Walk-In

Appointment Length & Costs:
15 min /11000 yen

Type/Location:
Osaka Tobita Shinchi

Language Notes:
All-Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Second experience of sexual service and boy was it a great one.
Have been living in Osaka for few years,finally had the money and time to go for Tobita. Have been seeing good reviews on the ladies there,tho the services isn’t as good since you can only do penetration sex,but i decide to go anyway.

Walk few minutes from DoubutsuenMae station and find the place rather easily.
Friday night so theres a lot of people(also lots of Korean and Chinese tourists tho’).
Got there on 6 PM, spin around for an hour,all the girls live up to the reputation and I’m having hard time choosing,but even looking around is fun.
Saw a girl with sailor uniform,160~cm height,long hair,slim and enticing breasts so I decide to enter.
Keep the shoe in the box,goes upstairs and pay,wait till she come back while taking of my clothes and clean my thing with provided stuff,some talk about the bgm(which was anime song I like) then straight to businesses. Ask her if its okay to kiss,and she says her mama told her to not,so I gave up on that.Capped and got felatio for only like 1 minute since her body is very beautiful and I got hard instantly.Goes for Missionary->DS->CG 4 minutes each position,able to came on her very good CG.At first it doesn’t feel all that good but she tries to find the pace that gave me the best feeling and I came at the last 2 minutes, got my thing cleaned up and talks a bit about Tobita and told that it was her first day and its also my first time in Tobita,which is kinda interesting.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall a good experience, tho’ I prefer services like soap...well,I’d be happy if I can kiss,have BBBJ, and sex of course.Also interested in paizuri but can’t find a place that is perfect for that....if anyone has any recommendations, I would love to check them out.

11k yen for 15 minutes works out to 44k yen for the hour. That's actually mid-end soap range.

I suppose its great if you just want a quickie though. I had a stroll through Tobita once though I never partook. A good number of girls there were seriously hot. Well, at least they looked hot from the street.

Thanks for the review. Yeah sounds a nice place to just get it out of your system.
I wil go to Osaka in a few months.

If you succeed in finding a nice paizuri there, let me know.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Are Tobita Gaijan friendly? I
It will be made obvious to you. When you approach the shop and the 'mama' in the shop doesn't react to you, than they're not interested in your patronage. This can even apply to actual Japanese themselves. If the mama just doesn't like the look of you, too bad.

If they say 'dozo', they are welcoming you in. If you are obviously a foreigner, than its rather clear that they are gaijin friendly. But if you're Asian and can pass as Japanese from looks, you might possibly be rejected when they find out you're not. However, word is Tobita is rather more accepting of other Asians and Chinese tourists these days so...

thank you

r0_0_553_342_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

thank you

r0_0_553_342_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg
Very likely with some of the shops.

Can't guarantee you'll get a welcome in all of them though but you should definitely go there to try your luck. Even if you don't get any invitations, its still a fun place to walk around.

Its the only red light district in the world I know where the girls are openly on display and dressed in cosplay.

Its the only red light district in the world I know where the girls are openly on display and dressed in cosplay.

Almost countered you with Amsterdam but in there it's the guys who are dressed in cosplay. I remember last time walking there with a friend who went "oh, that girl is dressed as a French maid!" and when we walked past she opened her dress and I went "aaaand she has a bigger dick than we both combined". :eek::D

When does the time actually start? Once she leads you upstairs? Or once she returns to the room with the tea?

If I remember correctly (it's been a few years since I've been) it's when she returns after handing the money over. You're kind of expected to already be naked by the time she comes back.

If I remember correctly (it's been a few years since I've been) it's when she returns after handing the money over. You're kind of expected to already be naked by the time she comes back.
Excatly...in my case she starts the timer after she got naked.

Sorry, bit late to the party but Tobita frequenter here.

If you're concerned about the gaijin factor counting against you, go around 6 or 7 at night while it's still early. Even on a Saturday night at that time it's fairly quiet. I would honestly say 75% of the mama-sans will call you as you walk past at that time.

