Guest viewing is limited

Outing To Hb / Ck?

Naughty Xing

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My wife and I will be in Tokyo this weekend. We're both young (late 20's / early 30's), and in good shape. We are Chinese-born, and US-raised (culturally we're much more Western).

We are interested in heading to either an HB or CK, with a preference toward the latter. Unfortunately, neither of us speaks Japanese, so that limits our options. Are there any couples on this forum who would be interested in going together? We can do coffee ahead of time to make sure everyone gets along.

In terms of good places to go, I'd appreciate any recommendations given our situation. I've read about the following:

Olive 21 (seems cool, but not realistic w/o some Japanese)
Bliss-Out
Sleeping Beauty
Waku Waku

I believe the last 3 are all HB's. Are there any other CK's that are foreigner friendly and don't require Japanese to navigate? Also, what are the typical membership fees / entrance fees? The entrance fee I'm not worried about, but if there's a membership fee in the thousands of dollars when we'll only be in Tokyo for the weekend, then it's not very feasible. Thanks for the help!

Cheers,
Naughty

If you go with a couple that speaks Japanese (to include foreigners), you can likely enter Olive-21. You can advertise here of course, and also on Craigslist (put your Japanese requirement), Tokyo Swingers, or AFF (AdultFriendFinder).