Oppai Pubs/Sexy Kyabas and COVID

Majora

TAG Member
Reaction score
Are they accepting foreigners at the moment? These places are the definition of the “three Cs” though... so still not a great idea, huh? Does anyone have any information?

Are they accepting foreigners at the moment? These places are the definition of the “three Cs” though... so still not a great idea, huh? Does anyone have any information?
Today's really day 1 and it's a Monday on top of that, reports are likely to come in as the week progresses if people are willing to give it a try. There were so many mixed reports of shops either being closed completely, open and rejecting any non-Japanese or some accepting non-Japanese on a case-by-case basis. The assumption tourists bring in the virus and not being able to tell who lives here and who doesn't.... it's a bad mix. So, it's easier in some cases to say no to any non-Japanese.

We're not even sure which shops opened up again (yet).

Reactions: Simonka and Majora
The place I like apparently dispersed all its girls to other branches and extended its closed time. And the other branches don’t accept foreigners, so it sucks.

With that being said, a place nearby has been operating throughout the quarantine. And they never questioned where I’m from. It’s a little far out from Tokyo so probably not worth mentioning.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Nah I haven't been there quite a while now. Only went there once a little after quarantine started. Can't be giving recommendations without seeing the current girls myself.
It's a good place though. 5000 or 6000 usually. Girls - highs are very high, lows are somewhat low. I had a goth girl who I almost had relationship with there. A Tokyo University mix girl etc. The bad is the higher end girls sometimes don't do kisses. Only laps and tits.
I'll let you know if it's still good.

Just tried it. I wouldn’t recommend it right now. The girls are wearing masks, says they can’t kiss. 40 min usually gets me 3 girls, somehow this time it was two only. First girl was pretty mediocre. Second girl had super pretty eyes, very cute. Nice tits etc. But I came late today and bought 2 drinks for both girls and totaled 11000 and feeling regret. So...

I’ll let you know if it looks up from next month I guess. But right now, no, ikebukuro probably better.

I'm avoiding sekukyabas at the moment, just too risky in the current situation. Seeing a delivery health girl once or twice a month off the books (direct arrangement, not through the shop) is the only p4p I'm engaging in at the moment (in fact just booked her again for Friday afternoon).

Reactions: capitanminchia
I'm being sorely tempted though, the #1 sekukyaba girl in Tokyo according to nightsnet's survey (Gyakuensai's Natsumi: https://smart.nightsnet.jp/tt/gakuensai/S6GirlDetailProfile/?girlId=1126588&lo=1) has been asking me to visit her.

She always gave me good service before when I saw her but I think she's let her popularity go to her head to the point where she's acting like her shit doesn't stink. I stopped seeing Marunouchi's Rinon (who also got one of the top rankings in Tokyo) for similar reasons.

Reactions: Acid Burn and Lukes
I'm being sorely tempted though, the #1 sekukyaba girl in Tokyo according to nightsnet's survey (Gyakuensai's Natsumi: https://smart.nightsnet.jp/tt/gakuensai/S6GirlDetailProfile/?girlId=1126588&lo=1) has been asking me to visit her.

She always gave me good service before when I saw her but I think she's let her popularity go to her head to the point where she's acting like her shit doesn't stink. I stopped seeing Marunouchi's Rinon (who also got one of the top rankings in Tokyo) for similar reasons.
Mmm, I'd consider catching COVID-19 for a piece of that. :eek:

But then I'd have instant regrets if it actually happened :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Acid Burn
Don't know how she manages to put away the 10+ champagne bottles she sometimes racks up in a shift though.

So popular that she's basically advance-reservation-required. But she's very naughty so under normal circumstances I'd go.

Don't know how she manages to put away the 10+ champagne bottles she sometimes racks up in a shift though.

So popular that she's basically advance-reservation-required. But she's very naughty so under normal circumstances I'd go.
How naughty is naughty?

If she is that busy atm, she probably wouldn't reach out to you.
Granted I'm in Fukuoka atm, but the girl's bar's I regularly pass here all have significant discounts and are still that empty that social distancing at least from other customers is no problem at all.

Sadly none of the girls were actually tempting to me. Wonder what Corona did to me;)

Reactions: just4fun
Fizzy tonic water for the lady & alcohol to make him drinker for him.

What’s the three Cs?

The girls are wearing masks, says they can’t kiss.

That sounds pretty ridiculous XD ........whole point about Sekukyabas is kissing. Just sitting in a booth with masks for an hour sounds like waste of money. Are all shops operating this way at the moment, or just his specific one?

I will try to get to Marunouchi or Miss Campus next weekend.
I have a Japanese N2 so I hope the language is not a problem.
I'm just afraid of being rejected because of the COVID phobia.
Anyway, I will let you know ;).

With N2 you shouldn't have any problems. If i recall correctly, they clearly stated on their homepages that they will reject foreigners a couple of months ago. Now, they only ask to cooperate with the anti-virus measures and no word about a Japanese Only policy.

With N2 you shouldn't have any problems. If i recall correctly, they clearly stated on their homepages that they will reject foreigners a couple of months ago. Now, they only ask to cooperate with the anti-virus measures and no word about a Japanese Only policy.

Thanks for the information, it gives me more motivation to try it.
It is actually going to be my first time trying an Oppai, wish me luck.

Reactions: Kamui16
Thanks for the information, it gives me more motivation to try it.
It is actually going to be my first time trying an Oppai, wish me luck.

Good luck. Ive been to both (both good) and my Japanese teacher laughed in my face when i told her Id like to do N3 next year, so dont worry about your language skill being an issue.

Reactions: KuroNeko95
There is only one thing that bothers me.
Checking the Miss Campus web site I came across this warning

shfb1200003522_3_20200626120448.jpeg

◯入店時にマスク貸し出し。

Do you think they will require you to use a mask the whole 40minutes set?
I'm not particularly interested in touching girls, but the idea of kissing a stranger woman really gets me excited. So if kissing is out of the table, I guess there is no point in going there.
I guess Marunouchi is doing the same.

コンセプト
1、安心なマスク接客
2、飛沫防止板設置でマンツーマン接客
3、肩を組んでささやけるマンツーマンの会話、ハグ&スキンシップ

Have any of you visited any of these two stores in the past few days?