The streets, north to south, are ranked in terms of quality so the most northern street supposedly offers the prettiest girls. Apart from the notorious "niche/festish" area on the most southern street, you'll find young attractive girls on any street.

Just from a personal point of view and experience, it's one thing to have a mama-san call you and another to have a girl who's really into it. I've learnt to choose the genki smiling girl who waves at you when you make eye contact. You are guaranteed a girl who is seemingly "into it/you" rather than going through the motions and clock watching.

One other piece of advice I can pass on if you're worried about being blocked as foreigner, don't walk in a group with your foreign friends. I walked down an entire stretch one Saturday night and couldn't figure out why I wasn't getting any love. The only difference was I was with a group for the first time.

We decided to walk apart and the calls and invitations came.

Hope this helps. Sure you pay extra at Tobita but you get the most stunning girls there. Enjoy and if I can be any more help, just ask!

I did Tobita twice recently, and I have to agree, the service is fantastic. I took 30 min course for 21000 yen both times.

The first time I went there at night (21-22) and saw many beautiful girls with almost every mamasan calling me in. I went around the district and saw I guess the "fetish" ones, and returned to the street I started with, this time I made my pick, a lovely "yamato nadeshiko" in a white dress who I later learned was called Kaede. She brought me drink and some candies, but I wasn't sure when the timer is supposed to start, so I didn't really get to eat them and asked if we could get to the action. Anyway, I don't remember much now, but she had the most perfect hourglass figure, and perfect soft skin, one of the most beautiful girls I've been with in Japan. She said no kissing right away, and was keeping distant from me, so I was kinda unsure what is allowed and what's not, but anyway it was still quite enjoyable and I finished with some time to spare, after which we talked (she was impressed with my Japanese) and she gave me a business card after I asked her for her name.

The second time I went during daytime at 14-15. I wasn't expecting much choices, but it wasn't bad, with plenty of hotties to choose from. I saw a Sakura Ayane look-alike, but her mamasan seemed suspicious asking for money right away instead of after I go to the room, so I bailed. I eventually saw a girl in a brown school uniform whose look stood out to me, she kinda looked like hafu, not entirely Japanese, with that "girl next door" look. Anyway, this time I couldn't kiss her either, but it was much more intimate. She had nice body too, but she had some sort of scar on her stomach (vertical, not c-section) so she was wearing a schoolgirl skirt (as well as socks) the whole time. I enjoyed this one even more, even got all sweaty. She said her name is Atsuki.

What's interesting is that these girls have almost no preparation time, and go to the ground floor to welcome next customers right away. They never get to bathe or anything. Seems kinda unhygienic to me. However, this place is definitely full of some of the hottest girls in the game, and you can actually see them before choosing, which makes this district very attractive if you want a quickie.

Also I kinda wonder, has anyone tried longer sessions? Maybe the more you pay, the more intimate the girls get with you? Just a hunch.

What's interesting is that these girls have almost no preparation time, and go to the ground floor to welcome next customers right away. They never get to bathe or anything. Seems kinda unhygienic to me.
Hm, well they dont exchange body fluids, and i imagine that taking a shower every 30 minutes will be very damaging to the skin eventually.

Reactions: akasam and ojayc
Hm, well they dont exchange body fluids, and i imagine that taking a shower every 30 minutes will be very damaging to the skin eventually.

But there is at times sweat, kissing, licking of body during various activities so I'd prefer the girl get a quick wash before the next session starts.

I think I have to go to Osaka instead of Tokyo next time!

Tobita is a different scene than Tokyo. It’s awesome but you need to be in the mindset and really gun for it. I would take it 10 times out of 10 because it’s guranteed, you see what you get in advance, and the girls are gorgeous. However very little/no foreplay. It’s a sprint, not a marathon.

I’ve had many do DFK as well so depends how you present yourself.

I did Tobita twice recently, and I have to agree, the service is fantastic. I took 30 min course for 21000 yen both times.

