Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by Xeryu, May 12, 2010.
do you do it?
what site do you use?
success or failure?
curious if worth attempting to use...
Sorry to have ignored your thread!
1. No, I don't do it for dating, but yes I do use some friend-making sites.
2. Metropolis friends section. (not that crappy facebook wannabe page)
3. sucess 30% failure 70%
It's good for making friends, if you're woman, expect to get replies you don't want. Even if your ad says FRIENDS ONLY, guys will still send you some nasty, perverted messages. :X
1. In the past yes, now, no.
2. Metropolis, Match.com and WorldFriends.
3. Sucess for one night encounters: 50%, everything else was a failure.
Scary people out there...
As much as I hate the bar scene for meeting people, at least you get to see what a real ass they are pretty quickly! When their behind a keyboard, you have no clue what they are really like!