Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins - 15,000

Type/Location:
Shop room

Language Notes:
Japanese only, but Libe are normally good at trying with English

Details of the Encounter:
So, I got to Osaka quite late on a Friday evening and needed to ‘stretch’ after the shinkansen, so I called Libe and booked an appointment with Makoto: http://libe-nh.com/profile-makoto.html
It was nice and easy to book on the phone and the shop were patient with my less than mediocre Japanese.

I asked for her to top me hoping we could do both.

I got to the shop and went into the room, which was small but functional. The bed wasn’t exactly dirty, but it wasn’t the cleanest I’ve ever seen.

Makoto came in and seemed shocked by my size, even tho I’d heard her shouting “sugoi “ at the size of my shoes outside!

We went to the shower and she was a bit nervous, but still friendly. Back in the room we started with LFK and then I started to give her head which made her get nice and hard. She started to give me head, but wouldn’t take me fully in her mouth, just a lot of licking. It felt nice, but I prefer a good sucking.

After that she started to top me. I asked her to pop, but she said I needed to request that while booking, my bad.

It felt nice to be topped (something I very rarely do) and she was a good size, too. We finished up a couple of minutes before the buzzer, but we were both spent by then.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She’s nice and good at topping, but lack of a proper BJ kind of stops me wanting to reappear.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is going on with her profile pics? She looks like she has had some sort of cranial modification...

Reactions: Negi77
What is going on with her profile pics? She looks like she has had some sort of cranial modification...

Alex, “What is bad photoshop?”