Guest viewing is limited

Packaging Service

Tralala30

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. As per title above, I would like to ask about how can i post item from Japan to overseas?

I did some search in google and found that we can use EMS service etc2.
But what am i looking for is hmm if possible the service that can help me with packaging the things, take it from my home as well (not just sending the item to overseas).

Can someone share if in case have experience on posting the item to overseas?

That would depend how big is the item(s), much help you need and how much are you prepared to pay for it.

There are companies that move everything inside, or outside, your house to another country and all you need to do is point them to the right house. And I mean everything, if you don't tell them otherwise they pretty much peel of the wallpaper and package that too. Then at the other end they carry all the boxes to the right rooms and unpack them too.

Last time I send simple package abroad I used UPS and they came to my house to pick it up and that was that. I did however package the things by myself so I am not sure if they are willing to do that for you.

Hi guys. As per title above, I would like to ask about how can i post item from Japan to overseas?

I did some search in google and found that we can use EMS service etc2.
But what am i looking for is hmm if possible the service that can help me with packaging the things, take it from my home as well (not just sending the item to overseas).

Can someone share if in case have experience on posting the item to overseas?
I’ve using NIPPON EXPRESS for many years. They come to your place, carefully pack at your home whatever you have (they have specific boxes for everything), ship it to the destination, handle Insurance and customs, and deliver it door-to-door anywhere in Japan or the world. They also do full expat moves. They have a professional team that speak English.
For small things I call Yamato. They give me the boxes, I pack it and they come to pick it up at my place. They don’t speak English but are very kind and supportive.

Reactions: TAG Manager