Guest viewing is limited

Orange - Okachimachi Korean Este

I went to Orange today. It opens at 2pm and I got there just as it was opening. The tencho showed me the price list. There was a 10,000 yen, 12,000 yen and 15,000 yen options. I asked what the difference was and he said that the 10,000 was only a HJ for 60 minutes and the 15,000 was "ero" service with a CBJ for 80 minutes. Since it was my first time he said that he would only charge 13,000. So after thinking about it I paid 13,000. I was given Nana. She looked in her 30s. I wondered if I was going to get the same experience as Tarrus did but unfortunately I didn't.

The scrubbing was the same but she then had a little shower by herself. After that we went to the room where she gave an okay massage. When it came to the "H" service she told me that it was only CBJ but FS would be 5,000 extra. I passed on the FS and got a CBJ but was able to suck on her nipples. After the deed we chatted a little. She told me that she has only been there for around 2 weeks and used to work at a legitimate massage place in Nagoya. She told me she also had a kid aged 11. So it looks like I struck out again with FS. It seesm to me that getting FS at Korean esute is a luck of the draw and how the girl feels that day.

@prius: Was everything in English? Or do you need to know some Japanese? TIA

I went to Orange today. It opens at 2pm and I got there just as it was opening. The tencho showed me the price list. There was a 10,000 yen, 12,000 yen and 15,000 yen options. I asked what the difference was and he said that the 10,000 was only a HJ for 60 minutes and the 15,000 was "ero" service with a CBJ for 80 minutes. Since it was my first time he said that he would only charge 13,000. So after thinking about it I paid 13,000. I was given Nana. She looked in her 30s. I wondered if I was going to get the same experience as Tarrus did but unfortunately I didn't.

The scrubbing was the same but she then had a little shower by herself. After that we went to the room where she gave an okay massage. When it came to the "H" service she told me that it was only CBJ but FS would be 5,000 extra. I passed on the FS and got a CBJ but was able to suck on her nipples. After the deed we chatted a little. She told me that she has only been there for around 2 weeks and used to work at a legitimate massage place in Nagoya. She told me she also had a kid aged 11. So it looks like I struck out again with FS. It seesm to me that getting FS at Korean esute is a luck of the draw and how the girl feels that day.

I don't know what happened I'll try there again next week to see if I can get FS again. She seemed like she didn't mind giving me everything I asked for including a second go round once we made it to the other room. I'll write and let you know.

Orange is now more. The previous owner took a fall and is no longer working unfortunatley. I had a chat with the new owner. I told him the old Orange website is still online and that is how I found them:
http://www.night.ne.jp/tokyo/time/

The new ladies are Japanese and Chinese he explained, and said the system was as before. I didn`t varify that, and some how I doubted that Japanese providers would provide the same service - FS that I really wanted so I went to another shop. The new owner is very nice and gaijin friendly.
I spoke in Japanese. No idea if he speaks much English or not, but somehow I doubt that it matters there. He seemed friendly and happy to see me before I even spoke a word. If you can find Jeans Mate near Okachimachi Station, it is just down the little Alley from Jeans Mate on the 3rd floor.
You`ll see the lighted sandwich board sign, and darn I forgot to check the new name of the shop. I was shown pictures of all the girls, and they are all attractive. Didn`t appear to be photo shopped. Nice clean shop.