Internet Link?:

Appointment Length & Costs:
2.5k(1hr) +700(room)

Type/Location:
Ruamchitt Plaza Hotel / thermae cafe

Language Notes:
simple english

Details of the Encounter:
I have been paying twice for the same hotel ST room , for thermae girls. if i going for three girls or more in one night for themae girls, then i will be buying something extra which can be avoided, and i have been thinking of this problem, i will save the cost and make thermae more attractive because if go gogo bar, unnecessary charges will be like addition drinks they push for you and the girls plus barfine or even 'demand' tips.
One way is to get a better quality hotel near the place next times/trips, there are many hotels near with good quality and big bed and shower room round 70USD, which is still better than miami hotel and rachi hotel. The key point is near, less walking distance, and the therma girls will like, and better negotiable. Not necessary 5stars especially if they are further away and some even charge girl companion. i stay hui kwang which is very far away, a bad choice i make, and i was thinking maybe i can just book one more hotel, cheaper for one day stay like miami and have multi girls in a night which will save some money. this will be wiser as sometime during peak times you may even can't get the room, also the trouble of bell boy bring you to the room inside every times and turn on aircon and the room is hot and stuffy.
the week temperature at night was still over 30c. so i was thinking of it as a alternative for the coming last 1-2 days.

So day7, first thermae girl, i actually can't remember how she look, in fact, some girls look so familiar that i asked them whether we fuck before, because i have been going round and round ,staring on some pretty ones too many times, the thermae video someone make actually help me to recall of the girls look that i have.
what i can remember the first girl was tight, we did it very slowly and it was very good.
Still prefer tighter girls so that i can always go slow, and when going slow, the girls and i really enjoy and feel every seconds and inches it go in. the feeling of the contact, the feeling of slowly peel open like a flower. she doesn't feel pain, and really enjoy then i increase speed randomly, .sometimes motion like a sine wave, sometimes, not full pentrate but titled at an angel, trying for g spots if it can find.
She asked 2.5k and i gave her 3k. normally i will give 3k if i find the girl ok and sex is good.
It is tip, some people give, some don't, some lesser, so can't really judge how much should be, it is from the heart.
But i normally will agree on the price of 2.5k because i don't want to agree to 3k as a standard price to spoil the market pricing.
2nd girl of the night look more mature, a bit short like 1.52 and big boob with smaller body.
She can fuck,she said she go gym often to keep her body fit but still in term of strength i will find rio is the hardest, follow by the bit plump girl at her waist(5th day, 1st girl), this 2 girls can confirm 1 hour no problem.

she said she not that young , 28. i said her boob is big, and she said is not real.
She hold my hand to touch it, it was while we were walking back towards thermae after the job, i was bit reluctant to touch it because we were on the street, haha.
She told me tonight and tomorrow will close early at 12 because of the king procession going on.When i was back in the cafe it was like 10:30, i was thinking friday night close at 2 so i can have 1-2 girls, now shorter hour i was thinking of LT. Well, bring her to my hotel, most 500baht after 7pm. Stay until almost 12, ask around , about 5 girls not interested in LT, they just looking for one more ST and go home.thinking of going to nana, but since night will close off early tonight, so i took a cab back, manage to grab one for 100baht to hui kwuang.

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Coming up 8th day, i decided to do something for the ST hotel

Reactions: DireWolf98
@ah toh - Thanks as always for your valuable feedback... much appreciated!

Approved: 7/16/2019

here come my eye power, youtube search, Bangkok Thermae Cafe Chaos - Party night.
2:00 of 7:08, the center girl, my day6(2/2) girl.

Thermae have quite good quality girl, example 1:40(the extreme left, white t-shirt), my kind of taste, beauty in nature.

Reactions: TAG Manager
here come my eye power, youtube search, Bangkok Thermae Cafe Chaos - Party night.
2:00 of 7:08, the center girl, my day6(2/2) girl.

Thermae have quite good quality girl, example 1:40(the extreme left, white t-shirt), my kind of taste, beauty in nature.

Here you go:

2mCap.JPG

140mCap.JPG

Reactions: DireWolf98 and Jaaz
youtube : Thermaecafe 2019 November Enjoy the nightlife テーメーカフェ 테메 카페
again, 0:38 in red checker shirt
going for her again coming Jan, she was moaning, really enjoy sex with her.