Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Swingers (Submissive JP Female)

Tricky

TAG Member
Reaction score
I might be heading down to Kansai in July to visit an old girlfriend. Even though it has been a long time since we dated, we sext each other often and sometimes she sends me nude pictures. When we were dating, we tried 3P (MFF) and 4P several times, plus visited a happening bar twice.

During my upcoming visit, she seems to be up for maybe trying 3P or 4P again. She is a cute JP female in her mid 30s, petite with size D boobs. She is also extremely submissive and is open to dressing up (e.g. submissive/slutty maid) and other such play.

Are any Kansai TAG members up for meeting up in July? I am not really into hardcore swinging; I am hoping to just meet up with a couple for dinner and drinks, creating a fun vibe, which might lead to a more private party at a love hotel if the chemistry is right ;)

If any Kansai TAG member has a bi-curious/swinging curious girlfriend or "friend with benefits," this might be a good opportunity to have some summer fun.

PM if anyone is interested in meeting up or chatting more about this topic. Of course female TAG users are welcome to respond also.

PS: I used to live in Kansai and now I am Yokohama/Tokyo based.

I have a new SF since last week who's interested in such play but I don't think she would want to go to Osaka for that (neither would I). Is your ex planning to come to Tokyo ?

Reactions: Tricky