Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area (Osaka)First Tobita Play

Pretty much agree with everything said here. As someone who has frequented Tobita for 5 years, 2 times to 3 times per month. It is not the place for GFE, so DFK is hard to find. It really depends on the girl. Finding a hot girl is easy, finding a hot girl with GFE is very hard to find. I asked one of my regulars why girls don't kiss in Tobita is that it's policy and that those that don't kiss are afraid of getting syphillis. It's really about what the girls allow and don't allow. Most girls will let you suck their tits but never DFK. One of my regular girl who looks like Uehara Ai but with G-cup tits never lets me suck her tits but she lets me DFK. Never had CBJ or CFS either and never asked about it. I also used to go to Matsushima and got BBBJ never asked for BBFS though. BBBJ and DFK are standard in Shinodayama, ¥7500 for 15 mins. But Shinodayama has "no gaijin" policy.

Its been quite some time that I have been to Tobita, but what can I expect the girls will do if they do not DFK, CBJ or CFS?

Its been quite some time that I have been to Tobita, but what can I expect the girls will do if they do not DFK, CBJ or CFS?
It should have been never had BBJ and BBFS there in Tobita. Sorry for the confusion

Reactions: statrosa
What's interesting is that these girls have almost no preparation time, and go to the ground floor to welcome next customers right away. They never get to bathe or anything. Seems kinda unhygienic to me.
Went to Tobita for the first time back in September, the girl took a very quick shower at the end of the session. I noticed her hair was a bit wet and had a towel when she came back.

I must say Tobita is a very different experience, so many beautiful girls, I walked around for an hour before choosing. I think at least 80% of the mama-san's invited me in. If the mama-san or the girl doesn't call or smile at you, just walk on, plenty of other choices. One thing I found annoying though are the slow moving cars blaring very bassy music through their sub-woofers. I was constantly looking behind fearing that they'll run you over cause you're too distracted by the beautiful ladies :p
I think I made a good choice. Although she was rather fat (you can't see that very well when they're sitting down), that's where the negative points end. She had a very cute face (8/10) and gave me 10/10 on GFE, super friendly, so it surprised me someone said it's hard to find GFE in Tobita (maybe I got lucky). Normal kissing, no problem sucking tits, CBJ, CFS, all good. She also made very good conversation and was quite knowledgeable, she also complemented my japanese, we spoke no english at all. An extra fun thing for me was that she spoke in a heavy Osaka-ben accent and she was surprised I noticed that :shame: (this reminded me a lot of one of my favorite idols so it felt like talking to a brown-haired version of her).
Also, I read before that the mama-sans used to give a lollipop after the session so others would notice you've already been "served". They didn't give me any nor did I see any guys walking around with one in their mouth. But I took the one that was in the sweets basket that you are presented with as a souvenir :D
Too bad I don't come often in Osaka, definitely want to go back :(

Reactions: akasam and statrosa
Went to Tobita for the first time back in September, the girl took a very quick shower at the end of the session. I noticed her hair was a bit wet and had a towel when she came back.

I must say Tobita is a very different experience, so many beautiful girls, I walked around for an hour before choosing. I think at least 80% of the mama-san's invited me in. If the mama-san or the girl doesn't call or smile at you, just walk on, plenty of other choices. One thing I found annoying though are the slow moving cars blaring very bassy music through their sub-woofers. I was constantly looking behind fearing that they'll run you over cause you're too distracted by the beautiful ladies :p
I think I made a good choice. Although she was rather fat (you can't see that very well when they're sitting down), that's where the negative points end. She had a very cute face (8/10) and gave me 10/10 on GFE, super friendly, so it surprised me someone said it's hard to find GFE in Tobita (maybe I got lucky). Normal kissing, no problem sucking tits, CBJ, CFS, all good. She also made very good conversation and was quite knowledgeable, she also complemented my japanese, we spoke no english at all. An extra fun thing for me was that she spoke in a heavy Osaka-ben accent and she was surprised I noticed that :shame: (this reminded me a lot of one of my favorite idols so it felt like talking to a brown-haired version of her).
Also, I read before that the mama-sans used to give a lollipop after the session so others would notice you've already been "served". They didn't give me any nor did I see any guys walking around with one in their mouth. But I took the one that was in the sweets basket that you are presented with as a souvenir :D
Too bad I don't come often in Osaka, definitely want to go back :(

Thank you, can't wait until I go back there in January

Reactions: AliceInWonderland