http://www.sm-jaws.com/en/system.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
15 mins - 10000¥ + 2000¥ love hotel cost

Type/Location:
Love hotel

Language Notes:
English for booking, some Japanese and English during session

Details of the Encounter:
Inspired by another review on here, and with a large interest in holy water, I decided to try this place out. I could have spent over double for a service I'm less into, but figured it would be fun to do this with two mistresses.

The person replying to the emails was quite slow but could communicate well in English. They also sorted out the love hotel booking for me, I just had to go and give a name.

After showering and waiting for a while, the two mistresses showed up. I explained in broken Japanese it was my first time using this kind of service and they were nice and helpful. Nao was gorgeous and looked just like her pictures, but natsume looked much older and I was quite disappointed. Since I only booked 15 minutes we go to it right away, they sat on my face a bit, and took turns peeing in my mouth and making me swallow it all while the other watched/rubbed my cock. Honestly it ruled. I came, I showered Quickly, they left. Apart from the slight disappointment of natsume's age, I had a great time and plan to go again, perhaps with just (a) younger mistress(es) next time though.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Good service for non Japanese speakers, just watch out who you pick

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Alice
Thanks for sharing your experience with. I guess the main takeaway here is that you got what you were looking for.
Thanks for giving some detail about the mistresses that showed up, compared to your expectations.

Approved: 1/20/2020

Reactions: Alice and Maxblack
I'm aware this thread was some time ago but someone might know. When you say Natsume looked old, how old roughly?

I'm aware this thread was some time ago but someone might know. When you say Natsume looked old, how old roughly?
1706698659489.png

• Haha
Reactions: BaldyLord and Alice