The first time I went there at night (21-22) and saw many beautiful girls with almost every mamasan calling me in. I went around the district and saw I guess the "fetish" ones, and returned to the street I started with, this time I made my pick, a lovely "yamato nadeshiko" in a white dress who I later learned was called Kaede. She brought me drink and some candies, but I wasn't sure when the timer is supposed to start, so I didn't really get to eat them and asked if we could get to the action. Anyway, I don't remember much now, but she had the most perfect hourglass figure, and perfect soft skin, one of the most beautiful girls I've been with in Japan. She said no kissing right away, and was keeping distant from me, so I was kinda unsure what is allowed and what's not, but anyway it was still quite enjoyable and I finished with some time to spare, after which we talked (she was impressed with my Japanese) and she gave me a business card after I asked her for her name.

The second time I went during daytime at 14-15. I wasn't expecting much choices, but it wasn't bad, with plenty of hotties to choose from. I saw a Sakura Ayane look-alike, but her mamasan seemed suspicious asking for money right away instead of after I go to the room, so I bailed. I eventually saw a girl in a brown school uniform whose look stood out to me, she kinda looked like hafu, not entirely Japanese, with that "girl next door" look. Anyway, this time I couldn't kiss her either, but it was much more intimate. She had nice body too, but she had some sort of scar on her stomach (vertical, not c-section) so she was wearing a schoolgirl skirt (as well as socks) the whole time. I enjoyed this one even more, even got all sweaty. She said her name is Atsuki.

What's interesting is that these girls have almost no preparation time, and go to the ground floor to welcome next customers right away. They never get to bathe or anything. Seems kinda unhygienic to me. However, this place is definitely full of some of the hottest girls in the game, and you can actually see them before choosing, which makes this district very attractive if you want a quickie.

Also I kinda wonder, has anyone tried longer sessions? Maybe the more you pay, the more intimate the girls get with you? Just a hunch.

I've only paid for 20 or 30 mins sessions but was told my first couple of times that in Tobita the policy was no kissing when I went in for it. That goes with CBJ and CFS too. I wouldn't even try to negotiate.

That said, my buddy (also a foreigner) who was in the next shop for 30 mins got DFK but it only happened once for him. Not sure what happened there as the rules seem quite strict. She might've been new, into him? Who knows?

If you're looking for DFK or uncapped fun, many of the girls in Matsushima Shinchi will accommodate but not along the main street (メイン通り). The girls on that street strictly adhere to keeping it capped and no DFK.

Obviously everyone is aware of the perils that go with some of the above kinds of play. I'm not encouraging or passing judgement, just providing information others may find useful.

I've only paid for 20 or 30 mins sessions but was told my first couple of times that in Tobita the policy was no kissing when I went in for it. That goes with CBJ and CFS too. I wouldn't even try to negotiate.

That said, my buddy (also a foreigner) who was in the next shop for 30 mins got DFK but it only happened once for him. Not sure what happened there as the rules seem quite strict. She might've been new, into him? Who knows?

If you're looking for DFK or uncapped fun, many of the girls in Matsushima Shinchi will accommodate but not along the main street (メイン通り). The girls on that street strictly adhere to keeping it capped and no DFK.

Obviously everyone is aware of the perils that go with some of the above kinds of play. I'm not encouraging or passing judgement, just providing information others may find useful.
Pretty much agree with everything said here. As someone who has frequented Tobita for 5 years, 2 times to 3 times per month. It is not the place for GFE, so DFK is hard to find. It really depends on the girl. Finding a hot girl is easy, finding a hot girl with GFE is very hard to find. I asked one of my regulars why girls don't kiss in Tobita is that it's policy and that those that don't kiss are afraid of getting syphillis. It's really about what the girls allow and don't allow. Most girls will let you suck their tits but never DFK. One of my regular girl who looks like Uehara Ai but with G-cup tits never lets me suck her tits but she lets me DFK. Never had CBJ or CFS either and never asked about it. I also used to go to Matsushima and got BBBJ never asked for BBFS though. BBBJ and DFK are standard in Shinodayama, ¥7500 for 15 mins. But Shinodayama has "no gaijin" policy.