Guest viewing is limited

Papakatsu is skyrocketting on Tinder. What the hell??

majimekun

TAG Member
Reaction score
I can't believe the number of 18/21 yo girls who are looking for sugar daddies on Tinder.
Have you guys dated one of these?

Can't they find a baito or something dammit!?

So guys basically pay for everything ... plus they have to buy stuff also?
Of course with no sex, right?

Anyway, a few years back when I was a little bit more adventurous, I responded to such offer on a different app. She was 21. To make the story short, I was her sugar daddy only the very first day. She became my girlfriend the next day. Both my dick and my wallet were a lot more happy.

You can now
FIRE BACK.

When I used tinder I never went under 25 in the age range filter.

Same here. I do not know if my reasoning makes any sense but if they are going to put fake profiles (sakura) on a dating app it's most likely going to be young girls aged 18-22. Other than that I just love MILFs :p

Reactions: Santi333 and Sudsy
I can't use tinder... I don't have a facebook account... :eek: many may find hard to believe.... but I also prefer to listen to music via vinyl and through an old tube amplifier... better sound for me. I've heard that Tinder is full of crap and the time it takes to find one that may be legit can be up to 10 minutes... I've tried Badoo... don't need Facebook for that... it was hit and miss too. It seems in our quest for instant gratification, we see the decline in these apps... maybe it's better to just engage someone you find interesting next time you are out among the populous....:) MILF's are always nice.. especially if they are spinners ! ! !

As someone wrote here before, is astounding the amount of girls who are looking for a LTR/marriage on Tinder.

Removed my account as I couldn't match no one.

Reactions: majimekun
I can't believe the number of 18/21 yo girls who are looking for sugar daddies on Tinder.

Really! Funny you mention that. I joined Tinder last Sunday looking for a hook-up (as it is my time of the month when a woman feels horny :) ). I chatted with a Japanese guy for a while and then agreed to meet for few drinks and hotel time afterward. He told me he is happy that he got matched with a normal person... lol... now I got it.

Really! Funny you mention that. I joined Tinder last Sunday looking for a hook-up (as it is my time of the month when a woman feels horny :) ). I chatted with a Japanese guy for a while and then agreed to meet for few drinks and hotel time afterward. He told me he is happy that he got matched with a normal person... lol... now I got it.

That sounds like something anyone would say.

i feel like waiting a bit before messaging after a match is better. way too many unmatchigng goin on...

Reactions: LeonGRAY
i feel like waiting a bit before messaging after a match is better. way too many unmatchigng goin on...

Definitely better.

Messaging right away can be seen as someone not having a lot of options (needy, thirsty, not desirable etc.) I usually wait 1 to 3 days after a match. If she's popular (on japanese apps you can see how many likes she received) I'll wait even longer. It's been proven time and time again to be an effective method.

That sounds like something anyone would say.

Pretty much. My first tinder date described herself as a "Tinder puppy" but after a ONS found out I was just one of the many guys. Feels bad man (at that time I was looking for something serious) Can't trust anyone on Tinder.

Last edited: