Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
100mins - 20000yen

Type/Location:
Incall - Massage

Language Notes:
Japanese with tencho, English with provider

Details of the Encounter:
After reading the reviews from @sodesune , this place was in my radar. Was passing through Meguro so I thought I'll drop in for a HJ and extras.
Reviewed before here.
Walked in, and a tencho asked me how long I want the service. 80mins was 16000, so I went with the 100 mins course.
Asked about the provider and he showed me a photo but didn't tell her name. Met the girls, and she was cute, wearing a sports bra and shorts. To my horror, she mentioned that her name was Aya. After seeing the last 2 comments of the previous thread, I was wishing I did not get Aya, but I guess I had bad luck that day.
Aya
Face 6/10 - masked throughout the session
Body 6/10
She doesn't look much like in the photo. Dark complexion, heavily padded bra, A cup boobs, non existant ass.
Massage 1/10
Play 3/10 - started with a long table shower (20 mins) with a lot of caressing and then moved over to the bed. Another 20-30 min massage that was terrible. She did not know how to give a massage and spent 15 mins walking on my back. This might even me dangerous and I was ready to stop her. Finally flipped, she pulled out the lube and was starting on the HJ. All this while she was clothes. I asked her if she can remove her top, and she obliged. Reached in to kiss her boobs, and she said a strong no. Then she removed her shorts and panties and said I could stroke her. I was totally turned off, mainly due to my expectations of extras, so made myself cum fast and got out of there.
She mentioned she's a PHD student and was doing this as a side hustle. I wanted to tell her to stick to studying but who am I to deny another monger from a HJ? Anyway, showered, got dressed, and she said 5 mins left, let me give you a neck massage. Finished it and left.
All through the shower, massage and HJ, she was completely watching the clock. Not even taking her eyes off it to make eye contact or smile.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Bad massage, mechanical HJ, dingy place. Maybe Rina would have shown me a better time, but avoid Aya at all costs.
For 20000yen, I could have just visited Meguro Angel, as I know they provide good service even if there are no extras.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing your experience... I've personally heard some mixed feedback about this place. Some really good and some, the completely polar opposite. Strange.

Approved: 7/5/2021

Sorry for your bad experience.

so they made their 60min course to 80min now.

Thanks for sharing your experience... I've personally heard some mixed feedback about this place. Some really good and some, the completely polar opposite. Strange.

Approved: 7/5/2021

In general, aren't many Chinese places someone YMMV unpredictable? That's my experience. The management and ownership turnover is also quick at some of these places. Also, since they are unlicensed the ladies are somewhat freelancing in what they offer and what you can get. I avoid Chinese places these days for this reason. In the old days when things were stable I would go to Korean places because the service was more uniform and predictable but Korean places seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth (akasuri, table shower, hot towels massage, occasional BBBJ, hand finish).

I actually went there the other day and also had the girl called Aya. But I did realise she's not the same Aya as the one I had several months back (the one from the pic on their profile). I asked the girl what happened to the other Aya on the website. She told me that, that Aya already went back home to Singapore.

I actually went there the other day and also had the girl called Aya. But I did realise she's not the same Aya as the one I had several months back (the one from the pic on their profile). I asked the girl what happened to the other Aya on the website. She told me that, that Aya already went back home to Singapore.
And how was your experience? :rolleyes:

The Aya from the website (http://onlyone.tyo.cm/detail723.html), I had an amazing time. She so far was the only girl that allowed FS. But unfortunately she's went back home... The other Aya, we had some nice convo but only HJ. She let me touch her but nothing further.
That wasn't the Aya I met. My bad luck I guess. But I won't be going back there anytime, didn't like the vibe of the place.