Guest viewing is limited

One night in Bangkok, Thailand (9 days) - Day 4(1/2)

ah toh

Contributor License
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
addict massage

Country & City:
thailand, bangkok

Date of Encounter:
apri/may2019

Contact Method:
walk in

Internet Link?:
https://red-light.net/addict-massage/

Appointment Length & Costs:
3500, 2hr Jacuzzi room

Type/Location:
1/13-14 Sukhumvit Soi 24

Language Notes:
english

Details of the Encounter:
Talk about massage bangkok. the hotel i stayed because of the soapy massage, hui hwang area.
Near hui hwang train station, there is few soapy nearby- Maria, Poseidon,Emmanuelle,Utopia(bit further up).
After 2 nights in thermae, i found i am more interested in this place, as soapy may be more pricey or more on service and i more interested in look and sex only.
Still, i was bit curious of th0ai soapy, so i choose a less expensive and my free time in the afternoon, so i choose https://red-light.net/addict-massage/.
this site show the info of close massage parlour, https://red-light.net/closed-parlours/
the parlour was closed due to various reason, steal water, underage, illegal worker...whatever reason i will not know as we know thailand is very political complex.
whatever reasons are, so long not affect the living, the tourism , night life, don't think i will care.
Heard that Nataree massage was legendary but was closed, and was still the best in mostly 141 forumer.
Saw one 141 forumer said he went Nataree and later rebutted by others because they know it can't be real as it was permanently close, he later took out the sentence.
Well, i can confirm what he said is not truth, because 1st week MAY i was staying at hui hwang area. I walked the closed shop a few times, one time i saw few labor was working inside and out, as if tearing down the interior. And at night, there will be a tent set up outside for cheap steamboat/hot pan buffet for 149baht, i had one there, just to try and fill my stomach quick at late night(peon till 3am) for a cheap price.
Same thing, going inside thermae , they will check ID, underage, illegal migrant not allow like girls from boarder countries, white girls coming here as tourist, students...not allow, only thai nationality.And also , girls only, no trans and ladyboy.
So last night the girl, the next few nights i saw her standing outside, she can't get in.
i think she manage to get in by the back door from the toilet, somehow not able for the next days. But i am sure she is a real girl.
Back to addict massage.
Actually before going there , i actually went to puri puri.
I went in, saw 4 japanese sitting and the attendant was speaking in japanese. knowing it will be a queue and no much choice and waiting, i just turn my back and walk off without a word.
Addict is on the same street but after a bend, few shops away.
Inside, saw girls sitting on the sofa set, doing self make up.
The mamasan gave a command, they stand in a line, like a platoon parade.
All are not my type, haha, but find it hard to escape from there, and since i just want to try service and to relax(not too much sex) so i just pick one.
This one i picked really was a funny one.
She not pretty, typical thai working girl look.(haha, later can confirm).
We went into Jacuzzi, she put lotion into the bubbles water, and quickly foam found around.
I booked 2hour, 3.5k total with a Jacuzzi room(upscale).
the room is very simple and smaller than yoshiwara roon, a bigger bed and a Jacuzzi bath next to the bed, a 2meter tall by 2 feet metallic cabinet storage for hanger clothes i believe(never use).
A bottle of water provided.(i never buy any drink).
The soak in Jacuzzi was nice, i was looking for something to relax myself(not really hunger for sex that time) and she just play with me, with foam, washing my chest with her hands, and talking.
The funny part is the conversation.
She told me she went to geylang before , standing on the street(not in the shop) get caught, deport back and banned for 3 years.
She make it so funny and i can't help but laugh, i went all the way here just to find a thai girl came to geylang to work on the street.
She said mine is big, those she found in geylang is definitely not my size, smaller.
And when the policman arrest her, she said he is so so handsome, he arrested her heart, she said she stretched out her hands to handcuff willingly. Well , she like to tell her story and i am not bore to listen to.
Then we went to bed, i thought since she is not amateur in this trade, i just do my normal standard, not really doing very hard , neither i go very careful and thoughtful(of my size).
I saw her face like suffering, so i stop around 15min and decide to quit.
She sense i am stopping without any reasons, so she said she is still ok and can go on.
I laugh and said if i really want to, i can maintain for hours.
She didn't want to admit defeat, said she can also fuck for hours, and want to challenge me.
I told her i knew she can do long sex , but my size cause her pain, that why i want to stop and i appreciate her willingness to provide a good service.
I tip her 500, and told her i also don't want to over exhausted myself, as i have coming battle at night.

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
there is lot of massage parlour round soi 22,24,26, that mainly cater for japanese customers, with shops run by and manage with japanese language skill and web based.
This shop is more like a thai soapy as can see from the link site. compare to the rest of thai soapy, the price is lower or reasonably value for money, for a soapy experience. The girls look is definitively less attractive , but soapy can just feel the service there, to relax.
And fuck a good looking girl, then i will choose thermae.
this will be my 1/2 half of 4th day, coming up.

Thanks yet again for your report!

Approved: 6/5/2019

check out youtube Bangkok Night Scenes - Thermae Cafe In and Out, 8:00.(girl in white)
She wanted 3k, worth it? i will ask 2.5k again , haha, next trip.
This time hotel just minute walk from thermae, one night can have 4 girls or more(condom bought enough) if can find really good one.
Staying longer, 10 nights, hope to have more variety this time, maybe will try maria and other soapy, haven't try any highend one.
Also disco, more explore at cowboy area, and miss my ladyboys strap-strange love.
Bore with my tonnes of tobita review, haha, for you, JAN bangkok coming.

Last edited: