Oppai Pub Info / Suggestions

I'm in a quandry between favorite #1 and #2 now. I've been seeing #1 for over 3 years and have dated her outside the shop.
#2 has 10 years of youth and more naughtiness (and I think she is open to dates too). Both are total GFE. For the moment trying to split time between their shops. You don't come across girls of this quality often.

how do u make the leap to meet outside the shop? being a frequent customer?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Part of it is chemistry between you but a lot of it is just being a regular (shimei) customer. I was favorite #1's regular for 2 years before asking, though that was far, far longer than I needed to (but every girl is different - planning on asking favorite #2 out soon and only shimeied her 3x thus far).

My technique years ago, pre-SARS, when I did a lot of oppai/kissing clubs:

- Go to the same place repeatedly

- Find a girl on their staff you particularly like and want to see outside (chances are better if she is on the permissive side ITC)

- Nominate her and spend most or all of your time with her

- Tip her exceptionally generously

- Wait for her to suggest an OTC date

- If she doesn’t do so after a bit, either move on to a new possibility or start seeing a bunch of other girls for at least half the time ITC ( this may persuade her to suggest OTCmeetings)

This worked for me a few times.

-Ww

Has anyone tried the Cherry group? I like that they have AM options. I did try Ryuguu one time and was turned away though

Disclaimer: I am Japanese-American. I look and speak like a native to an extent, so can't comment on getting in.

I prefer Cherry and the variants. The quality of girls are good. For the Kabukicho one, I imagine they're used to foreigners frequenting it. For the Ikebukuro branch near Sunshine Street, the few times I've admitted to being a foreigner and asking if they get many foreign customers, they usually answer no.

In the embarrassment of riches department, Favorite #2 accepted when I asked her for an outside date today (it was spur of the moment). And now there's a Favorite #3 in the picture. Thank god all of them are at different clubs.

Maybe this is good karma payback for the abyssmal luck I've had screening SB candidates lately.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Might be doing another round of multiple-new-shop debauchery later this week. Anyone have any info on Pine and Karte (particularly if full of landmines)?

Reactions: etto and Majora