Guest viewing is limited

One night in Bangkok, Thailand (9 days) - Day 8(2/2)

ah toh

Contributor License
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
thermae cafe

Country & City:
thailand, bangkok

Date of Encounter:
apri/may2019

Contact Method:
walk in

Internet Link?:

Appointment Length & Costs:
2.5k + LT hotel room

Type/Location:
Ruamchitt Plaza Hotel / thermae cafe

Language Notes:
simple english

Details of the Encounter:
The time is short tonight, plan to have another 2-3 girls before the shop closed, no thinking of LT, not this trip, will have a closer with better quality hotel next times.
Get a drink, very fast someone catch my eyes. even with her back facing me at a distance, i recognize her.
like animal skunk,, color of her hair, not her smell( Can't be lah, she was almost 30meter away.)
she was there, same old place, where she said 3.5k, affirmatively. Very proud, arrogant , stuck up attitude. I just take a while to reconsider the proposal, and she was taken out in just a minute. Prove she really has demand value. so this time i walk quickly , after the bend of the long table, and straight to her. 3.5k? Deal.
She is very pretty, standard like JAV suzunan honoka or Ren Azumi, and look more younger than them. Even walking towards miami, she walk like big fuck. Never mind, i tell myself, i going to fuck her, that is most important of all. Then she will know who is 'big fuck' on the bed.
Really quite ill-manner and poor PR attitude, as if she is paying me to fuck her.
But after her shower, she saw my big cock, she changes a bit.
She smile, hold up her hands and lead me to the bed.
She is impressed by my size, and later more impressed by my sex.When i go in, she started to like it as i filled her up and deep in. The confidently i can control how i like , fast/slow, piece of cake, no sweat. Looking at her,, she was exhaling in joy, waiting for me to take every steps, losing her confident as she thought she can handle sex easily, but for me.
Then we go doggie, i bang so hard that once i slip out my dick and it just slap on her ass. she turn her head back, and lightly ' slap ' her hand on my chest with a naughty look.
She seem can't take anymore, so she asked me just one last time to finish off.
Well, i am sure taking more than other man for sex, so i don't want to push further, unlike tobita, where i chose 30min and 60min , i fuck till almost time up before i go. here, the best for me is to go for LT and stay a better quality room than this, than i can really can enjoy a longer sex, still getting the right girl is important, the right attitude, willing to go all out, and most of all, can fuck long times.
So i fuck one last round and let her off. if i ever have another chance with her again, it won't be that easy anymore, since she know me, to take me again she have to be mentally prepare, haha. I don't like to force, if she know me well, and still willing to, i have given her chances to consider before i go harder next time. i don't want to scare her off first time, but i won't go easy next time.
When leaving the hotel, she was like in a trance, just walk right out towards the main door where i have to stop her. She forgot her ID. She slowly regain back her 'cool', and we walk together back to therma.
Once back thermae , she went back to her same location, i walked round pass her 3 three times and soon less than 10min she was taken out.
it was almost 1045, going 11 soon, so i determine to get 1 more quick before i can't any good one after 11.
Saw one very young girl, very teenage look, someone was talking to her.
look like young kana, and pretty .
Make a round back, saw the guy just left her, then i went talk to her.
I actually talked to her before, ask her for LT, but she said no.
Now i ask her for ST, she asked me where, i said just nearby hotel, she said 2.5k.
So we went back to miami for my 4th girl.As usual the reception pass me the replacement towel for exchange. This girl really cute, went in and turn on the TV to watch. Nowadays i hardly watch hotel TV , maybe some news. Maybe she thought i stay in this room since we went in with everything is on .Well, make herself at home, at least to feel relax, before we...
After she shower, we will on the bed, she said some mistook her as ladyboy(maybe because she doesn't really have boobs). I told her i never have this come across my mind when i see her.
Fucking was bit difficult for her because her was really small and tight, she really can't take it when mine go in, no matter how gentle i can.Seeing it a torture to her, i in deed cut short of my timing, just for her, the only one that really can't take it the moment i went in.
while i showering , she said she went off first and leave the room. She thought i stay in the room so she left alone, i actually wanted to accompany her her, and also at the same time check out. So about few minutes, i check out the room and was around 1130. once out on the main street, i tried to get a cab but the cab wanted 200(last night i only paid 100 even passed 12 midnight). so i walk further thinking maybe can find deal better.
Yes, i found a miami girl(slim, 1.65m tall) walking briskly towards the aso station. then come to my mind, last train!
i double up my pace, overtook her and got onto the train. there wasn't any time left , i don't have time to buy machine ticket, the train attendant just just pass me a card and ask me to get on board.
i almost just make it, hop inside the train and just before the door close.
So the miami girl make it, no.
not on this direction, she should be taking the other side to hualampong which is still not due to come yet.
With the card, i need to paid at the exit office counter before it close, and it is closing, just to attend to me for the last one, and while i went up and left the station exit, it was about to close the main shutter as well.

Know what, next day, the trains are free , what a surprise, for the king celebration.

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Next trip, i will stay hotel near thermae, haha,

Reactions: DireWolf98
Thanks as always for your reports!

Approved: 8/8/2019

Found the prettiest girl i pay for 3.5k, see it while you can.

2019 Bangkok thermaecafe august テーメーカフェ

3:42 the girl with long hair, notice she got some mixed white hair on her shoulder, she is the one.

Thermae cafe beautiful girls and chatting , 11:35

the girl in white, my 2nd girl of the last night(day 8) in thermae

she is the one asking for 3.5k, and i am willing to pay
Bangkok Night Scenes - Grace Bangkok, Thermae Inside (don't goggle search, youtube search)
8:04, left girl , like poking her nose, yawn.
look clearly till the end, she actually very pretty.

another one, 11:01, behind the yellow girl.
she want 3k, say no to LT, so i skip her, i sense indifferent attitude.
she seem to be triplets, one time i saw 3 of them, the other two are fatter, fattest version of her.

she is the one asking for 3.5k, and i am willing to pay
Bangkok Night Scenes - Grace Bangkok, Thermae Inside (don't goggle search, youtube search)
8:04, left girl , like poking her nose, yawn.
look clearly till the end, she actually very pretty.

another one, 11:01, behind the yellow girl.
she want 3k, say no to LT, so i skip her, i sense indifferent attitude.
she seem to be triplets, one time i saw 3 of them, the other two are fatter, fattest version of her.

if cnt find no more, chk this,

Bangkok Night Scenes - Thermae Cafe Inside
Feb 21, 2020
2:06 of 13:45
got some baby fat on her face