Options in Tokyo for gaijin with no Japanese ability

Skywhites

TAG Member
Reaction score
I am visiting Tokyo soon,

Would experienced bro here, please advise on the best options for me.

Me:
Average size, Asian, no Japanese proficiency (only know basic phrases)

Thank you in advance!

Reactions: Simonka
There’s a ad section here with plenty of choices and then there are the reviews, please take the time to read all of the material provided in English already.

Plenty of options for you, but please read a little to find the best fit.

please, out of courtesy, least tell what kind of services you prefer and bugdet, in other words, be more specific
dun let us do a wild goose and waste our time
even though most of us are very free, haha, some even like to post anyhow just to get more counts, we are doing it for free to help, we don't serve big shot here.
help us to help u

Sorry guys new here. Any service with authentic Japanese girls will be good.
If there will to be any specific I am looking for, young (below 30 yo), slender, ordinary looking Japanese.
Not particularly sure on service, will like gfe.
Thank you, hope it helps.

Budget: 15-30k yen

If there will to be any specific I am looking for, young (below 30 yo), slender, ordinary looking Japanese.

Full sex?

15k-30 is a low budget.
"young (below 30 yo), slender, ordinary looking Japanese" your spec is also not low.

Putit royal i don't think you will like it, they either too old to your expectation or too fleshy.
Actually putit got a girl just switch from high end, president(i been watching her), she is very mature(above 30), bigger waist(not your slender type), and she got big hips that interest me.
せつな, setuna

If putit is not your type, with your budget i suggest paradise
it is foreign friendly, but the girls are not my type( guy from 141 call them 肥妹仔, i can't help laughing), i prefer Japanese girls look more conservative rather to 'wild'.
check the girls page and see if they are your types or not, btw, no guarantee there is no photoshop of the girls, just to what degree.

Try Asian Mystique.
They do have older women and women from other countries. But you can read the profiles or tell the staff what you are looking for and they will help you out.