P4P tips for Shops outside of Tokyo

tad3239

TAG Member
Reaction score
I don't live in Tokyo . Before I only had p4p when visiting in Tokyo as I had the idea foreigners are not accepted in adult establishments in other cities . In addition , I only speak broken Japanese and I thought that would make my entry chances practically null. That was my idea till I tried .

I visited some places in Osaka , Kobe and Hiroshima . I can say the entry chances are about 30% . Yes , there are places that accept non-Japanese , and some of them are considered among the top , though usually the number 1 place usually does not accept foreigners but chances are there for number 2 , number 3 and so on . At times , I had some invitations to some places . I did not accept such invitations but for once .

The thing is that they give you limited choices , sometimes if you ask and they know you .. they give you access to girls they didn't make available to you in the first visit.

I wanted to share some tips I learned:
1- Reviews are rare in English for places outside of Tokyo , and even in Japanese you won't find a lot of reviews . But you shall try as they usually give you some pointers . Some girls are reviewed frequently and others have an entry date that goes way back but don't have reviews . You want to try the first.
2- I usually try to monitor availability for two days before choosing . If the girl is booked up quickly , that's another good indication.
3- Don't choose girls that either entered the shop recently or are going to leave in a couple of days . Usually the former are not experienced or good enough , and the latter don't care about the level of service they provide.
4- Don't trust the pictures in the girl's profile . Usually they are heavily photoshopped . Some care can be directed to the photo diary pictures , though they are photoshopped too but their effort is mostly on the face , so you can get a good idea about the model's body . And at some shops , they are too lazy even to photoshop the girl's face . I had avoided some potential landmines by looking at those .
5- Be aware if the photo diary does not have any face photo . This usually means the girl is not beautiful at all.
6- Ask if the girl smokes or not . It is not unusual to meet a heavy smoker to the extent that her pussy tastes bitter or have a bad smell even after she uses the toothbrush or gargles .

Lastly , I have a question for the more experienced members
If the girl tries to fake pain or to give a service of lower standard , what is the best course of action ? .

Last edited:
If the girl tries to fake pain or to give a service of lower standard , what is the best course of action ? .
Respect the girl's wishes, regardless if you think it's fake or not. If you're getting a below-average service, your only real options are to either not see her again or lodge a complaint with management.

I only speak broken Japanese and I thought that would make my entry chances practically null. That was my idea till I tried .
Become more proficient in Japanese. If you don't live in Tokyo where there's so much English around, it should make for a better environment to become more fluent.