Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Miss Campus

Date of Encounter:
2016/12/01

Contact Method:
Walk in - http://www.sexy-popteen.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min for 7000 yen (Also bought all the girls a cocktail 3000 yen a piece)

Type/Location:
Oopai bar in Ikebukuro

Language Notes:
Japanese (but my friend communicated in English with the girls*)

Details of the Encounter:
I had to go for work to Japan and did not intend to spend any time with my colleagues after work so instead with the help of this website (and you guys) planned an erotic adventure.

My adventure started with the Oopai bar Miss Campus which was 5 minutes from my apartment in Ikebukuro. I went together with a friend who does not speak Japanese. We went up around 17.00. Nobody was downstairs so we took the elevator up. The Tout was standing in the hallway and asked me if I can speak Japanese. I said yes and and I told him I knew the rules. He then looked at my friend and asked him the same thing, he of course did not understand him and I answered that he also understood. However the tout doubted that and went to the Tencho to ask him if it was ok for my friend to enter. I heard the Tencho say that it was not a good idea because the girls cannot converse with him. I reacted by saying he knows basic/simple Japanese. The Tencho then approved and the Tout once more explained the rules.

Ok, now for the main event:

Girl number 1 - Sae
http://www.sexy-popteen.com/profile.html?id=595
She was so sweet and beautiful I wanted to take her home in my luggage. We spoke a lot about music and had fun making out.

Girl number 2 - Miku
http://www.sexy-popteen.com/profile.html?id=264
The most beautiful Japanese girl that I have ever had the pleasure to spend some time with. Only thing is she just was not into me, but her nice breasts compensated for that.

Girl number 3 - Forgot her name but I think it was Miriku
http://www.sexy-popteen.com/profile.html?id=567
She was very nervous but was sweet and a great kisser. The website says she is 22, but it felt like she was below 18, so maybe not the same girl.

When I left the Tencho came up to me to thank me for buying all the girls a drink and gave me discount coupons.

My English only friend
*Like I said my friend did not speak any Japanese and only spook English to them (which went ok). Although he said it would be a benefit to converse in Japanese with the girls, he really enjoyed the make out sessions and wanted to go back the next day.

Tip
Maybe a tip for the guys that do not speak Japanese or do not speak it well. I always go up to the Tout either saying Aniki (Yakuza slang for brother) when I'm in Osaka or Onii san (brother) in Tokyo in a very overreacting Animated way. This startles them sometimes and they forget I'm a foreigner. Try it sometime.

My adventure continued that night at Happy Hinomaru.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I really enjoyed chatting with the girls (except with Miku who really just preferred to make out which is also ok) and found the whole experience rejuvenating.
I wish I had experienced something like this when I was 18. Would have taken away a lot of teenage anxiety!

Aniki (Yakuza slang for brother) when I'm in Osaka or Onii san (brother) in Tokyo

Somebody has been watching too many yakuza movies :p. Those are normal words in ordinary life.

In sports clubs people use aniki all the time for the oldest member and in p4p the girls will call you onii-san. (until they start to call you ojii-san :confused:). The fact that yakuza uses those words too doesn't make it any more their slang.

Somebody has been watching too many yakuza movies :p. Those are normal words in ordinary life.

In sports clubs people use aniki all the time for the oldest member and in p4p the girls will call you onii-san. (until they start to call you ojii-san :confused:). The fact that yakuza uses those words too doesn't make it any more their slang.

Thanks for clearing that up, I almost never heard it being used in Kanto area more in Kansai.