Oppai pubs

Discussion in 'Questions, Answers & Warnings' started by Chuck Farley, May 22, 2013.

1. Chuck Farley

Chuck Farley TAG Member

Mar 23, 2015
    I was reading around and wondering if there are any GF Oppai pubs in the shinjuku area?
    If there are can you give an idea of price and what is allowed? A link to the place would also be helpful.
    Thank you.

2. meiji

Global Moderator

Sep 7, 2020
    This is not a review, so in the future you'll want to ask questions in the "Questions" forum. Looks like the mods moved it over for you.

I don't think they've been discussed here, but you might want to look at the internationalsexguide.info Japan archives..they might have some info there.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Chuck Farley

Chuck Farley TAG Member

Mar 23, 2015
    I tried to red through it/search but Tokyo is just one big 500+ page thread. Seems real hard to navigate through. Even search is tough.
    So no one here has experience with a pub? Are they just not worth it?

4. dreams

dreams TAG Member

Aug 15, 2018
    I posted sthg on ISG some 3-4 years back.
    I don't think that there are any more Opppai pubs now open to gaijins. At lest did not find any, and did not heard of any.

5. meiji

Global Moderator

Sep 7, 2020
    Yeah, unfortunately ISG is not set up for easy reading.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...