Oppai Pub Info / Suggestions

etto

TAG Member
Reaction score
I know there's another thread still on the first page regarding this but it was locked already. Every time a review is posted on an Oppai Pub / sekukyaba there's always additional responses asking about what to expect when you visit one, is japanese needed etc. So I figured might as well just have a running post with recommendations for GF places, new places, level of success, etc. Hopefully this one survives. lol. Apologies in advance if this redundant.

The most reviewed oppai clubs on TAG are: Miss Campus, Maru No Uchi (same group as Miss Campus), Campus Night, Kurenai, Chocolat... And yes, I think all oppai clubs require you to speak at least conversational Japanese to get in (if they accept foreigners).

Generally Ive found that Ikebukuro is more GF in general than Shinjuku. In Shinjuku Moe and Club Office which seem to be sister shops are definitely GF though.
At the absolute very least learn what you need to say to get through the door. ie are foreigners allowed here, its my first time, i understand the rules, "free" set, for how long etc.

Pretty Getter is also supposingly gaijin friendly if you speak Japanese from what i’ve heard.

Reactions: Majora
I am a little hesitant to share info about my favorite girls (I have a new one at Marunouchi as of today) for fear they'll get treated badly by tourists and the like.

I pretty much only ever shime S-class and over girls (with exceptions made for similar quality new girls not yet ranked).

A bit of new info: got brushed back at Ikebukuro Pirates today, first turn away in Ikebukuro in 3 years. Though the guy did say if it was up to him my language level was fine.

I am a little hesitant to share info about my favorite girls (I have a new one at Marunouchi as of today) for fear they'll get treated badly by tourists and the like.

I pretty much only ever shime S-class and over girls (with exceptions made for similar quality new girls not yet ranked).

A bit of new info: got brushed back at Ikebukuro Pirates today, first turn away in Ikebukuro in 3 years. Though the guy did say if it was up to him my language level was fine.
How does a girl become S class?

Pirates, lol. Do the girls wear pirate cosplay?

I think secret honey in kabuki cho was also mentioned to be ok for foreigners although my memory of what kind of action to expect there is a bit dusty.

Ueno is really bad for foreigners. I wanted to go to a place there with a mixed group of people and it took long to find something and was probably only ok because we were with Japanese people. It was good value for money and young girls but they were not beautiful if i may say.
It was a traditional lying down place, which i would prefer if i were a guy going alone. I’ve once been to a place in Roppongi called “see through bar” with a bunch of Japanese guys and the girls took off their tops and sat with us when we were all together as a group. That was quite fun and i’d prefer that with a group, if you are not shy to watch your friends play with boobies. I dont know if that place stil exists because it was a long time ago and dont know if they take foreigners alone. Also seemed like a bit expensive place.

Talking about lay down places, i believe people on TAG have also reviewed Oiran in ikebukuro

Oiran and its sister shop Kurenai on the opposite side of the station have both gotten multiple reviews. My personal experience has been mixed. The overall quality of the girls is lower than most of the places I go, but I've gotten some pretty intense play when I clicked with one.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Another word of advice, take sekukyaba reviews on Japanese review sites with a grain of salt. They are totally brutal with girls over the age of about 26. My favorite is mid-30s and gets absolutely savaged in Japanese reviews (called a granny, etc.) but gives me the best GFE of my life and still has the ageha hostess look down pat (she looks 30 at worst).

Info dump incoming:

Some places I've been in Ikebukuro, all of these are fine with foreigners that speak Japanese:

Smart (North Exit near Don Quixote)
Theme is JK.
Girl Quality: low-medium, some cuties but many inexperienced

Chocolat (near North Exit)
Theme is JK. Sister shop to Smart
Girl Quality: low-medium, these two shops have very little difference outside of location

Pretty Getter (near North Exit Marui)
Sister shops in Shinjuku and Shibuya
Girl Quality: medium, you generally won't get a dud due to inexperience, but not all the girls are stunners.
Recommended : Mimi (has been reviewed), Hana (new, only working 1 month), Mayumi, Yuria, Chinami

Miss Campus
Theme is JD. 3 sister shops in Ikebukuro
Girl Quality: medium to high

Marunouchi
Theme is OL. Down 1 floor from Miss Campus
Girl Quality: high, some stunners that know their stuff
Recommended: Moko (reviewed here), Mako, Syuu, Natsuki

Gakuensai
Theme is JK. Sister shop to Miss Campus. Same building as Smart, group is unrelated
Girl Quality: medium, all are slim and cute but some don't know what to do
Recommended: Arare, Sally (if she ever doesn't flake on her schedule)

Campus Night
East Exit. Sister shop to Miss Campus. Theme also JD.
Girl Quality: medium to high

Kurenai
East Exit
Girl Quality: low
Looks of the girls are generally pretty poor but some make up for it with enthusiasm
Recommended: Shin, Uru

Oiran
North Exit Romance Dori area
Girl Quality: low
Pretty much a copy of Kurenai on the other side of the station.

Places I've been that are foreigner-friendly if you speak Japanese but have nothing really stand-out about them:
Milky Pie, Angel Kiss, Kingdom

Known non-foreigner-friendly:
Emanuelle, Pirates

Places on the to-investigate list:
Kanojo no Heya, Pine, Karte

Pirates, lol. Do the girls wear pirate cosplay?

