Guest viewing is limited

One Night, Three Ikebukuro Sekukyaba

MongerInAStrLnd

Unicorn Wrangler
Reaction score
Well, its the day after payday and halloween cosplay event night at my favorite sekukyaba in Ikebukuro, and I figured I could also check out another couple other ones while I was at it.

The good news: not a hint of pushback at either of the new places. Guess my Japanese must be improving. (All conversations in Japanese)

First Pretty Getter, this place I have a regular shimei at, so no option of taking a free - 5000 mailmaga discounted price plus 3000 shimei for a 45 minute set (club was busy so no longer sets allowed without encho). My regular is not a net-listed girl there, and gives me very high milage (lots of groping my junk and puts my hands in places that the tencho scolds me for sometimes). Didn't get to spend the whole set with her due to how busy it was but this gave me a chance to meet 2 new girls:

1. Madoka-chan - She's advertised as a rookie and it might be true. I think she was supposed to be a sexy witch in a black satin outfit. Tall, but not really that great at carrying the conversation and not all that great a kisser though.

2. Yuria-chan - in a nurse costume. She was a lot of fun chatting to and enthusiastic and grabby once she climbed aboard. Would repeat if I wasn't perma-shimei at this place.

After some more fun with my regular I headed out to the nearby shop Angel Kiss. This place has a lot higher lighting and less privacy than Pretty Getter. Another big downside was the "beer" turned out to be a nasty happoshu. Didn't have a discount ticket at the ready here so ended up paying 8000. The cycle was a lot quicker here (but was 4 girls):

1. Rui-chan - kind of average, nothing stood out good or bad.

2. Karin-chan - not much of a kisser, but fun.

3. Riku-chan - She is the first 9ish kyabajo I've run across: tall, slim, gyaru tan, pleasant to talk to, good kisser and a fantastic rack. To cut things short, by far the most promising repeat candidate of the night (aside from my regular).

4. Minami-chan - To put it bluntly, somewhat hideous, at best a 3. Teeth were giving me the meth-addict vibe. Thankfully a decent conversationist so I didn't have to do much else.

After the mixed results there I was not yet done. On the way back to the station I gave Super Moe Ikebukuro (which I've never read any reports of) a try and was quickly welcomed in. With the HP ticket was a 5000 set. Had 3 girls here.

Positives: Real beer, lighting isn't too bright, in fact its a little low in spots.

Negatives: open seating if you care about privacy. Felt more seedy than the others (its on a main street where the others are back-street places).

1. Sayaka - Good chatting with her. Not particularly physical but didn't mind.

2. Natsuki - Definitely not into it. Nice rack and all but she just troopered through it.

3. Hibika - Minimoni sized, a bit chubby in the face and a squeaky voice. Held a decent conversation, kissed well and a good amount of groping. Might repeat another time.

Welcome and thank you for diving right in. :)

Lol, I never could remember who that mini girl was, but Hibika sounds right ;) I used to go there every now and then, but moving further away made Ikkebukuro somewhat inconvenient.

I have gone to Pretty Getter Ikebukuro twice and both times the first girl has been good, the second girl really good and the third one has been the worst. That's why I have not had any interest in encho. Is it possible to do encho with the second girl or must it be with number 3? and can you if the second girl is really good make her stay for one more session after the first one?

I think the answer is yes... but what is the price?

I can't read Japanese and I'm not confident that I would be able to ask this question, so have not checked the webpage or asked someone from the place.

Last edited:
Yes that's part of the system
If you like someone you pay & tell them to stay.
This is with hopes in the future you just select a certain person as you come back.

Reactions: randomusername
I've since investigated a couple more places with no western reviews before (got info from Japanese sites - no gaijin tax or problem taking advantage of discounts either). Have still not been turned away yet, so its a pretty good bet that if you have any Japanese ability at all, you won't have any problem getting into most/all sekukyaba these days.