Opinion/General discussion - What do you think of providers that have a wishlist on their site?

Damn I know now why I felt some sessions were meh... I didn't give a gift with price equivalent to the session itself, or booked many times to have the right to give a gift even pricier. Silly me! :(

Reactions: wraithfive
A wishlist gives you insight on the provider's personality and things they want, I find it to be a plus. You can go off and buy a gift and not necessarily break the bank in such gift because you know that they will appreciate the gesture and more often then not use the gift. One provider not to long ago had a wishlist of charities that she wanted people to donate, it showed that she was a person who has a great deal of compassion for those who are less fortunate.

I'm a somewhat (unapologetically) cheap dude when it comes to P4P so I tend not to book the more upscale providers, which are usually the girls that I see having wish lists on their websites.

My thought is that if I'm already spending a pretty penny on service, I shouldn't have to spend extra. Obviously my opinion would be different if I were to say, take out a TAG indie. In that case, it would be almost akin to visiting a friend or acquaintance. I have no qualms about spending money on friends.

Hehe of course! To each his own, and a gift isn't a good gift if the recipient is not one to appreciate them either, no matter the price tag.

Agree! To each his own. The list is there for those that want to use it. I think whether he or she does bring a gift from the wishlist or just a gift to be thoughtful - tells a lot about him/her. Someone who is thoughtful is thinking more than just himself IMHO. May show with performance in bed..., maybe?