Guest viewing is limited

PcMax for meeting ladies with similar Kinks?

Fer9988

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello there,

Does anyone know what Deai Kei sites or apps are good for finding kinky girls.

I’m well aware of the flowing amount of establishments here in Tokyo where I can find girls for p4p.

But what would be the sites to find an equally kinky partner here in Tokyo.

Preferably Japanese sites like pcMax or such.

Thanks in advance!

Thank you. Appreciate that!

How legit is that Site?

You have any experiences with it?

Thank you. Appreciate that!

How legit is that Site?

You have any experiences with it?

Yeah but like any other site you gotta start slow. Tell them you're looking for a serious relationship and go from there. If you tell them your fantasy from the beginning they will think you're not serious and will ghost you.

It's kinda like a japanese wife turning a blind eye to their husband's cheating (aslong as they bring home the money) Same with fetish. Most are okay with it aslong as you're the provider.

I had a lot of fetish fantasies come true: cuckold, mother/son roleplay I even turned a 45 y/o into my sexslave. Told her to kiss my friend and have sex with him while I was jerking off and watching her. She obeyed and did everything I told her. Unfortunately she lived in Osaka and I didn't want her to move in with me but good times while it lasted :)

Last edited:
If you want my fucking opinion, this fucking site looks like a fucking waste of fucking time.

Yeah I agree but I had 1 very nice experience so there's that. If you copy/paste mails and don't invest too much time and energy it might be worth it for some.

My experience with other sites/apps as soon as you start talking about sex and fetish they report your account and you can get banned.