Guest viewing is limited

Party-October 2nd/ Couples

Brockwoodcock

TAG Member
Reaction score
We are organizing another party on October 2nd at around 7PM.
The location will either be in Shinjuku or Ikebukuro.
There are several couples already confirmed and looking for a few more and single women(goodluck).
The attendees are comprised of Japanese and foreigners.
Currently have enough single men, but the more couples/women that join the more single male spots will open: but not many. Also, there is already a queue for single men.

We ask that everyone plays according to the Women's comfort levels meaning light SM allowed depending on the participants.
There will be light refreshments. Please bring your own alcohol if you like.
A new condom must be worn each time you switch participants.
Please message if you have any questions.
The exact location will be sent out as it gets closer to the date.

As a long-time member of the Tokyo swing scene, I can tell you that occasionally, those private, but publicly announced swing parties get raided by the police. Especially those catering to single men. Bring your passport.

As a long-time member of the Tokyo swing scene, I can tell you that occasionally, those private, but publicly announced swing parties get raided by the police. Especially those catering to single men. Bring your passport.
This is why ask people to use private messages. It's not likely to happen (often) but it's a chance in any case.

Reactions: Simonka and Babaram
This didn't cater to single men, and usually those are the sketchy parties thrown by Japanese people that have several prostitutes in attendance as opposed to swingers and cuck couples. And I only rent homes that allow parties. And most of the people in attendance are people I or my coorganizers have already played with.

Reactions: TAG Manager
We are organizing another party on October 2nd at around 7PM.
The location will either be in Shinjuku or Ikebukuro.
There are several couples already confirmed and looking for a few more and single women(goodluck).
The attendees are comprised of Japanese and foreigners.
Currently have enough single men, but the more couples/women that join the more single male spots will open: but not many. Also, there is already a queue for single men.

We ask that everyone plays according to the Women's comfort levels meaning light SM allowed depending on the participants.
There will be light refreshments. Please bring your own alcohol if you like.
A new condom must be worn each time you switch participants.
Please message if you have any questions.
The exact location will be sent out as it gets closer to the date.

hi friend, my name is Paul, I am an European male , do you accept single man actually ? is possible to have a registration for the queue ?
best regards, Paul.

qu'est ce que tu me veux ? ce message ne t'est pas adresse' ok ? compris ?

Yeah well it was addressed to nobody in fact.
You answered on Dec 28 that you want to attend a party which happened on Oct 2. It was just comical :ROFLMAO:

PS: French is not the official language here, sadly

It may be an annual event, and the guy is applying to join the October 2nd 2022 queue. :D
Although he should have read over that he has to contact by private message.
BTW, Happy Happening New Year! :)

Last edited: