan.

To share youtube video at specific time all you have to do is copy the URL and add "&t=3m20s" if the video is at 3 min 20 sec mark.