Hmmmm, a cutie in a pirate costume....
pt1218-4.jpg

Wow, something I didn't know I wanted until I now. Guess it's just one more thing to add on my wish list. Now to find an actual pirate themed shop....

Hmmmm, a cutie in a pirate costume....
pt1218-4.jpg

Wow, something I didn't know I wanted until I now. Guess it's just one more thing to add on my wish list. Now to find an actual pirate themed shop....
We had a thread on TAG a while ago in which a guy said he wanted a girl to wear a costume like Karina’s in the newest Pirates of the Caribbean movie.

Reactions: Wwanderer
walked around north ikebukuro more and noticed near the north donki n towards the rail way there is a place called Suika something? watermelon bath or something? whats that about?

Reactions: akasam
I believe Milky Pie and Kingdom are sister shops (same building) with Kingdom having the higher quality girls. I've been to Milky Pie and wasn't disappointed though.

walked around north ikebukuro more and noticed near the north donki n towards the rail way there is a place called Suika something? watermelon bath or something? whats that about?

Don't quite recall but most of the establishments in that block are Chinese massage parlor or fashion health.

Edit - checked on Google Maps: fashion health

Last edited:
I believe Milky Pie and Kingdom are sister shops (same building) with Kingdom having the higher quality girls. I've been to Milky Pie and wasn't disappointed though.
AFAIK they are sister shops. I visited Milky Pie once and wasn't particularly impressed. A lot of it has to do with the luck of the cast attending on the day. All ratings in that info dump are subjective and mine alone.

Last edited:

It's a fashion health, been there for decades, also been NG for gaijin for decades. Haven't checked lately, but assume they haven't changed their stripes.

I am a little hesitant to share info about my favorite girls (I have a new one at Marunouchi as of today)

I'm in a quandry between favorite #1 and #2 now. I've been seeing #1 for over 3 years and have dated her outside the shop.
#2 has 10 years of youth and more naughtiness (and I think she is open to dates too). Both are total GFE. For the moment trying to split time between their shops. You don't come across girls of this quality often.

Reactions: Majora and Saitama
I’m not sure if etto is still reading this, but your man here
Info dump incoming
is pretty much bang-on with the references. In his next post he references dating women from the Miss Campus series; I’m not surprised - there are excellent, well-rounded people there.

In regards to low language barriers to entry, Miss Campus (though not Maru No Uchi; maybe they just forgot) has now affixed a full English translation of the rules, with a very clear “don’t touch girl’s pussy” right there on top, so that there really can’t be confusion about “well it says don’t touch below, but everyone is touching legs so...”

It also goes on to state you can kiss and “lick boobs”, and that any activity at all is at the girl’s discretion. Finally, there is an immediate response should you break these rules, they will call the cops, they will issue a ¥500,000 fine. At that, enjoy your time.

I spoke to tencho about it and said “that’s pretty clear. I hope you weren’t having problems that you needed to have this,” and he explained there’s a clear difference between dudes who can hack it and those who are wandering up for the first time, but it doesn’t necessarily mean that they’re going to get turned away. Before I’ve spoken to women here, they had assumed I was not fully communicative... all of this is a very long way to say “be cool, Pay attention, and give them a chance to say ‘ok’.”

This group seems to be doing everything else very well, so I would be surprised if they didn’t have enough overall experience to judge an English-speaking first-timer as acceptable and then proceed to choose staff who could entertain him rather than have a simple but manageable ban on all “foreigners.”

Have fun.

In his next post he references dating women from the Miss Campus series; I’m not surprised - there are excellent, well-rounded people there.

To be clear, Favorite #1 is not from Miss Campus' group but another shop in Ikebukuro. Favorite #1 is top girl in her shop and #2 is #2 girl in her shop so (japanese-speaking) foreigners aren't just being sent the dregs.

Last edited:
I’m not sure if etto is still reading this, but your man here

is pretty much bang-on with the references. In his next post he references dating women from the Miss Campus series; I’m not surprised - there are excellent, well-rounded people there.

In regards to low language barriers to entry, Miss Campus (though not Maru No Uchi; maybe they just forgot) has now affixed a full English translation of the rules, with a very clear “don’t touch girl’s pussy” right there on top, so that there really can’t be confusion about “well it says don’t touch below, but everyone is touching legs so...”

It also goes on to state you can kiss and “lick boobs”, and that any activity at all is at the girl’s discretion. Finally, there is an immediate response should you break these rules, they will call the cops, they will issue a ¥500,000 fine. At that, enjoy your time.

I spoke to tencho about it and said “that’s pretty clear. I hope you weren’t having problems that you needed to have this,” and he explained there’s a clear difference between dudes who can hack it and those who are wandering up for the first time, but it doesn’t necessarily mean that they’re going to get turned away. Before I’ve spoken to women here, they had assumed I was not fully communicative... all of this is a very long way to say “be cool, Pay attention, and give them a chance to say ‘ok’.”

This group seems to be doing everything else very well, so I would be surprised if they didn’t have enough overall experience to judge an English-speaking first-timer as acceptable and then proceed to choose staff who could entertain him rather than have a simple but manageable ban on all “foreigners.”

Have fun.
appreciate the response. Ive been to Miss Campus as well but not recently. It was one of my favorite places though. Nice to know this bit of info! thank you

Has anyone tried the Cherry group? I like that they have AM options. I did try Ryuguu one time and was turned away though