Guest viewing is limited

Online dating Vs. Nanpa

Do you prefer online dating or nanpa?

• I strongly prefer online dating

• I strongly prefer nanpa

• I prefer a bit of both 50/50

• I don't know / No opinion

Results are only viewable after voting.
Although I'm much more confident these days I still feel kind of self-concious trying a cold street approach so I've been doing mostly japanese deai-kei sites lately. Been having pretty good luck this month.

I think both have their uses it just really depends what I want to do. Sometimes the challenge of picking up a girl and getting her into bed is a fun challenge and I've picked up some interesting girls who were more longer term relationships in the end. Online tends to be more hit and miss. Sometimes it's good but other times I just get hit up by girls who want free English lessons and not to meet up except for a free meal.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
I prefer online dating slightly over in person, mostly because you have more confidence and are able to carry a conversation a bit better over the internet than you are in person. The fact that you have not really met the person nor judged for what you say tends to help. Now as far as sealing the deal, I have more success in person than I have had with online dating, as I get ghosted more often than not. It goes with the territory and you have to deal with the HIMYM Barney Stinson effect, there is always someone better. She is not the only person you are talking to, despite the fact you are occupying the majority of her time and she is responding back as often as possible.

I prefer online dating slightly over in person, mostly because you have more confidence and are able to carry a conversation a bit better over the internet than you are in person. The fact that you have not really met the person nor judged for what you say tends to help. Now as far as sealing the deal, I have more success in person than I have had with online dating, as I get ghosted more often than not. It goes with the territory and you have to deal with the HIMYM Barney Stinson effect, there is always someone better. She is not the only person you are talking to, despite the fact you are occupying the majority of her time and she is responding back as often as possible.

Yeah at the end of the day you're just "one of the many guys" wich to me is a little off-putting.

I'll admit online dating is very addicting. It's easy to get matches and it's exciting to find out who sent you that superlike on tinder, but I find that most of the convo's don't go anywhere. As a guy you have to do all the conversation. If a girl texts you first it's always a "hi" or a "hi how are you?" and you have to do all the rowing.. if you don't you get ghosted 99% of the time. I sometimes reply back with low effort texts like theirs to test their reaction and convo -always- ends lol

Waiting for @majimekun to chime in :D

Last edited:
Reactions: AnotherTag
I prefer online dating as you can know right away if she smokes, if she is single, if she's actively looking for someone, if she lives here etc...

But still you can have surprises sometimes.
For example, just yesterday, I first met this 25 yo chinese girl found on a free dating app.
During the dinner it became clear that she wasn't a girlfriend material but still fuckable.
The conversation was awful and she kept yawning over and over whatever I said ... you get the picture.
Very childish with no conversation at all.
So back home I thank her for her time (because I'm polite .... and smart also).
Then I tell her that a relationship would be difficult be that we can be only sexfriends if she isn't against the idea.
Turns out she is totally for it.
Basically we're going to meet at love hotels and fuck during a couple of hours like twice a week.
Anyway, that's the deal.

I'm still looking for a GF though.

Lots of great looking girls outside and I'm confident that I can be successful in nampas.
But the too many unknowns concerning these girls prevent me from trying.

Reactions: Acid Burn
I prefer online dating as you can know right away if she smokes, if she is single, if she's actively looking for someone, if she lives here etc...

But still you can have surprises sometimes.
For example, just yesterday, I first met this 25 yo chinese girl found on a free dating app.
During the dinner it became clear that she wasn't a girlfriend material but still fuckable.
The conversation was awful and she kept yawning over and over whatever I said ... you get the picture.
Very childish with no conversation at all.
So back home I thank her for her time (because I'm polite .... and smart also).
Then I tell her that a relationship would be difficult be that we can be only sexfriends if she isn't against the idea.
Turns out she is totally for it.
Basically we're going to meet at love hotels and fuck during a couple of hours like twice a week.
Anyway, that's the deal.

I'm still looking for a GF though.

Lots of great looking girls outside and I'm confident that I can be successful in nampas.
But the too many unknowns concerning these girls prevent me from trying.

I met up with a 25 yo half chn half jp too recently from an app... she jus non-stop complained about her work and how it is life draining and that her boss is both power/seku hara her non-stop. not sure i could slip in the idea that we should just go for rounds at the love hotel or something. this could work.

I met up with a 25 yo half chn half jp too recently from an app... she jus non-stop complained about her work and how it is life draining and that her boss is both power/seku hara her non-stop. not sure i could slip in the idea that we should just go for rounds at the love hotel or something. this could work.

I'd rather have no sex than being an emotional sponge for a girl. Cut the energy draining and toxic ppl out of your life. No pussy is worth that much.

Reactions: Histeronomy