Appointment Length & Costs:
2.5k +700(room)

Type/Location:
Ruamchitt Plaza Hotel / thermae cafe

Language Notes:
simple english

Details of the Encounter:
I was thermae cafe 5 min before open.
Rio was there, she spotted me, recognize me, quietly standing .
Many early birds, especially korean, wanting to get a best seats location.
I walked around, have something i wanted, after learning from the tall girl, to ask for a girl who able to have strong sex.
I asked few girls, if they can have long sex, to an hour.
All said no, one even said only quick and fast sex, but she is a pretty, kawaii type with Japanese look.
One said she the most is 30min.
I met the girl(always insist 3k) and ask her about 1hour sex, she laugh and said no, then i asked rio standing next to her.
Rio said 4k, wow, even bigger appetite for money, but i smile no thanks.
I can sense she can sex very well, and later one old fat white slob took her.
So knowing it is not a good strategy to ask for long sex, i gave up the idea.
Saw one quiet girl standing near the entrance to the tiolet, i asked her she said 2.5k.
We checked hotel up stair but no room so we walk toward miami.
Once inside, she totally change.
She no more quiet, she is very proactive.
French kissing, but i not really interested because i am good at fucking, long lasting fuck.
I not really like her fucking style, because she like to close her legs straight, my legs were outside, is a twix position, which make me difficult to penetrate , especially long hard thrust.
i know my strength, she just put me in an disadvantage position.
Because of the no fun fucking position, i suddenly lose interest and my dick just went soft.
She take a few minutes and make me hard again and standing, and when she did CG, i decide to just let go and finish it fast, so i din control and let myself cum.
She is very wild in the sex making, but just that she did not open wide so that i can have easy access, which is my edge and my strength, a very difficult and uncomfortable fucking when my dick is just like banging against 2 side wall and no through hole(i hope i am not fucking a 'she', though i dun mind, but no fun if can't really fuck).
We went back to thermae, i thought she going to walk by the entrance, but she said she wanted to go back the back door so that the guys inside won't see her as just 'finish a job' and get less interested in her.
It din sound convince to me and i am quite puzzled, but since i am new in thermae i just take it as an answer. Later next days then i found fishy about her. Cause while walking toward miami earlier, i asked her where she from, she said she came from northern side near chai rai that why she look bit fair(not typical thai skin color).
she reminds me of 25 years while me and my company colleagues on holiday trip took a train from bangkok to chai mai and then rent 2 cars and make a 5 days loop route round border thailand, pass chai rai and back again to chai mai, before took a train/flight(can't remember) back to bangkok again.
The leader of the group, was a crazy guy, heard he alone backpack to Egypt(he below 30), crazy about train, mountain terrains.... but sex. Later i then realize i join the wrong 'mission 'group to thailand.
So while we were in border thailand, i took one friend(that guy was damn timid, and first time sex, nervous and guilty, haha),at late night while everyone went to rest, to find some fun by exploring nearby, end up with a girl each with each room,the girl look bit chinese, she told me she was bai yi tribe.
she quite ok, though her look not younger look, like 並木塔子

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
the next day, continue thermae cafe and also massage in the afternoon.
coming up.

Thanks as always for your amazing reports!

Approved: 5/29/2019

I have no idea what happened in the second half of that review but the first half was great. Thank you! Looking forward to the next.

Quick, watch this youtube clip someone uploaded(it is good), b4 it go face censor again, #027 Nightlife, Thermae cafe inside, Freelancers Bangkok Thailand 2019.

2:24 brown hair, blue skirt.
She is a friend of rio, after my sex with rio, we met at the hotel, rio introduce her to me,i almost have her immediately, but i said i will go for her next day, but next few days she wasn't there.
We were at close range together as we walk back towards thermae cafe and she is very beautiful, Rio said her service is good, actually rio service is as good and gentle as Japanese girl.(reviews queuing up).

take a look 6:35, the white skirt girl.(the one with head under the wall speaker)
she is the one who wanted 3k(not the one very pretty ,stand close to rio and insist 3k always) and only fast, short ,sex as i mention above. Kawaii?
if you see this vid with face censor, then you are too slow.(see the time of my post)

Btw, i uploaded my next reviews, still pending for moderation.

Last edited:
Reactions: DireWolf98