Contact Method:
directly to the shop

Appointment Length & Costs:

Type/Location:
Otsuka Station

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
After so many times taking drinks in Otsuka, I decided to try the pink salon. They put such low prices, I wondered how was the service.

In spite of being in Japanese, all salons were refusing foreigners excepted "Rouge" after negotiation. Place is on north exit, in front of Family mart, on the right side closed to the train.
Entrance of "Rouge" was honestly horrible, smelling like super bad as people were smoking so much. Many red sofa, bad J-pop music all the time, pretty dark but easy to see what's going on next to you...
20mn, 2 rounds, 2 girls.

A lady around 40's came and was super surprised to see a foreigner speaking fluently Japanese. After a brief conversation, she started politely her job. It's often a battle with the Japanese way of kissing, avoiding how important it is to use lips before tongue. For the under part, her technic was simply amazing. She had nice breast and she did all like I wanted, switching between fast and slow. Good energy, good vibration, stopping sometimes to take breath...but keeping in mind the clock and got a strong cum. After cleaning me, she left and 5mn later, another woman came. During those 5mn, I recognized a girl of "dio" (gotanda) but there, price is much more high....

Second woman was kind but not really attractive. I'll be brief, her technic was not so good as the other one but not bad. However, cumming twice in 20mn, that's too much short so when time ended up, she left with a nice smile.

For such price, do not expect a nice environment but service was nice. I walked again today and it was closed (definitely ?). There was a large paper on the entrance saying "no foreigners" so they may had changed their policy.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Japanese skill is essential!!!!