Guest viewing is limited

NH Osaka New-Half Max - Sayuri | Nice Enough!

Japanjim2014

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Sayuri- Osaka New half Max

Date of Encounter:
April 2019

Contact Method:
Phone - japanese

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes- 16,000 with free cosplay

Type/Location:
Shop room

Language Notes:
90% Japanese, but staff seemed willing to speak English if necessary

Details of the Encounter:
Felt like a bit of a new half day for me, so decided to ring Max and book a 60 minute session with Sayuri.

Looks very similar to profile, but teeth are a bit dodgy.
http://nh-max.jp/profile.html?id=86

She really is very nice and tries her best to communicate. My Japanese is intermediate at best, so she tried English on occasion.

I got her to dress up in sailor cosplay. She said she’s not really into cosplay, but she did all the things I wanted her to.

I couldn’t penetrate her due to size, but we did a kind of Sumatra which felt very nice. I popped once doing that. Then after a bit of chatting we went for a second pop which is usually difficult for me.

In the end I finished just in time and creamed all over her anus just as the buzzer went. She seemed to like the feel of my jizz on her butt hole, always a bonus!!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I’m not in Osaka that often, but would meet with Sayuri again. Max is a chilled shop with a nice attitude, so why not?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review from Osaka! It's nice to get more feedback from those who visit Osaka.

Approved: 5/29/2019

Reactions: Negi77
Thanks for the review. May I ask about Sayuri's dick size? Was she able to get fully erect?

Reactions: Negi77
Thanks for the review. May I ask about Sayuri's dick size? Was she able to get fully erect?
She could get erect and was about average for the new half companions I’ve met here. I got the feeling she wasn’t into topping tho and she said she’s on hormones so not sure about ejaculating either...

Reactions: shakey