Oppai bars

kwc1969

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm planning to be in Japan (Tokyo and Kansai area) from next week. Do you know of any oppai bars that are gaijin friendly? I don't really want to go to a HJ or BJ place, just want to fondle some breasts! I'll be staying in Shinbashi while in Tokyo.

Thanks
KWC

Anybody? Was it something I said?
I think it is just the fact that no such bars are now open to gaijins.. i used to go to one in Shinjuku, but that was some 5 years ago. Never got to any since.

Thanks,

I wonder if I go to a Pink salon and tell them I only want the chest and not HJ or BJ. Or even just a strip club with no service....

Do you think it's mostly the language barrier, or have foreigners been abusive/disrespective at those places in the past and caused most places to shun them?

Thanks,

I wonder if I go to a Pink salon and tell them I only want the chest and not HJ or BJ. Or even just a strip club with no service....

Do you think it's mostly the language barrier, or have foreigners been abusive/disrespective at those places in the past and caused most places to shun them?

In a pink salon, I think you can surely use sign language to make your provider understand that you wnat to play with her tits, and no BJ.. But you will have to carefully choose the girl, many are flat chested..
I don't think that you can play at all in a strip theater. Again that used to be the case, some (long) time ago.
why: I thing there are 2 reasons; 1) Some policies trying to "clean up" the city, for electoral purposes. 2) yes, the barrier language leads to some misunderstandings, for insatnce, some guys a bit drunk not respecting the limits, ; the japanese way to deal with this is not to address the problem when it happens, but just avoinding it alltogether before it happens.