www.toyo-show.com/about.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
3000 yen entrance fee/ 1000 yen for photos

Type/Location:
Osaka City

Language Notes:
All English, very minimal Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
If you like a good dance and maybe see some AV actress live, this is the place. Found this place through google, it is similar to DX Tohji in Kyoto in terms of flow, but definitely more modern and clean.

You'll find entrance to the building on 1st Floor and the stair take you directly to the door (with lots sign/posters of upcoming performer) Compare to Tohji in Kyoto that rotate girls per month, this place seem to have a base 2-3 girls for the entire month while add/rotate 2-3 special girls.

Once I enter the main door, the ticketing counter is infront of me, door the show on the left, restroom/smoking area to the far left. They do have a mini bar but I just buy beer from vending machine inside. There are also coin locker infront of the bathroom if you need a place to store your item, is much cheaper compare to the train station coin locker.

You buy your entrance ticket on the vending machine right by the entrance and past the ticket to the ticketing counter. Price is a flat 3K yen for a around 1~2 hour performance, no early or late show special but I read if you come in early before 12 you get a free photo ticket. Don't know if you can leave the building and come back, but you watch the following show if you stay in the building.

Seat is free seating but they do clean the seat after each show end and some people line up outside the show entrance door to grab good seat, some even start to line up before the end of the current show.

There were 5 performer that day, 3 normal and 2 AV (which I later found out)
小野寺梨纱( Onodera Risa) and 紗凪美羽

Now I was late to the show and enter around the time the 3rd girl about to begin her performance so I can't comment on how the first 2 went, but the
3rd girl was very energetic, good dancing.

The flow went as
1st song -fully clothed
continue to 2nd song- half clothed
continue to 3rd song, which usually is a slow song, this is when she start to go full naked at the center rotating stage and do some gymnastic move, every time when she stretch her leg open the crowd claps.
After this there will be short break of 1~2 min where she put on a T-shirt (still naked under the T-shirt) and goes around stage interact and flash the audience (this is where good seat comes in handy as they only interact the first row). This is also the time where fans pass her gifts and such (not sure about money tip, didn't see anyone hand money)

After this is photo time,

all 3 girls come out dressed again, each took a corner of the stage with a staff. People can now line up to pay 1000 yen for a photo, shake hand, have a small talk with the girl he like (Nothing explicit, it felt more like an idol fan meeting)

I believe you can get the photo ticket at the front counter or just give cash, once you pay the staff will HAND YOU HIS CAMERA FOR YOU TO TAKE PHOTO, DO NOT TAKE OUT YOUR OWN PHONE/CAMERA
Now I believe you can request pose and even ask the girl to go naked for the photo, I see girls take off their cloth to pose, than put it back for the next person inline, but I can't comment on if you can request very explicated pose like spread vagina open or something similar.

One you taken the photo the staff will pass you a number card which I think you can retrieve the photos from the front counter later.

After the 3 girls photo session (which is about 15min), comes the main show 小野寺梨纱 and 紗凪美羽

紗凪美羽 performance -
She pretty, definitely have an aura of elegance, but kinda boring performance. While her costumes are pretty and princess like, all she do is slowly model walk to the left, to the right, wave hand, repeat. I suppose is more artsy? Her rotating stage performance wasn't very memorial either.

小野寺梨纱 performance-
I can see why she be the last performer because she really top the others, especially coming after 紗凪美羽's performance. She dyed her hair blonde so she looked different than the poster but with a great body, combine with good creative dance, expression and maintain a good eye contact through out the performance, she really was the highlight.

Afterward is the quick 2 min break is the photosession. some people rush to get photos before go out to wait inline for the next show. I went in line for 小野寺梨纱 to express how I like her show and a hand shake. She was naked from the guy before me but seen very comfortable chatting.

Than I rush to my next stop.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Definitely a good experience and for the price 3000 yen is really worth it.

Really interested in this after following your DX Tohji review. Just curious, does the show go on constantly with only small breaks for photos? And do you have to go back outside to wait for the next show rather than just staying in your seat?

What in the world would the point be of making people go outside? Have you never been in a stripclub?

No, Jl199etc and the OP are right. There are four (identical) shows a day, and your ticket entitles you to attend all of them. The room is cleared at the end of each show. The seats up front are premium for ogling, and some of the seats further back have bad sight lines. So ... at the end of each show dudes race out the door, turn round, and start queuing for the next one.

It's all moderately civilised (you might have to watch for old men's elbows). You're not forced onto the street with a 'sukebe' sign hung around your neck.

Generally, three ladies will perform, then pose for photos, then 2 ladies, then photos. The photo ops are tame compared with Tokyo equivalents - the result of the place getting busted by Hashimoto-goons about 6 years back.

Stupid question, but since you mentioned the bust 6 years ago. Do you know if Juso Music is still open or did it shut down?

Stupid question, but since you mentioned the bust 6 years ago. Do you know if Juso Music is still open or did it shut down?

Hasn't been a post on their twitter since 2012, and their domain has been snapped up by squatters. Pretty sure they were shuttered HARD.

The location is now occupied by the Kigawa Gekijo - presenting Japanese-style theatrical performances.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I used to go there a few times a year before the bust, and it was a blast. Hands on lap dances downstairs, and blowjobs and 69 upstairs, and more if the girl knew you. Will be missed!